Anthony Bourdain - Parts Unknown - dead at 61

Discuss news and current events around the world.
redfeather
Freshman Poster

Re: Anthony Bourdain - Parts Unknown - dead at 61

Post by redfeather »

A true story for you. I have a friend whose daughter was going to Texas Tech in Lubbock, and she went to the University doctor complaining that her breasts were sore and hurting...and the University doctor put her on Lexapro. My friend called me to ask me questions, and I told him you need to get her off this chit quickly. His daughter had a hard time coming off the Lexapro because she was having suicidal thoughts and bad side effects from the withdrawal off Lexapro. We have an epidemic in America of doctors handing these powerful brain altering meds out like candy. All of these school shooters are all on anti-depression meds. You have been warned of the dangers.
Retired Army Colonel (Combat Arms)

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

This Magi Tarot card reading for what happened to Anthony Bourdain is chilling. This guy Joseph Magi tends to be uncannily accurate in his readings if you follow his videos.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Renowned psychic Sloan Bella channels Anthony Bourdain. She seems very legit and genuine.

Interesting explanation in the comments:

Catherine Kang
2 years ago
I think he signed a contract that would put him in the lime light( Right to fame) but under the conditions of participating in dark magic or rituals and his gf may have been appointed to him to be his handler and to keep an eye on him and influence him to keep him on track with his contract. He was probably told that if he did not follow thru with his contract that he would be terminated or sacrificed. That's why he knew his destiny was coming down the road. He was breaching it and knew he was gonna die and thought he could get his info out before it happened, (like a thief in the night he comes). These people killers are experts in what they do. It is all based on rituals. I think he must try to rectify this situation being from where he is right now. I think he is working on that. He still has to break the hold they have on him still and with his family. I think there is a procedure for this maybe, to break the bond. Those are my feelings for what they're worth. I just started listening to Sloan, and I think she is very good, very accurate.

Thought Frankly
2 years ago
Yeah to join these groups they give you fame but take things like children for their ceremonies. He probably gave them his kids and they were abused and he was gonna expose these sick groups that behave this way so they killed him.

Water Lily
2 years ago
I agree. I think he did a deal with the Satanists 23 years ago. That's when he got famous--lots of contracts, media attention and money. Then they came to collect by way of his daughter, and he wanted out because he didn't want to give them his daughter. They sent a clear message to all the others who have sold their souls for fame and fortune.

Part 2:

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Interesting question I posted for Sloan Bella. I wonder if any psychic mediums have an answer. lol

"Sloan, I got an interesting question. Do those who cross over have a direct line to talk to God? If so, can't you talk to God by proxy through these departed souls? Also can't you find where missing bodies are located by talking to their souls on the other side and solve some missing person cases?"