Soy Food Is Turning Men Into Women

Discuss news and current events around the world.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Soy Food Is Turning Men Into Women

Post by jamesbond »

There is something in soy food that lowers a man's testosterone. Men should avoid all products made with soy in them.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Soy Food Is Turning Men Into Women

Post by MrMan »

I recall that Japan was very high on the Hofstede masculinity index. Japanese eat tofu. So do Chinese and Javanese and other Indonesians. They have men who are men enough to reproduce.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Soy Food Is Turning Men Into Women

Post by Winston »

That only applies to fermented soy and GMO soy right? Not organic soy. In Asia the soy is different and more organic. So it's not an issue. It's an American issue it seems, as usual. America is insane and crazy.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne