Millennial girls exchange rent for s*x

Discuss news and current events around the world.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Millennial girls exchange rent for s*x

Post by publicduende »

I knew it would only be a matter of time before it would come to this. I am just a little surprised it's the UK that flagged it up first, rather than some less fortunate economy like Greece or Portugal.

Truth be told, the Millennials are indeed an unlucky generation, caught between the rock of entitlement and self-reassurance and the hard place of an objectively tragical moment in history to navigate.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-03-0 ... millenials

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Re: Millennial girls exchange rent for s*x

Post by Wolfeye »

Well, an interesting thought that doesn't seem to come up very often is the pricing of things- how is it that something that costed one unit of whatever currency now costs more units? The idea that someone has full consent over how much their business or their property costs or is used is not necessarily beneficial.
Last edited by Wolfeye on July 17th, 2018, 11:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

publicduende wrote:
March 4th, 2018, 12:32 am
I knew it would only be a matter of time before it would come to this. I am just a little surprised it's the UK that flagged it up first, rather than some less fortunate economy like Greece or Portugal.

Truth be told, the Millennials are indeed an unlucky generation, caught between the rock of entitlement and self-reassurance and the hard place of an objectively tragical moment in history to navigate.

In the U.S., add to millennials' predicament crushing student debt -- one of the bigger and more heinous schemes cooked up by the banker elites and their pet government.

As far as the issue raised in the video -- I thought the main reason for outlawing prostitution was to keep out the inevitable elements of organized crime that get involved. This seems like merely leveraged transactions between consenting adults. But it is, of course, mainly heterosexual sex, which no doubt will soon be outlawed altogether in the West.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

gsjackson wrote:
March 4th, 2018, 9:25 am
publicduende wrote:
March 4th, 2018, 12:32 am

In the U.S., add to millennials' predicament crushing student debt -- one of the bigger and more heinous schemes cooked up by the banker elites and their pet government.

As far as the issue raised in the video -- I thought the main reason for outlawing prostitution was to keep out the inevitable elements of organized crime that get involved. This seems like merely leveraged transactions between consenting adults. But it is, of course, mainly heterosexual sex, which no doubt will soon be outlawed altogether in the West.
So far as i can tell, the progressive left wants to make fudge packing the only option. The vast hypocrisy of leftist feminist elites...THEY are self appointed GODDESSES while and ordinary girl making her way is somehow sow helpless and idiotic that any consensual sex is a crime against her by the male. Why is not the headline to see that of.." Girls swindle helpless male landlords out of their rent by charging/overcharging for sex!
I mean. Jeesh, a quick BJ and she had the gall to think the rent was paid!
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

OutWest wrote:
March 4th, 2018, 1:07 pm
So far as i can tell, the progressive left wants to make fudge packing the only option. The vast hypocrisy of leftist feminist elites...THEY are self appointed GODDESSES while and ordinary girl making her way is somehow sow helpless and idiotic that any consensual sex is a crime against her by the male. Why is not the headline to see that of.." Girls swindle helpless male landlords out of their rent by charging/overcharging for sex!
Hmm I think you're being partial here, OW. Of course a girl can also find herself on the more advantageous side of the transaction but, knowing the skyrocketing cost of living - including rent - in major UK cities, I would judge the landlord as the culpable ones. BBC might have left the consenting landlord/tenant pair aside for the sake of their point, but the men interviewed did mention that it was their intention, and their intention alone, to propose rent in exchange for sexual favours.

