White-hating professor resigns

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

White-hating professor resigns

Post by Cornfed »

Who says that posting stuff online changes nothing. We are changing the entire culture.

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/12/28/us/dr ... index.html
George Ciccariello-Maher, a professor of politics and global studies, had been teaching his class remotely via video conference after being put on administrative leave, a move that Drexel said was for his own safety.

The professor said his resignation is effective December 31.
"This is not a decision I take lightly; however, after nearly a year of harassment by right-wing, white supremacist media outlets and Internet mobs, after death threats and threats of violence directed against me and my family, my situation has become unsustainable," Ciccariello-Maher wrote on his Facebook account. "Staying at Drexel in the eye of this storm has become detrimental to my own writing, speaking, and organizing."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

tom
Junior Poster

Re: White-hating professor resigns

Post by tom »

I would not trust anything CNN puts out, he seems like a smart guy and likely quit before he got canned by Drexel University and played the victim card.

He was under investigation and on administrative leave. Alumni were not pleased to say the least and students were avoiding Drexel because of this.

The quick look on YouTube, he looks like the typical radical lefty and they are the majority in many universities,
He openly teaches and promotes anti-white race hatred, is pro Marxist too and promotes the typical lies of the radical left. He is open and honest which actually is a good thing as many lefty university professors are much more stealthy about there ideology, they usually get there useful idiots "students" to do the protesting, tweeting, ect.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_ ... llo-maher+

Other protest at Drexel University
משה בן יצחק
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Were waiting for everybody to figure this out.
Last edited by Moretorque on October 15th, 2018, 5:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Time to Hide!
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

He is another white self hating liberal. Liberals are the most racist people in the world, they prove this everyday. This teacher wanted all white people in the world to be killed. He truly is a racist nut job.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
tom
Junior Poster

Post by tom »

Students are taught to create a victim then assign blame/guilt to the selected oppressor. False accusations of being a rape apologist, misogynist, transphob, racist or some other invented bigotry is a major tool of the intersectional left. This essentially is a protection racket where groups sell protection from bigotry charges for apologies/concessions. This is the intersectionality shakedown.

Here are a couple classes from Evergreen State College - State subsidize classes on how to be a professional victim.
Diversity and Dissent in Education and the Media
Reproduction: Gender, Race, and Power
משה בן יצחק
tom
Junior Poster

Post by tom »

Benjamin Boyce describes in detail how Evergreen is still highly racist and doubling down even more. Yep you can still get your Washington State funded degree in how to be a top racist.

משה בן יצחק