White man murdered by pig

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: White man murdered by pig

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

HouseMD wrote:
December 21st, 2017, 10:41 am
Cornfed wrote:
December 21st, 2017, 9:49 am
Man With a Plan wrote:
December 21st, 2017, 8:42 am
Like when you said I blamed you for western women being thots. Not once did I say you were to blame. I said you were to blame for your inability to find a worthwhile woman.
If I'm not to blame for white females being sluts married to the government then logically I am not to blame for there not being any worthwhile females.
Plenty of women out there that are white and not sluts. Your not finding them is your own doing, your failure as a man.
Cornfed knows all this quite well, but does two things. He brands all white women sluts in a "sour grapes" manner to claim he does not want them anyhow, and he blames other races of men for stealing all these white women from him. Can you image?

Anyone who won't get mental health treatment when it is so urgently needed and blames others for his own sexual shortcomings (pun intended), is someone who is not worth addressing.

Once I read his sob story on the Co-Alpha Reactionary Forum crying about how he is a low-status security guard who can't even manage to get his teeth fixed and is too old for teaching English abroad again, it was confirmed that he was not a loser, but a mega-loser. :lol:

http://www.coalpha.org/Using-Violence-t ... l#a7576630

I put him on my ignore list so I can focus on the smarter, more promising members who actually have productive futures to look forward to.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

HouseMD wrote:

Plenty of women out there that are white and not sluts. Your not finding them is your own doing, your failure as a man.
We have been through all this before. It is simply not true that plenty of white females are not sluts and not married to the government. You are derailing a good thread just to be silly.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Cornfed wrote:
December 21st, 2017, 12:11 pm
HouseMD wrote:

We have been through all this before. It is simply not true that plenty of white females are not sluts and not married to the government. You are derailing a good thread just to be silly.
You're incorrect. There's plenty of good ones. Hell, I have one right now, and there's many more I've met and had to turn down over the years in both the US and abroad because I wasn't ready to settle down.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

HouseMD wrote:
December 21st, 2017, 12:14 pm
You're incorrect. There's plenty of good ones. Hell, I have one right now, and there's many more I've met and had to turn down over the years in both the US and abroad because I wasn't ready to settle down.
[/quote]

Perhaps you could expand on this in the appropriate thread. I take it you didn't have sex with any of the females. If you did it would indicate they were sluts, thus proving my point. And presumably they weren't married to the government, which is to say they would be looking to you for resources, status and protection, rather than seeking scholarships, affirmative action (or other) jobs etc.
Man With a Plan
Freshman Poster

Post by Man With a Plan »

HouseMD wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
December 21st, 2017, 9:49 am
Man With a Plan wrote:
December 21st, 2017, 8:42 am
Like when you said I blamed you for western women being thots. Not once did I say you were to blame. I said you were to blame for your inability to find a worthwhile woman.
If I'm not to blame for white females being sluts married to the government then logically I am not to blame for there not being any worthwhile females.
I can honestly say this with 100% conviction: You're wasting your time on that one. I don't even mean it to be condescending; I really think he's lacking in intelligence. Somehow he gets "it's your fault women are sluts" from "it's your fault you can't find a decent woman". He also said I implied that anyone with dental issues is an automatic failure at life when I pointed out that he should get that handled and he'll feel better.

Whew. I'm glad. Weight of my shoulders man. Now I KNOW racists have no leg to stand on.
BACK IN IT! || Happier Abroad Discord Server now open!

Knowledge Seeker | Sleeping Revolutionary | Lone Wolf
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Man With a Plan wrote:
December 21st, 2017, 8:18 pm
Somehow he gets "it's your fault women are sluts" from "it's your fault you can't find a decent woman".
Obviously if all women in a given category are sluts and it's not your fault, then it follows that is not your fault that you can't find a decent woman. Another example is that if all crows are black and what color crows are is not your fault, it would not be your fault if you could not find a non-black crow. I know you are not very bright, but basic logical syllogisms are not that difficult. If you object that not all white women are sluts, then given that this has been discussed to death, please state your case on the appropriate forum. I suspect that the supposed marriageable females House was talking about were in fact sluts.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Cornfed wrote:
December 21st, 2017, 10:38 pm
Man With a Plan wrote:
Somehow he gets "it's your fault women are sluts" from "it's your fault you can't find a decent woman".
Obviously if all women in a given category are sluts and it's not your fault, then it follows that is not your fault that you can't find a decent woman. Another example is that if all crows are black and what color crows are is not your fault, it would not be your fault if you could not find a non-black crow. I know you are not very bright, but basic logical syllogisms are not that difficult. If you object that not all white women are sluts, then given that this has been discussed to death, please state your case on the appropriate forum. I suspect that the supposed marriageable females House was talking about were in fact sluts.
They weren't sluts, but I have access to an entirely different class of women than you. You'd also be surprised how many women are still virgins into their twenties- I know one right now that is thin, friendly, 28, moderately attractive, and still a virgin that has never even dated because she's never found the right one (Japan has many of these sorts of women, but there are white ones in the West as well such as my friend). You just don't know where to look and have nothing that would appeal to them even if you did- she's waited her whole life for one man, and what would you bring to the table that would make you anything but a disappointment?

The religious community it's pretty solid for finding virgins as well. I knew a solid 10/10 girl that didn't have sex until her freaking mid twenties when she got married, which she was quite proud of and rightly so. She was SUPER religious though, hence why I gave pursuit a solid pass. But she was one of many in the church I attended with my ex (also a virgin when we got together, but I kind of destroyed that lol, we were engaged but it didn't work out after four years) that had a fresh vcard and wanted a traditional marriage and life. Abroad these women are even more common. I was on the receiving end of more than one marriage offer from wealthy, traditional women's families when I was in Eastern Europe, which I declined because I'm not traditional enough to hop on marrying a beautiful woman I've known for only a few weeks (and mind you, this was before I even knew I was going to medical school, when they had more financial resources than me). So the women are out there, you just have nothing to offer the quality ones because you are lacking and thus they are invisible to you.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

HouseMD wrote:
December 22nd, 2017, 8:21 am
Cornfed wrote:
Man With a Plan wrote:
They weren't sluts
So you weren’t having sex with them then?
You'd also be surprised how many women are still virgins into their twenties- I know one right now that is thin, friendly, 28, moderately attractive, and still a virgin that has never even dated because she's never found the right one (Japan has many of these sorts of women, but there are white ones in the West as well such as my friend). You just don't know where to look and have nothing that would appeal to them even if you did- she's waited her whole life for one man, and what would you bring to the table that would make you anything but a disappointment?
If true, it sounds like she is hanging out for her Christian Grey while presumably being sustained by men she looks down on via the system, so yeah, most men are going to disappoint her because they are not billionaire playboys and generally can’t even compete with the government since the government has already taken their stuff and given it to females. She could presumably have married a tradesman or something but has chosen to deprive any future husband of most of the window of her youth and fertility. This is itself a symptom of the problem, but I imagine a far less common one than slutishness.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Cornfed wrote:
December 22nd, 2017, 10:48 am
HouseMD wrote:
December 22nd, 2017, 8:21 am
Cornfed wrote:
Man With a Plan wrote:
They weren't sluts
So you weren’t having sex with them then?
You'd also be surprised how many women are still virgins into their twenties- I know one right now that is thin, friendly, 28, moderately attractive, and still a virgin that has never even dated because she's never found the right one (Japan has many of these sorts of women, but there are white ones in the West as well such as my friend). You just don't know where to look and have nothing that would appeal to them even if you did- she's waited her whole life for one man, and what would you bring to the table that would make you anything but a disappointment?
If true, it sounds like she is hanging out for her Christian Grey while presumably being sustained by men she looks down on via the system, so yeah, most men are going to disappoint her because they are not billionaire playboys and generally can’t even compete with the government since the government has already taken their stuff and given it to females. She could presumably have married a tradesman or something but has chosen to deprive any future husband of most of the window of her youth and fertility. This is itself a symptom of the problem, but I imagine a far less common one than slutishness.
wrt my friend, she's just shy, and most men aren't willing to date a woman that won't put out so most potential guys fizzle before they start. Wet the others, no, I was being offerend marruage after dating without sex. I had other women for that outlet.
Man With a Plan
Freshman Poster

Post by Man With a Plan »

Cornfed wrote:
I know you are not very bright...
BACK IN IT! || Happier Abroad Discord Server now open!

Knowledge Seeker | Sleeping Revolutionary | Lone Wolf