I don't think a BJ is overrated or overpriced. I think no person - man or woman - should have to exchange his or her dignity for a basic necessity like rent.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

For promiscuous women, prostitution may actually be a step up. At least there is real profit in it for them to support themselves. The unfortunate part for the demonic agenda is, men must always be the offenders, while women must always be the innocent victims who are being forced and oppressed, despite their will to do good.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Adama wrote:
March 4th, 2018, 3:35 pm
For promiscuous women, prostitution may actually be a step up. At least there is real profit in it for them to support themselves. The unfortunate part for the demonic agenda is, men must always be the offenders, while women must always be the innocent victims who are being forced and oppressed, despite their will to do good.
What has the demonic feminist agenda got to do with it? I believe the OT was about girls and maybe boys being proposed to exchange sex for rent.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

publicduende wrote:
March 4th, 2018, 3:40 pm
Adama wrote:
March 4th, 2018, 3:35 pm
What has the demonic feminist agenda got to do with it? I believe the OT was about girls and maybe boys being proposed to exchange sex for rent.
I was actually responding to someone else but your post appeared first. My post wasn't in response to yours.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

publicduende wrote:
March 4th, 2018, 3:31 pm
OutWest wrote:
March 4th, 2018, 1:07 pm
Hmm I think you're being partial here, OW. Of course a girl can also find herself on the more advantageous side of the transaction but, knowing the skyrocketing cost of living - including rent - in major UK cities, I would judge the landlord as the culpable ones. BBC might have left the consenting landlord/tenant pair aside for the sake of their point, but the men interviewed did mention that it was their intention, and their intention alone, to propose rent in exchange for sexual favours.

I don't think a BJ is overrated or overpriced. I think no person - man or woman - should have to exchange his or her dignity for a basic necessity like rent.
Then don't. Presumably there are landlords out there willing to accept money.

Why must someone be judged culpable in such a transaction? If you've been following the public discourse in the West at all during the time you've been in the Phils (and I realize you've been busy with other things), you'll know that OW is right in noting a relentless effort in media to virtually criminalize heterosexuality, with the woman always the victim, the man always the perp. You can certainly see the crazed agenda in this woman reporter's eyes and tone. Demonic is not too strong a term for this trend, and a bit of hyperbole and sarcasm is probably letting it off far too lightly.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

I can't wait until the economy collapses and these revolting whores are having to give it up for a crust of stale bread.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

gsjackson wrote:
March 4th, 2018, 4:23 pm
Why must someone be judged culpable in such a transaction? If you've been following the public discourse in the West at all during the time you've been in the Phils (and I realize you've been busy with other things), you'll know that OW is right in noting a relentless effort in media to virtually criminalize heterosexuality, with the woman always the victim, the man always the perp. You can certainly see the crazed agenda in this woman reporter's eyes and tone. Demonic is not too strong a term for this trend, and a bit of hyperbole and sarcasm is probably letting it off far too lightly.
Look, I may well agree on the fact that masculinity and heterosexuality are being ridiculed and demonised at every possible occasion by parts of the liberal media.

This is something else, though. A tenant is a tenant: exacting sexual favours instead of a standard rent isn't exactly something most women will agree on. You have to give me that. One man in the documentary above said that a his daughter's bedroom became free when she moved away for college and he was happy to rent it out in exchange for "intimacy". No idea where this man is from but, if average boarding prices are to be believed, this man is valuing sex 4 times a month for about £500. Now you tell me if this is not a transaction, a form of solicited prostitution. Some girls may well be OK with it, maybe the sugar daddy types of girls (who will be probably asking for more than free lodging in a small bedroom), but most won't.

Not sure why we're trying to justify the landlord's point of view here. It's untenable.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

publicduende wrote:
March 4th, 2018, 6:57 pm
A tenant is a tenant: exacting sexual favours instead of a standard rent isn't exactly something most women will agree on.
Most young Western females are completely degenerate sluts and deadbeats now, so there is no logical reason for them not to agree to such an arrangement. In fact they must be agreeing to it because unless you are some darkie rapefugee, how would you get away with forcing them to?
One man in the documentary above said that a his daughter's bedroom became free when she moved away for college and he was happy to rent it out in exchange for "intimacy". No idea where this man is from but, if average boarding prices are to be believed, this man is valuing sex 4 times a month for about £500.
It goes without saying that pretty much all Western females are obscenely overpaid.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Cornfed wrote:
March 4th, 2018, 7:08 pm
publicduende wrote:
A tenant is a tenant: exacting sexual favours instead of a standard rent isn't exactly something most women will agree on.
Most young Western females are completely degenerate sluts and deadbeats now, so there is no logical reason for them not to agree to such an arrangement. In fact they must be agreeing to it because unless you are some darkie rapefugee, how would you get away with forcing them to?
One man in the documentary above said that a his daughter's bedroom became free when she moved away for college and he was happy to rent it out in exchange for "intimacy". No idea where this man is from but, if average boarding prices are to be believed, this man is valuing sex 4 times a month for about £500.
It goes without saying that pretty much all Western females are obscenely overpaid.
Good ol' victim mentality at work. No point arguing with these kinds of points.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

publicduende wrote:
gsjackson wrote:
March 4th, 2018, 4:23 pm
Look, I may well agree on the fact that masculinity and heterosexuality are being ridiculed and demonised at every possible occasion by parts of the liberal media.

This is something else, though. A tenant is a tenant: exacting sexual favours instead of a standard rent isn't exactly something most women will agree on. You have to give me that. One man in the documentary above said that a his daughter's bedroom became free when she moved away for college and he was happy to rent it out in exchange for "intimacy". No idea where this man is from but, if average boarding prices are to be believed, this man is valuing sex 4 times a month for about £500. Now you tell me if this is not a transaction, a form of solicited prostitution. Some girls may well be OK with it, maybe the sugar daddy types of girls (who will be probably asking for more than free lodging in a small bedroom), but most won't.

Not sure why we're trying to justify the landlord's point of view here. It's untenable.
You're missing the point, and I'm not sure what you mean by "untenable." The question is whether or not it is illegal, or should be. I'm not trying to justify the landlord's point of view, I and others are standing aghast at the rapidly growing effort to criminalize heterosexual activity and characterize it as the victimization of women. You're appalled by what the landlords are doing (and the economic circumstances you think give rise to it), we're appalled by the new mission for the nanny state that the news team on the video is trying to gin up.

God only knows how many times it has been said on this forum and all over the internet that all women essentially use sex on a transactional basis to better their lives. Whether or not that's true, it's insane to look around for ways in which women trade sexual favors for personal advantage, and criminalize them (criminalize the male role, that is). These women are free agents, and if they're not interested in the lecherous landlords' propositions they can do what women did back in the days of civilization -- slap the old farts for their effrontery and be on their way.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

gsjackson wrote:
March 4th, 2018, 7:31 pm
You're missing the point, and I'm not sure what you mean by "untenable." The question is whether or not it is illegal, or should be. I'm not trying to justify the landlord's point of view, I and others are standing aghast at the rapidly growing effort to criminalize heterosexual activity and characterize it as the victimization of women. You're appalled by what the landlords are doing (and the economic circumstances you think give rise to it), we're appalled by the new mission for the nanny state that the news team on the video is trying to gin up.

God only knows how many times it has been said on this forum and all over the internet that all women essentially use sex on a transactional basis to better their lives. Whether or not that's true, it's insane to look around for ways in which women trade sexual favors for personal advantage, and criminalize them (criminalize the male role, that is). These women are free agents, and if they're not interested in the lecherous landlords' propositions they can do what women did back in the days of civilization -- slap the old farts for their effrontery and be on their way.
I don't think the documentary is trying to criminalise, or place under a negative light, anything else than the lewd and opportunistic requests of the (supposedly male) landlords to (supposedly female, young) tenant.

Of course there is little ground for any female prospective tenant who is made these kinds of proposals, to report this behaviour to the police and have the man being subjected to criminal justice. I think the aim of the documentary is that of pointing out a sad effect of the continuing erosion of job opportunities for a generation of young people, and the rising cost of living across the UK.

Why are you guys making a point of heterosexuality being criminalised? I really don't get it :)