Self-hating Black women rejoice in the first "Black" Duchess of England soon-to-be

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Self-hating Black women rejoice in the first "Black" Duchess of England soon-to-be

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Adama wrote:
December 9th, 2017, 2:53 pm
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
December 9th, 2017, 2:24 pm
Adama wrote:
December 9th, 2017, 2:01 pm
December 9th, 2017, 12:40 pm
Adama wrote:
December 9th, 2017, 12:00 pm

Wives are gifts to men from God Himself. She's God's gift to that man.
Then how do you explain the millions of wives who cheat, abuse children, abuse husbands, cuckold husbands with other men's seed, become fat and unsightly, initiate "cash out" divorces and represent nothing but misery and toil for a man?

And if a wife is a train wreck do you just conveniently decide that it was simply the man's choice and not God's?

What about wives that kill their husbands and sometimes his children? Is that god's gift too?

Stop it with the religious nonsense and use your common sense for once. Many a life has been destroyed by mindless religious thinking like that.

If you don't, a bad experience will have to show you just how wrong you are......

Those are problems for unbelievers; those who have not called upon God. God has promised that His sons will escape from such women. Besides that every good tree is known by its fruit. For those who have knowledge, they know who the evil doers are. They think they are good actors, but a person who knows what evil is also knows about their duplicitous nature. The truth is not hidden. Sometimes though, people ignore their conscience to choose after another guide.

God has promised that He will not let them condemn us when we are judged. Like the woman who accused me of sexual harassment. She fell into her own pit. Her reputation was the one that got destroyed when it was revealed she was a major whore and she doesn't know who the father of her child is.

God is a shield for us. So stop worrying so much. Just figure out what evil is. Open your eyes.
Delusional you are....

I hate to say this, but you deserve the absolute WORST experience with a wife who will physically strike you, create false allegations on you, and ass rape you in family court. Why?

Because only then will you have the insight to lose the arrogance to think that the other men who suffer these things were necessarily "unbelievers." These men were victims of a system that permits and even encourages such treatment from wives. I hate to say it Adama, but you actually deserve this treatment and I hope it comes to you to jolt you out of your benighted and brainwashed views.

The sooner you suffer these abuses, the sooner you'll have hope for know reason and rationality. Right now you are devoid of hope being that you are so detached from reality.

Please, please, please marry soon......

....Some men may think that women who date on SugarDaddy are ideal marriage partners. However, as for myself, I would stay away from any woman who has dated through a site such as SugarDaddy.
It would be kind of hard to see Sugar Babies as ideal marriage partners when I am philosophically to marriage altogether, but nice try.... :lol:

Marriage is downright stupid unless you are doing it to obtain a new citizenship. I'd temporarily marry a Swiss prostitute to get a Swiss passport :lol:

But you'll get your "lesson" soon enough. Please marry soon!
:mrgreen:
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Self-hating Black women rejoice in the first "Black" Duchess of England soon-to-be

Post by Adama »

December 9th, 2017, 3:14 pm
Adama wrote:
December 9th, 2017, 2:53 pm
December 9th, 2017, 2:24 pm
Adama wrote:
December 9th, 2017, 2:01 pm
December 9th, 2017, 12:40 pm

Then how do you explain the millions of wives who cheat, abuse children, abuse husbands, cuckold husbands with other men's seed, become fat and unsightly, initiate "cash out" divorces and represent nothing but misery and toil for a man?

And if a wife is a train wreck do you just conveniently decide that it was simply the man's choice and not God's?

What about wives that kill their husbands and sometimes his children? Is that god's gift too?

Stop it with the religious nonsense and use your common sense for once. Many a life has been destroyed by mindless religious thinking like that.

If you don't, a bad experience will have to show you just how wrong you are......

Those are problems for unbelievers; those who have not called upon God. God has promised that His sons will escape from such women. Besides that every good tree is known by its fruit. For those who have knowledge, they know who the evil doers are. They think they are good actors, but a person who knows what evil is also knows about their duplicitous nature. The truth is not hidden. Sometimes though, people ignore their conscience to choose after another guide.

God has promised that He will not let them condemn us when we are judged. Like the woman who accused me of sexual harassment. She fell into her own pit. Her reputation was the one that got destroyed when it was revealed she was a major whore and she doesn't know who the father of her child is.

God is a shield for us. So stop worrying so much. Just figure out what evil is. Open your eyes.
Delusional you are....

I hate to say this, but you deserve the absolute WORST experience with a wife who will physically strike you, create false allegations on you, and ass rape you in family court. Why?

Because only then will you have the insight to lose the arrogance to think that the other men who suffer these things were necessarily "unbelievers." These men were victims of a system that permits and even encourages such treatment from wives. I hate to say it Adama, but you actually deserve this treatment and I hope it comes to you to jolt you out of your benighted and brainwashed views.

The sooner you suffer these abuses, the sooner you'll have hope for know reason and rationality. Right now you are devoid of hope being that you are so detached from reality.

Please, please, please marry soon......

....Some men may think that women who date on SugarDaddy are ideal marriage partners. However, as for myself, I would stay away from any woman who has dated through a site such as SugarDaddy.
It would be kind of hard to see Sugar Babies as ideal marriage partners when I am philosophically to marriage altogether, but nice try.... :lol:

Marriage is downright stupid unless you are doing it to obtain a new citizenship. I'd temporarily marry a Swiss prostitute to get a Swiss passport :lol:

But you'll get your "lesson" soon enough. Please marry soon!
:mrgreen:
Conex, marriage before God is not marriage before the state. And I gave the Sugarbabies as an illustration, not as words out of your mouth. That's an example of what a man should not do, if he knows anything about what evil is. A man who isn't aware of what evil is, however, might fall into the trap of pursuing after the wrong type of woman, and that would destroy him, and cause him to fall by his own ignorance. That's because he wasn't listening to what God has said, but rather he was just doing whatever he thought was good for himself, which is not usually the same thing as what God says we must do.

In other words, who is the God whose will the person follows? God or their own.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Cornfed wrote:
December 8th, 2017, 9:44 pm
MrMan wrote:
December 8th, 2017, 8:56 pm
Are you upset that a bi-racial woman might marry into the royal family.
Harry, William, George and possibly the rest of them are all Jews anyway, and so are rightfully ineligible for European peerage.
What do you base this on?

If you ever take one of those DNA tests, please film it when you read the results and post it for us.