Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme


White man murdered by pig

Discuss news and current events around the world.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6255
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

White man murdered by pig

Post by Cornfed » December 12th, 2017, 3:32 am

Here a working white family man is given a series of bizarre, confusing and contradictory commands by a gormless adolescent inappropriately dressed in police uniform. When the obviously unarmed man falls short of whatever standard is applied to these kinds of Simon Says sessions, he is reduced to Swiss cheese. The pig was later acquitted of this senseless murder.

We all know that if the victim was some nigger criminal he would most likely still be alive today, or if not his murder would be international news and heads would roll all over the place. However, since it was only a working white man, no one gives a shit. It is open season on white men.

Whitey, unless you organize and fight back against the ZOG, it is only a matter of time before you meet a similar fate at the hands of the ZOG, whether the deed is performed by one of their cowardly adult baby goons or one of their feral simian housepets. You really have nothing to lose.


MrMan
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2486
Joined: July 31st, 2014, 3:52 am

Re: White man murdered by pig

Post by MrMan » December 12th, 2017, 4:57 am

I don't see what this has to do with Zionism. Do you have a conspiracy theory about Jewish overlords setting up the system to white police will shoot a white captive? It looks like white on white killing, and illustrates some of the problems with the need for police training. I didn't see any blacks for you to blame it on either.

If you are in a position like that, maybe 'yes' when he asks if you will have trouble comprehending or hearing. Who can keep his set of instructions straight? Why can't they have people stand there with their hands and wrists in front of them waiting to be cuffed, in a 'cuff me' position? They could do that on their knees. Why couldn't they have the people walk toward them or walk toward them on their knees if they couldn't see around the corner? Or they could have had the people on their faces while another officer secured the area beyond them.

Why did they need automatic weapons and multiple shots for that? How about if they'd just tazed him if they thought he was reaching for something?

Why didn't they go for first degree murder and the death penalty? Did the officer claim he thought the man was going for a weapon? Can drunk people crawl properly?

They only asked for second degree murder. If I had been on the jury, I might have been willing to convict for first degree on that. He set the man up to fail with all the stupid instructions. How was he supposed to crawl with his legs crossed anyway. And the police officer didn't say "Simon says."

I wonder what would have happened if the man would have yelled out over the police officer, "No, you shut up and listen to me. There are innocent people in this building, so do not shoot. I am not a threat and I am not budging. You are looking for an excuse to kill me. I want to live. Just come over here and cuff me. I will no longer listen to your confusing orders."

They need to crack down on cops like this. They also need to filter through applicants and trainees to keep hotheads out. Police training might be able to help with this sort of thing. It makes a lot more sense to have one cop with a tazer on him and another with a firearm in this situation, and let the tazer shoot if there is a questionable situation like this.
Last edited by MrMan on December 12th, 2017, 5:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6255
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Re: White man murdered by pig

Post by Cornfed » December 12th, 2017, 5:19 am

MrMan wrote:
December 12th, 2017, 4:57 am
I don't see what this has to do with Zionism. It looks like white on white killing, and illustrates some of the problems with the need for police training. I didn't see any blacks for you to blame it on either.
The point is that under the ZOG it is fine and dandy for the pigs to murder white men but often not to even enforce the law against criminal subhumans, and so given that the pigs are the ultimate cowards, murdering white men is what they do. Also, it is the result of ZOG policy that these types of situations arise, and would even it white men were not being specifically targeted. A large population of third world savages and the inability to use racial profiling means that overly aggressive policing is inevitable. The policy of admitting said savages into the pigs and using the pigs to destroy society means that standards for pigs need to be lowered, so dumbass manchildren like the murdering pig in the video are going to get in.

MrMan
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2486
Joined: July 31st, 2014, 3:52 am

Re: White man murdered by pig

Post by MrMan » December 12th, 2017, 5:25 am

Cornfed wrote:
December 12th, 2017, 5:19 am
MrMan wrote:
December 12th, 2017, 4:57 am
I don't see what this has to do with Zionism. It looks like white on white killing, and illustrates some of the problems with the need for police training. I didn't see any blacks for you to blame it on either.
The point is that under the ZOG it is fine and dandy for the pigs to murder white men but often not to even enforce the law against criminal subhumans, and so given that the pigs are the ultimate cowards, murdering white men is what they do. Also, it is the result of ZOG policy that these types of situations arise, and would even it white men were not being specifically targeted. A large population of third world savages and the inability to use racial profiling means that overly aggressive policing is inevitable. The policy of admitting said savages into the pigs and using the pigs to destroy society means that standards for pigs need to be lowered, so dumbass manchildren like the murdering pig in the video are going to get in.
Blaming this on a cabal of Jewish overlords isn't a credible conspiracy theory.

But if it had happened to a black man, it would have been a big deal. If it had happened in LA, and the policeman walked, there could have been some rioting.

MrPeabody
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1457
Joined: April 13th, 2008, 7:53 pm

Re: White man murdered by pig

Post by MrPeabody » December 12th, 2017, 7:36 am

The police state is one of the best reasons not to live in America. The police in Europe are actually friendly and you aren't afraid of them.

gsjackson
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2074
Joined: June 12th, 2010, 3:08 pm
Location: New Orleans, LA USA
Contact:

Re: White man murdered by pig

Post by gsjackson » December 12th, 2017, 10:39 am

MrPeabody wrote:
December 12th, 2017, 7:36 am
The police state is one of the best reasons not to live in America. The police in Europe are actually friendly and you aren't afraid of them.
I jaywalked bigger than shit right in front of a parked cop car in Belgrade -- a combination of brain lock and thinking an electrical storm had taken out the traffic light, as it had on an adjoining street, which is the excuse I gave to one of the cops when he got out and stopped me. He didn't seem to buy my excuse and asked for ID. When he said "oh, an American," I just knew I was screwed, because, you know, we bombed them, strictly for the purpose of stealing Kosovo and its natural resources. But it ended up with no ticket and a mutual back slap.

So yeah, the cops in some European countries can be friendly, though I wouldn't count on it in, say, Ukraine. And Serbs are big enough people not to hold the actions of the US government against individual Americans.

Cornfed, what are you talking about? The whole pretext for Black Lives Matter and the Colin Kaepernick national anthem protests was black men getting blown away by the cops for no reason. The video above I'm pretty sure happened in Arizona, not California, and I'm stunned that the cop was acquitted.

User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6255
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Re: White man murdered by pig

Post by Cornfed » December 12th, 2017, 10:59 am

gsjackson wrote:
December 12th, 2017, 10:39 am
Cornfed, what are you talking about? The whole pretext for Black Lives Matter and the Colin Kaepernick national anthem protests was black men getting blown away by the cops for no reason.
The whole pretext for BLM is to allow blacks to commit crime with impunity and get more gibs from whitey, just like pretty much any other black political movement. Most of the blacks killed that they were complaining about obviously deserved to be killed.

gsjackson
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2074
Joined: June 12th, 2010, 3:08 pm
Location: New Orleans, LA USA
Contact:

Re: White man murdered by pig

Post by gsjackson » December 12th, 2017, 11:11 am

Cornfed wrote:
December 12th, 2017, 10:59 am
gsjackson wrote:
December 12th, 2017, 10:39 am
Cornfed, what are you talking about? The whole pretext for Black Lives Matter and the Colin Kaepernick national anthem protests was black men getting blown away by the cops for no reason.
The whole pretext for BLM is to allow blacks to commit crime with impunity and get more gibs from whitey, just like pretty much any other black political movement. Most of the blacks killed that they were complaining about obviously deserved to be killed.
Oh? Like the one in South Caroline who was shot in the back five times while trying to run away? Many more examples.

User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6255
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Re: White man murdered by pig

Post by Cornfed » December 12th, 2017, 11:31 am

gsjackson wrote:
December 12th, 2017, 11:11 am
Cornfed wrote:
December 12th, 2017, 10:59 am
gsjackson wrote:
December 12th, 2017, 10:39 am
Cornfed, what are you talking about? The whole pretext for Black Lives Matter and the Colin Kaepernick national anthem protests was black men getting blown away by the cops for no reason.
The whole pretext for BLM is to allow blacks to commit crime with impunity and get more gibs from whitey, just like pretty much any other black political movement. Most of the blacks killed that they were complaining about obviously deserved to be killed.
Oh? Like the one in South Caroline who was shot in the back five times while trying to run away? Many more examples.
In most jurisdictions the pigs are allowed to shoot fleeing felons as a last resort to prevent escape. Whether this is a good thing is debatable. Many other focuses of BLM chimpouts were obviously legal shoots.

MrMan
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2486
Joined: July 31st, 2014, 3:52 am

Re: White man murdered by pig

Post by MrMan » December 12th, 2017, 12:57 pm

Cornfed wrote:
December 12th, 2017, 11:31 am
gsjackson wrote:
December 12th, 2017, 11:11 am
Cornfed wrote:
December 12th, 2017, 10:59 am
gsjackson wrote:
December 12th, 2017, 10:39 am
Cornfed, what are you talking about? The whole pretext for Black Lives Matter and the Colin Kaepernick national anthem protests was black men getting blown away by the cops for no reason.
The whole pretext for BLM is to allow blacks to commit crime with impunity and get more gibs from whitey, just like pretty much any other black political movement. Most of the blacks killed that they were complaining about obviously deserved to be killed.
Oh? Like the one in South Caroline who was shot in the back five times while trying to run away? Many more examples.
In most jurisdictions the pigs are allowed to shoot fleeing felons as a last resort to prevent escape. Whether this is a good thing is debatable. Many other focuses of BLM chimpouts were obviously legal shoots.
The fleeing felon thing is very limited in the US:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fleeing_f ... e#U.S._law
Under U.S. law the fleeing felon rule was limited in 1985 to non-lethal force in most cases by Tennessee v. Garner, 471 U.S. 1. The justices held that deadly force "may not be used unless necessary to prevent the escape and the officer has probable cause to believe that the suspect poses a significant threat of death or serious bodily harm to the officer or others."[2]

A police officer may not seize an unarmed, nondangerous suspect by shooting him dead...however...Where the officer has probable cause to believe that the suspect poses a threat of serious physical harm, either to the officer or to others, it is not constitutionally unreasonable to prevent escape by using deadly force.

— Justice Byron White, Tennessee v. Garner[3]
Fleeing felons may be followed into places not open to the public without a warrant if the officer is in "hot pursuit.[4] Deadly force that is executed by a co-defendant against an accomplice is not justified by the fleeing felon rule.
Usually cops aren't allowed to shoot at someone running away, not like in the movies. If he had a gun and was shooting up the place before the police got there, that's different. And if this guy was suspected of shooting people, that may be the reason for the deadly force.

I do agree the instructions were confusing. Cross your legs and crawl over here. I kept thinking why didn't they go over there and cuff him with his hands in the air.

gsjackson
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2074
Joined: June 12th, 2010, 3:08 pm
Location: New Orleans, LA USA
Contact:

Re: White man murdered by pig

Post by gsjackson » December 12th, 2017, 2:33 pm

Cornfed wrote:
December 12th, 2017, 11:31 am
gsjackson wrote:
December 12th, 2017, 11:11 am
Cornfed wrote:
December 12th, 2017, 10:59 am
gsjackson wrote:
December 12th, 2017, 10:39 am
Cornfed, what are you talking about? The whole pretext for Black Lives Matter and the Colin Kaepernick national anthem protests was black men getting blown away by the cops for no reason.
The whole pretext for BLM is to allow blacks to commit crime with impunity and get more gibs from whitey, just like pretty much any other black political movement. Most of the blacks killed that they were complaining about obviously deserved to be killed.
Oh? Like the one in South Caroline who was shot in the back five times while trying to run away? Many more examples.
In most jurisdictions the pigs are allowed to shoot fleeing felons as a last resort to prevent escape. Whether this is a good thing is debatable. Many other focuses of BLM chimpouts were obviously legal shoots.
I'm talking about traffic stops where all the cop knows about the driver is that he's black.

Man With a Plan
Freshman Poster
Posts: 203
Joined: April 16th, 2017, 2:14 am
Location: A place where I improve each and every day.

Re: White man murdered by pig

Post by Man With a Plan » December 18th, 2017, 9:06 pm

gsjackson - Got the most common sense in this thread.
The Grey Menace.

HouseMD
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1542
Joined: February 14th, 2012, 3:20 am
Location: Buried Under a Pile of Books

Re: White man murdered by pig

Post by HouseMD » December 18th, 2017, 10:38 pm

Cornfed wrote:
December 12th, 2017, 3:32 am
Here a working white family man is given a series of bizarre, confusing and contradictory commands by a gormless adolescent inappropriately dressed in police uniform. When the obviously unarmed man falls short of whatever standard is applied to these kinds of Simon Says sessions, he is reduced to Swiss cheese. The pig was later acquitted of this senseless murder.

We all know that if the victim was some nigger criminal he would most likely still be alive today, or if not his murder would be international news and heads would roll all over the place. However, since it was only a working white man, no one gives a shit. It is open season on white men.

Whitey, unless you organize and fight back against the ZOG, it is only a matter of time before you meet a similar fate at the hands of the ZOG, whether the deed is performed by one of their cowardly adult baby goons or one of their feral simian housepets. You really have nothing to lose.

I mean, you're way more likely to be shot by a police officer if you're black on a stop-per-stop basis. Way more likely.

User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6255
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Re: White man murdered by pig

Post by Cornfed » December 19th, 2017, 4:48 am

gsjackson wrote:
December 12th, 2017, 2:33 pm
I'm talking about traffic stops where all the cop knows about the driver is that he's black.
What's wrong with that exactly? Blacks are dangerous wildlife with low intelligence and impulse control. Of course they should be treated differently from humans.

HouseMD
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1542
Joined: February 14th, 2012, 3:20 am
Location: Buried Under a Pile of Books

Re: White man murdered by pig

Post by HouseMD » December 19th, 2017, 3:41 pm

Cornfed wrote:
December 19th, 2017, 4:48 am
gsjackson wrote:
December 12th, 2017, 2:33 pm
I'm talking about traffic stops where all the cop knows about the driver is that he's black.
What's wrong with that exactly? Blacks are dangerous wildlife with low intelligence and impulse control. Of course they should be treated differently from humans.
Many would argue the same of you. You make all these claims of superiority, and yet look at your life and your choices and all your claims of racial superiority come off as you delusional ego protection because your race is all you have.

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “News and Current Events”