Michigan mom could face jail time for not vaccinating her son

Discuss news and current events around the world.
zacb
Experienced Poster

Michigan mom could face jail time for not vaccinating her son

Post by zacb »

The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Interesting case/

Post by MrMan »

I don't think they should give the kid 8 shots in 4 days, but that is probably the case because she waited so long.

I am in favor of parents getting to choose whether or not to vaccinate their children, but I think the if there is a dispute like this, the father has the moral right to make the decision and that he should also have the legal rights.
xtravel
Freshman Poster

Post by xtravel »

Proof positive that there should be an IQ test before parents are allowed to claim their kids as tax deductions.

The stupid twat should get her kid immunized.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

MrMan wrote:
September 29th, 2017, 11:28 pm
I don't think they should give the kid 8 shots in 4 days, but that is probably the case because she waited so long.

I am in favor of parents getting to choose whether or not to vaccinate their children, but I think the if there is a dispute like this, the father has the moral right to make the decision and that he should also have the legal rights.
Usually I would agree that the father should take the leadership role. However, in this case the mom is right. Vaccines are dangerous and it is proven that they cause autism and there is a government cover up of it which the media is in on too. Child safety is far more important than a court order or the father's wishes. Fathers are not infallible. They can be stupid and wrong too, as in this case. So I support the mom in this case. Plus she is hot too and very attractive. I don't understand why her ex-husband would divorce her.

See the new documentary Vaxxed, which proves vaccines are harmful and there is a conspiracy to cover it up. I posted info on it here:

viewtopic.php?f=27&t=7407
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne