Creepy Joe Biden

Discuss news and current events around the world.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Creepy Joe Biden

Post by jamesbond »

Joe Biden has done some creepy things in his past. These will no doubt come up if he runs for president in 2020.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

ChinaFan
Freshman Poster

Re: Creepy Joe Biden

Post by ChinaFan »

I understand different cultures have different levels of acceptable body contact in public. In some Asian countries, straight male teenagers hold hands.

He is famous for having a weak filter on his thoughts becoming words and actions, but come on! Uncle Joe should know to keep his hands on children's shoulders in our society.

My nieces and nephews are affectionate with me but I realize there are sickos out there who molest kids in their families so I only play with the young ones in the living room or in my room with the door open. I don't want my brothers or sisters to even think for a second that I'm one of those perverts.

It's funny how Biden doesn't even acknowledge the parents by saying the daughter is lovely. And how about appreciating a handsome pre-teen boy and wishing him the best?

Yes, Biden is creepy alright.
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

Joe Biden is a joke! He managed to pack part of a junior high gymnasium with rabid supporters :lol: in one of the most liberal northeast states.

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Biden might be the least-potentially-destructive-to-the-Republic that seems to have a chance to get the Democratic nomination. The thing with touching little girls and their hair does seem a bit creepy strung together like that, combined with videos of his being a bit too olfactory and touchy feely with women.

If it was just little kids and he liked to hug them and smell their hair, that could be a non-sexual, grandfatherly thing, combined with a strange fascination with shampoo. Be that as it may, I wouldn't volunteer my kids' hair to be sniffed.

But I hope they wait until after the DNC to make much of this.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

It is incredible that Biden’s campaign is still taken seriously given that he is obviously as crazy as a bag of hammers. The poor old guy should be allowed to have his dignified rite of passage of being put in a nursing home and beaten up by sheboons just like everyone else.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here is creepy Joe Biden inappropriately hugging and touching people. :shock:

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."