Harvey Weinstein and Hollywood

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Harvey Weinstein and hollywood

Post by Cornfed »

droid wrote:Jewish or not, just pretty much another Ameri-chump begging for a sniff, when, like yohan suggested, he could be elsewhere banging centerfolds left and right for a couple hundred bucks.
That interpretation makes no sense. He was getting a perk of his position that everyone else was getting, so of course he took it. It would be like declining expense account lunches just because decades later they might be seen as a form of embezzlement.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Well, at least in the the video, he's a millionaire contorting and begging like a puppy.

Another thing, it being the chumpzone, this guy and trump get hammered because of their looks,
while Clinton "the cute beatle" so to speak, gets more or less a free pass in comparison.
Last edited by droid on October 12th, 2017, 10:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

chanta76 wrote:Johnny

Thailand the land of transgender. I don't know. For rich powerful man they still want that young hot white girl.
He should of gone to eastern Europe instead. Maybe South america.
GET THE f**k OUT OF AMERICA IDIOT!
1st- They went for Mike Tyson
2nd- They went for Arnold Schwarzenegger
3rd- They went for Bill Cosby
Now- They are going after a King of the Media Jews Harvey Weinstein!
AMERICA NO COUNTRY FOR HETEROSEXUAL MEN!

THAILAND
Heaven for Jew Degenerate Scum! They have the exact same morals!
1. Prostitution- Normal
2. Transgenders- Normal
3. Cheating on your husband- Normal
4. Faggotry- Normal
:twisted: Sex within a committed relationship- Makes all the Thais sick and get upset!
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

1. Why is he begging?
2. Why doesn't she just walk away from him? Whoops. Somebody wants to fondle you against your will, but you don't walk away from him and avoid him at all costs?
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Cornfed wrote:Then there is the racial angle to this:

http://www.tabletmag.com/scroll/246724/ ... -weinstein
I had a Philip Roth period in the mid '70s where I read everything the perv had written to that point and tried to take it seriously. God knows why. That was probably when it first started dawning on me that the Jews are not like you and me. And they are very much aware of the sense of separation, which they do not intend to close with comity.
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

Cornfed wrote:I wonder who Weinstein pissed off. It seems like a non-story. Everyone knows that Hymiewood is run by perverted toad-like Jews trading career advancement for sexual favors. The fact that this guy was into adult females makes him boringly conventional if anything. Everyone knows that actresses are literally whores who trade sexual favors for stardom and then continue being whores f***ing rich Arabs and such. Why is this suddenly news?
:evil: WHAT A GREAT TIME TO BE CORNFED!

You bastard you must be so Happy right now!
* King of Feminism!
* Biggest $$ contributor to Hitlery Clinton!
* Jew Media and Globalist, NWO gangster!
Is being destroyed by the Idiots he supported!

Captain Obvious Says:
"Being on the side of the Jewish Globalists is not a Good Idea! They destroy their biggest and best supporters!"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p13bymHOGwI
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

This is very peculiar. Why are the Jews doing this to themselves?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

You know, it occurs to me that this Weinstein thing might be a brilliant plan to wind up the ZOG. I think I'll shut up about it.
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

Cornfed wrote:This is very peculiar. Why are the Jews doing this to themselves?
Please remember Jews are not particularly good at doing what is best for themselves!
Jews have been kicked out of and genocided out of just about everywhere!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1n5Z8dxcyM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1VyS3M41Pg

Hitler had to work very hard to put Jews into ghettos where they could be easily controlled and killed. Now Jews are so stupid they are voluntarily going into the Jewish ghetto called Israel (Israel a Masonic-Rothschild Jew containment zone).
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Cornfed wrote:This is very peculiar. Why are the Jews doing this to themselves?
I've wondered the same thing. Perhaps being the quintessential pig, he is being tossed overboard as a sacrificial lamb to drive another strong wedge between men and women. All for the greater good of terminating goy mating and reproducing.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

All TV news is spin. I am not a Trump fan but I will give you a quick example. When Obama was using executive orders, they were just calling it exemptions. When Trump wants to use an executive order, they are going to pull him through the mud and over scrutinize every detail and make sure the interpretation is negative.

These people are not on the side of the public. Their job is to brainwash the public so that they can't walk uprightly. They want to teach everybody the evil way, while maligning the good way as evil. That is putting evil for good and good for evil.

The whole job of this world is to turn your reality upside down, and to make sure that everything you believe is a lie. This takes away the glory and honor from your life, without you knowing it.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Here's some good commentary from the Stormer.

https://dailystormer.ai/crazy-used-up-a ... ood-kikes/
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

Cornfed wrote:Here's some good commentary from the Stormer.

https://dailystormer.ai/crazy-used-up-a ... ood-kikes/
JEW JABBA THE HUT Mr. HARVEY WEINSTEIN!
Incriminating Photo taken in Harvey's office!
https://lebeauleblog.files.wordpress.co ... /jabba.jpg
Many Jews are against Jew/Goy sexual relationships!
Traditional Judaism does not permit interfaith marriages. The Torah states that the children of such marriages would be lost to Judaism (Deut. 7:3-4)
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

More funny allegations. George H. W. Bush accused of ass-grabbing from his wheelchair and negro science guy accused of rape. Of course no-one should care about whether some sluts got their asses grabbed or whether some sheboon was raped, but it is good these celebs are being hoisted by their own petard.

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/10/25/enter ... index.html
http://www.science20.com/quantum_gravit ... ent-164563

The strategy decent men should have towards the current whining slut phenomenon should be to ride it all the way up and all the way down. At first we should be condemning all these celebs being accused to bring down as many of them as possible. Then we should go with the narrative of racist Jews and their pets preying on white women. Then when the inevitable backlash occurs, run with it by pointing out that the females are all worthless whores anyway and it doesn’t matter what happened to them. There is much potential for winning here.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

What's a goy like Kevin Spacey doing confusing this story line? Two more frisky yids accused today -- Dustin Hoffman and somebody named Brett Ratner. Spacey apparently is an unusually aggressive poof, according to today's two new accusations. One accuser said it was a standing joke that he would attempt to prey on all the young men who came into his ambit as head of the Old Vic. Guess the goy can learn this behavior if they spend enough time in Hebrewood. Spacey is alleged to have grabbed one guy by the crotch and said "this signifies ownership," as if he had his Jew card and felt fully vested.

I honestly don't know what's going on here with the media allowing these stories to go through and the Jewish establishment appearing to be devouring itself. One sacrificial lamb like Weinstein for purposes of alienating men and women even further from each other is understandable. Going after the whole structure of predation isn't. Have the media lost the plot?