Las Vegas shooting

Discuss news and current events around the world.
TD-40
Freshman Poster

Las Vegas shooting

Post by TD-40 »

Unfathomable. Unbelievable. Absolute evil. I don't know how else to describe what that man did.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Las Vegas shooting

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

People who are miserable, love to rain on the parade of people who are happy. This man intentionally sought out a festive, fun, and innocent group of people to shoot down.

The facts of his life are only slowly coming out, but more will come after his internet footprint is analyzed. I still believe he was a compulsive gambler who got down on his luck. The fact that he was with an over the hill Asian woman given his supposed wealth is very telling also.

When you peel away the layers, there was a seething loser who hated to see others happy and content.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

So did nobody think a guest carrying 19 suitcases into his room and setting up surveillance cameras was a bit suspicious?

Maybe the guy had a kind of micro-stroke which altered his brain. Or maybe he was outraged by the NFL players disrespecting the flag?
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

xiongmao wrote:Or maybe he was outraged by the NFL players disrespecting the flag?
In that case he picked a pretty stupid target.
Will N. Dowd
Junior Poster

Post by Will N. Dowd »

His Filipina wife was apparently involved in social security, marriage and probably other scams...who would have guessed lol!

http://www.newsweek.com/marilou-danley- ... ber-677033
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

Will N. Dowd wrote:His Filipina wife was apparently involved in social security, marriage and probably other scams...who would have guessed lol!

http://www.newsweek.com/marilou-danley- ... ber-677033
Spent his life around crooks it seems. His dad was a serial bank robber.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Magi tarot card reading on the Las Vegas shooting. Amazingly accurate and chilling.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne