Millennial girls exchange rent for s*x

Discuss news and current events around the world.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Millennial girls exchange rent for s*x

Post by publicduende »

Cornfed wrote:
March 5th, 2018, 1:51 am
publicduende wrote:
March 5th, 2018, 12:10 am
Come to think: if she were hot, she would be able to cajole a far better looking or younger or richer guy in a sugar daddy situation, which will involve living like a queen in a much better pad plus a host of other perks.
Well then, this whole subject must be a lot of nonsense. /thread
It's not a better form of nonsense than a lot of other threads in here :)

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Cornfed wrote:
publicduende wrote:
Come to think: if she were hot, she would be able to cajole a far better looking or younger or richer guy in a sugar daddy situation, which will involve living like a queen in a much better pad plus a host of other perks.
Some people seem to defeat their own arguments sometimes, but they can't see it.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

OutWest wrote:
March 4th, 2018, 10:16 pm
Instead here, we have other women, older and angry no doubt, and their mangina guy crews, wanting to control other women's bodies and make their choices for them. Of course, ALL WOMEN are victims of whatever the coven leadership can imagine. These are the same shrews that insist that ALL men who marry younger foreign women are trafficking and yes, they would very much like to make such things illegal. In fact, being attracted to young slim women automatically makes the man a "creep" in their eyes and certainly guilty of some kind of felony if they can only conger up what it might be.
I have experienced this personally when I was working with an adulteress who was trying to lure me in to adultery with her. At that time she was around 45 years old and married, while I was around 30 years old. I was attracted to much younger women, and this woman shamed me in every way she could, just hoping that I would hit on her. Ironically, she was competing with the younger women there (one of whom she was friends with despite the large age gap, and this younger woman had used the attract and reject game on me and then bragged about it among the women there - many women live completely for ego and vanity*). That's the whole deal.

These older adulteresses want to convince themselves and everyone else that they are just as attractive as the younger women. The solution is to use sorcery: cut men off from the younger women, either by law or by deception, leaving only these older women available. Reality doesn't matter to them. The emptiness of vanity and lies and even bullying is what matters. So if I were to have hit on her, then that would have meant that she is the equivalent of those younger women, in terms of sexual power and glory over men. To do this, she tried to beat down my self esteem to convince me that I was not attractive with her shaming comments (such as, "people are saying you're not in good enough shape to get the type of woman you want [the attractive kind, i.e. not her kind, meaning turn to me instead]" with "people" being unnamed), and also she tried to shame me into thinking that it is disgusting or otherwise inappropriate to go with a woman below a certain age. [This also is part of the whole pedophilia scare with post pubescent teenage girls, say 16 or 17 vs 18 or 19 years old.]

In other words, they want to make things that are perfectly okay into inappropriate and reprehensible crimes which are worthy of death BUT ONLY FOR MEN, when the only thing that is truly disgusting is the fact that they are greedy for ego glory and seek to crush the happiness of others along with their free will in order to get this vanity.

*Zenpriest talks about the attract-reject game in an essay on No-Ma'am. In it he describes how women give themselves points for turning men down with cruelty. [ http://no-maam.blogspot.com/2010/08/zen ... score.html ]
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

I really didn't expect a topic like this would trigger the usual wave of anti-feminist (or anti-female) feelings. Apparently some of you are locked in the thought that, in this time and age, women are never victims and men are always the misunderstood moral winners on any argument or action.

In this specific case, I happen to agree with the BBC: asking a young woman to exchange rent of a corner of one's house for sex is degrading. I am not sure it's a criminal offense nor should be criminalised. I do know that making sexual avances in a workplace or public environment can be construed as assault and there have been cases of men who lost their jobs and their reputation for doing just that.

Of course most women might shrug the proposal off like the act of a perv and not go on. Still, as a phenomenon, it speaks much louder about the lack of opportunities and the rising cost of living in large UK cities, than women's sluttiness and propension for these kinds of transactions.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Adama wrote:
March 5th, 2018, 12:53 pm
Cornfed wrote:
publicduende wrote:
Some people seem to defeat their own arguments sometimes, but they can't see it.
That's what a debate is, my dear.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

publicduende wrote:
March 5th, 2018, 6:27 pm
Still, as a phenomenon, it speaks much louder about the lack of opportunities and the rising cost of living in large UK cities, than women's sluttiness and propension for these kinds of transactions.
Surely it is an example of female privilege. Females can just whore their gaping orifices out where men would end up destitute. The lesson is that where councils have a shortage of emergency accomodation they should favor giving it to men since females don't need it.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Cornfed wrote:
March 5th, 2018, 6:32 pm
publicduende wrote:
Still, as a phenomenon, it speaks much louder about the lack of opportunities and the rising cost of living in large UK cities, than women's sluttiness and propension for these kinds of transactions.
Surely it is an example of female privilege. Females can just whore their gaping orifices out where men would end up destitute. The lesson is that where councils have a shortage of emergency accomodation they should favor giving it to men since females don't need it.
LOL nothing stops a good looking homo or heterosexual man from consenting to the same proposal from a gay landlord. It perhaps so happens that most landlords who are into this are straight and their counterparts young women.

What I fail to understand is why any person, woman or man, should be exposed to degrading proposals like this one. You seem to imply that there is some legitimacy just because women are sluts anyway and they would end up giving away their orifices to other men anyway.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

publicduende wrote:
March 5th, 2018, 7:21 pm
LOL nothing stops a good looking homo or heterosexual man from consenting to the same proposal from a gay landlord.
The percentage of men in a position to do this is vastly less.
What I fail to understand is why any person, woman or man, should be exposed to degrading proposals like this one.

Why should they not? If anything it is less degrading to have casual sex with someone in exchange for a place to stay rather than just because they are disgusting sluts.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Cornfed wrote:
March 5th, 2018, 7:58 pm
publicduende wrote:
LOL nothing stops a good looking homo or heterosexual man from consenting to the same proposal from a gay landlord.
That doesn't make the proposal less degrading.
Cornfed wrote:
What I fail to understand is why any person, woman or man, should be exposed to degrading proposals like this one.

Why should they not? If anything it is less degrading to have casual sex with someone in exchange for a place to stay rather than just because they are disgusting sluts.
Says who? Did you ever ask a girl if she would prefer to have sex with someone around her age who she fancies or a middle aged man she despises, in exchange for a place to stay?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

publicduende wrote:
March 5th, 2018, 8:10 pm
The point is that men should be given preference for emergency accomodation because it is statistically probable that they were unable to whore themselves out in exchange for a place to stay whereas young females probably could and so are voluntarily homeless.
Says who? Did you ever ask a girl if she would prefer to have sex with someone around her age who she fancies or a middle aged man she despises, in exchange for a place to stay?
I don't care about some slut's claimed preferences. It is not like they know what they want or will subsequently make them feel degraded anyway.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

publicduende wrote:
Adama wrote:
March 5th, 2018, 12:53 pm
Cornfed wrote:
publicduende wrote:
That's what a debate is, my dear.
I still don't understand your meaning. What are you arguing for anyhow? I really don't understand your points. I'm confused as to what you really believe here.

In any case though, it is not really important for me to understand or argue against you, because it doesn't matter.

This type of news seems to me to just be about sensationalism and indoctrination, to get people to believe that men are forcing women into the inferior position of sex slavery, which may or may not be the case (the sex slavery part, not the indoctrination part). Things always come down to the most basic points, which I guess some refuse to acknowledge, and that is: Men = rapy, horny oppressors laying in wait like ferocious beasts, and women = sweet, innocent angels who are being forced to degrade themselves to get along in a world dominated by men.

In reality many women are more than willing to exploit their sexuality for gifts as they please. Many women even exploit themselves for intangible things, like having men stare at them. That's why women dress half naked with daisy dukes and bare midriffs, that's why they wear yoga pants and skin tight jeans, that's why they wear swim suits at the beach. They pretty much exploit themselves daily for free. In other words, when women act like whores, they are degrading themselves. Shouldn't we all call women out on that? How they oppress themselves? Yet nobody does, because this form of female exploitation empowers them and uplifts them while it feeds men absolutely nothing.

Basically I don't think the "degradation" argument holds any water, because women are more than willing to exploit themselves. It is just people refuse to acknowledge that it is exploitation and degradation, because the forms they choose do not give men anything, and women gain everything. But as soon as men might gain something they want from women, then it is full blown exploitation akin to rape and it must be stopped, because men are getting something from women. That's when it is degrading and oppression, when men gain, regardless whether or not the women also gain something. Because if men gain at all, it is exploitation. (Like those pesky mail order brides, or like when an older man goes after a much younger woman, or with interracial dating, or whatever situation in which the majority of women feel like they've lost out on some power to men.)

Women are not allowed to fail at anything. They are not allowed to lose out on anything. Correction. The feminist minded women don't want to have their power base disrupted, even if the women who can benefit actually benefit, because they'd rather starve out all men than have a few women who are outside of the majority benefit from it.

Now is the argument about the cost of living in Britain?
Is it about men degrading women?
Is it the news indoctrinating people into thinking that men are rapist oppressors who are always trying to hurt women and force themselves upon them?
Is it about men forcing women to live with them?
Is it about men who own housing forcing women to have sex with them?
Is it about prostitution?
Is it about sugar babies?

This news is just sensationalist garbage meant to make feminist-minded "egalitarians" angry at men. That's all it is. They obviously want to curtail men and put men in a box.

My suggestion would be for women who get solicited to say no, and then find alternate living arrangements. I have had some disgusting people proposition me on the street in New York City. I didn't run to the police or the news and say, "Hey, this homosexual pervert invited me to some session to take photos but probably his disgusting pervert friends might have disgusting and evil intentions!" No, I walked away.

I would call out the problem as this: many women know that the man who invited them to live in their spare room want intercourse, but the women agree but don't want to pay the agreed payment. That's probably the problem. In other words, the agreement was sex for the room, the women agree, but when it is time to pay, then it becomes exploitation. They want to take but don't want to pay.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Now are such agreements moral? That's a different question. Everyone knows God's commandments about fornication. Somehow I doubt anyone is upset that fornication takes place.

The problem is, they don't want women to feel obligated to satisfy a man. The simple solution is not to enter into such a situation. However, many of the women probably feel the solution is to complain and to renege out of that agreement and break the arrangement, because they don't want to feel obligated. Of course, they should never have entered into the agreement, which would prevent the problem of having an obligation they don't want to live up to.

In other words, another form of dishonest prostitution, which consists of the woman benefiting but refusing to live up to her half of the obligation, and then getting upset that there is any obligation that they'd have to live up to at all.

And if the state is going to go that deep into relationships, to start saying what a person can and cannot arrange, then that is only going to destroy men, as usual, which is really the point, if your eyes are open to the trends of life.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

publicduende wrote:
March 5th, 2018, 8:10 pm
Cornfed wrote:
publicduende wrote:
Cornfed wrote:

No matter the woman's choices, she may regret it in the morning. Lets say that the man in question is her age but fat and kind of disgusting...what if the boyfriend she picked up to actually live with to get free rent, is totally useless in bed and has bad hygiene, but he is young and handsome...then that older landlord is handsome and in good shape but 47 years old...all of these nuances actually do enter in. So if you are older and handsome, the girls inner opinion of her self esteem is somehow measurable, so in that case it would be a criminal act but only a misdemeanor. If he was old, fat, ugly and bald, he would automatically be assumed to be guilty of a felony and sent up for hard time and all his property would be forfeited for "self esteem crimes against the girl involved. If the girl says she actually enjoyed it, the man would still be automatically guilty but the girl would be sent away to a re-education camp to program her with the correct social feminist values. When you are going to make the minutia of human foibles and folly to be a matter of regulation by the state, you have already accepted totalitarianism, as most progressive leftists eagerly do.

A girls preferences may in fact change easily in any given month and I cannot count the times a girl confessed to me that she had done something for which she had no reason or explanation. Frankly, many of the 30 to 50 year old men I know in the US are not married to women who outweigh them and actually are quite repulsive- 250 lb cheese monsters with short hair and an attitude. Did you ever ask if he would prefer to have sex with someone around his own weight who he fancies or a grossly overweight woman he despises all in exchange for not getting taken to divorce court and totally hosed?
Last edited by OutWest on March 6th, 2018, 1:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

When you think about it, the man is essentially asking the woman to become his concubine. She takes a spare room and she gives him marital relations. That is a concubine. He provides her a free place to live in exchange for marital relations. That is what men have been doing for their wives since the beginning of time.

If she doesn't want to enter into concubinage, then she should refuse to enter into it. It makes no sense to call it exploitation or degradation. Either she agrees or she refuses. It is not oppression. She is essentially an unvetted wife, a concubine without a vow.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

OutWest wrote:
March 5th, 2018, 11:47 pm
No matter the woman's choices, she may regret it in the morning. Lets say that the man in question is her age but fat and kind of disgusting...what if the boyfriend she picked up to actually live with to get free rent, is totally useless in bed and has bad hygiene, but he is young and handsome...then that older landlord is handsome and in good shape but 47 years old...all of these nuances actually do enter in. So if you are older and handsome, the girls inner opinion of her self esteem is somehow measurable, so in that case it would be a criminal act but only a misdemeanor. If he was old, fat, ugly and bald, he would automatically be assumed to be guilty of a felony and sent up for hard tome and all his property would be forfeited for "self esteem crimes against the girl involved. If the girl says she actually enjoyed it, the man would still be automatically guilty but the girl would be sent away to a re-education camp to program her with the correct social feminist values. When you are going to make the minutia of human foibles and folly to be a matter of regulation by the state, you have already accepted totalitarianism, as most progressive leftists eagerly do.

A girls preferences may in fact change easily in any given month and I cannot count the times a girl confessed to me that she had done something for which she had no reason or explanation. Frankly, many of the 30 to 50 year old men I know in the US are not married to women who outweigh them and actually are quite repulsive- 250 lb cheese monsters with short hair and an attitude. Did you ever ask if he would prefer to have sex with someone around his own weight who he fancies or a grossly overweight woman he despises all in exchange for not getting taken to divorce court and totally hosed?
Perhaps you're coming from a US society point of view. If British society hasn't changed too dramatically since I left it in 2015, young Millennial women who might be amenable to these kinds or proposal from prospective landlords aren't all the 250 lb cheese monsters you describe. Many of them are pretty good looking, if anything because they have the gift of youth, and reasonably in shape. Many in these kinds of vulnerable stratum of society are probably foreign girls from places like Poland, Hungary or even Spain and Italy.

Having established that at least a majority of these women wouldn't exactly be desperate to f*ck a 50-something out-of-shape man just because he's got a spare room, I may agree on your regret argument, but only for a single, one-off night. An arrangement like this would be probably extending over a period of several weeks to several months, perhaps longer if the girl is comfortable with it.

Like I said, if the landlord is mature but in shape and, let's throw that in, wealthy enough so that he doesn't need the rental income from the room or the whole flat, then the relationship would become more that of a sugar babe/sugar daddy. That is a case of a girl who made a deliberate choice, although not one dictated by desperation but a hedonistic one: living in a very nice place in the center of town, getting free food and gifts and occasional travel, all the bells & whistles, etc.

Anything less than that, I am afraid young Emma having free sex with Mr Landlord is just an adult fantasy, nothing more...

Some of you are calling women slutty and hypocritical but, truth be told, any woman - and any man for that matter - should be exercising the freedom to have sex with anyone they fancy, and refusing sex to those they do not, even - I would say especially - if it's a transaction and they are not up to it at all.

I am not making any pro or anti-feminist arguments here and surely don't advocate sending the few women who might fall for the rent-for-sex arrangement to feminist bootcamp for a catch-up. I am just agreeing with the BBC that being made this kind or proposal, out of the blue, by a man who knows or sense the position of financial vulnerability the prospective tenant is in - whether a woman or man it doesn't matter - is degrading and in some case might lead to a police report being filed.

The real totalitarian entity, OW, is a state or local government that allows for house prices of a large UK city to shoot up to the stars, knowing full well those wealthies who are happy to pay a million pounds for a 50 sqm run-down flat in Edgware Road are lifting every rental and for sale property in the area.