Another criminal takes office, this time the Supreme Court.

Discuss news and current events around the world.
traveller
Junior Poster

Another criminal takes office, this time the Supreme Court.

Post by traveller »

Brett Kavanaugh has been known for a long time as a corrupted criminal, and that if he was nominated to the Supreme Court, American citizens would lose all health care, the right to vote, the right to safety, and that America under him and Trump would become a fascist, totalitarian dictatorship.

Well, Kavanaugh has won, and America is crashing like the Hindenburg on May 6th, 1937.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Another criminal takes office, this time the Supreme Court.

Post by Cornfed »

traveller wrote:
October 7th, 2018, 11:20 pm
Brett Kavanaugh has been known for a long time as a corrupted criminal, and that if he was nominated to the Supreme Court, American citizens would lose all health care, the right to vote, the right to safety, and that America under him and Trump would become a fascist, totalitarian dictatorship.
I hope you're right because that is exactly what the situation calls for, but I won't be holding my breath.
Nailer
Freshman Poster

Post by Nailer »

Cornfed wrote:
October 7th, 2018, 11:27 pm
traveller wrote:
I hope you're right because that is exactly what the situation calls for, but I won't be holding my breath.
Agreed. The whole western concept of "power is bad, mmm'kay?" needs to be crushed so we can all have better lives.

You will ALWAYS have a dictatorship. It can be ruled by elected or unelected powers. Your choice. The idea that a stable power vacuum will be sustainable, and NO ONE will step up to the plate and assume power, is so incredibly stupid. In eastern Europe, I have seen firsthand that if the government is not the one in control, then the Russian mafia assumes that role. There is no such thing as a free society with no government. And if you eliminate the government and the mafia, the I will step into power and dominate your ass, get it?

Basically, the hurdle we westerners have to overcome is to admit that the Enlightenment and the French and American revolutions were all a mistake, and we should have obeyed our kings, even if they were flawed, greedy, and corrupt. The alternative is death and extinction. Putting a bunch of merchants in charge who have no concerns other than higher GDP has been a disaster.

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

traveller wrote:

Well, Kavanaugh has won, and America is crashing like the Hindenburg on May 6th, 1937.
I don't know if Kavanaugh did what Ford accused him of or not. It's pretty bad if he's not guilty of it. Otherwise, I don't know what you are talking about with the criminal accusation. Why would we lose the right to vote or the right to safety? I wouldn't expect the Supreme Court to overturn Obamacare. They decided certain aspects of it were a tax and that it was legal.

Do you think we have healthcare now? The really poor can get Medicaid which pays for everything. But since Obamacare, health insurance is incredibly high.

I think they need to use supply and demand to bring down costs. They could change immigration policies and bring in lots of European doctors who make far less than US doctors. The federal government would have to put pressure on states or state medical associations to get them to approve foreigners from European countries and to stop pressuring states not to allow 24 hour clinics at Walmart. The government could give doctors tax free status if they'd work a lot of hours at low-cost clinics, which would also increase the supply of medical care. We could import more nurses, too, until nurses were willing to take really low wages just to get a job. Then medicaid would have to start paying less and less for medicines and treatment. The federal government could fund universities to develop new drugs and try to shift the system over into our universities instead of these profit driven drug companies.
fdiv
Freshman Poster

Post by fdiv »

cool, another trolltard to ignore. Thanks for exposing yourself.
options in the US: maybe have a shot at a angry bluehaired landwhale and then, prison :roll:
options abroad: limitless 8)
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Actually the Kings bank is the entity doing all this........
Time to Hide!
rabbithabit
Freshman Poster

Post by rabbithabit »

This is not true as nothing was proven just accused.
Cute Rabbit
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

He has done some things that are questionable if you are a constitutionalist. Police Gulag kind of stuff.
Time to Hide!
TD-40
Freshman Poster

Post by TD-40 »

I don't believe much of what Ford said. I think she was coached on what to say and the story was false to begin with.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

TD-40 wrote:
October 12th, 2018, 9:06 pm
I don't believe much of what Ford said. I think she was coached on what to say and the story was false to begin with.
Well yaa, they have a big problem. Hillary promised the British mafia more of the same and then some and she lost.

Were at a very pivotal point here, they have an ACE and it's called the idiot card. Can the socialized idiots study history and the constitutuion " the real versions of it " and come to the conclusion on how to do something better than this and use the system as it was designed to be used.
Time to Hide!