Has Jewtube been hacked?

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Has Jewtube been hacked?

Post by Cornfed »

Is it just my imagination, or is Youtube and a lot of Google services not working lately. This sucks for me personally because I need them to do stuff, but it would be cool if these bastards were taken down.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Has Jewtube been hacked?

Post by MrMan »

YouTube videos were not working about half an hour ago when I tried to play a video.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Yeah YouTube wasn't working for a while today. I don't know why. I thought it was my bad internet connection or something. You experienced the same? There was some bug that stopped the videos from playing or showing up at all. Not just here, but on YouTube's site as well.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hanlon's_razor

This is probably the most important principle for understanding the modern world.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

fschmidt wrote:
October 16th, 2018, 10:39 pm
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hanlon's_razor

This is probably the most important principle for understanding the modern world.
Not really. James Forestal, the Secretary of State under FDR, said that if everything was due to government incompetence, then once in a while they'd make a mistake in our favor. But they never do. He exposed too much and was thrown off a building.

I already showed you in other threads that there has to be a hidden hand and calculated conspiracy. Sure they cannot control everything, they didn't want Trump to win, so there are some things they cannot control. But they do control a lot of people and groups for sure.

Look at the Federal Reserve. It's a highly calculating swindle that most Americans cannot see. But the conspiracy mastermind behind its founders is definitely there. See the thread about the Federal Reserve in the forum.

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=4954

Once you understand how it really works, the swindle is clear and no accident at all. Stupidity has nothing to do with it. This is one example. There are many. The elite are not as stupid as you think. Many insiders said a hidden cabal is running America, including top politicians and presidents. I posted their quotes for you long ago. You should have updated your beliefs by now. A logical man would have done so.

You need to follow the data and evidence, not just keep upholding your beliefs. Truth seekers don't do that.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Apparently there were indeed hacked.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tech/7514214/y ... tage-down/
Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo »

It is definitely interesting that we were all online, on youtube, at the exact same time when it went down. I even went to one of those sites that tells you whether a particular site is down or not, and it said youtube was up. So I assumed it was just me. I know what caused the glitch though I am not at liberty to say.
Prudence is the knowledge of things to be sought, and those to be shunned.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

It does seem that since they went down they may have changed their algorithm and have been providing a much weaker menu of "conspiracy theory" videos. I'm assuming that their recommendation process was like Amazon's -- people who watched this video also looked at these -- and it produced a lot of enticing fare, just as Amazon does (or did). But the last couple days the recommendations have been blah. Mostly stuff I'd have no interest in.

It's possible that they have dramatically cut back the material you are made aware of, without explicitly banning any one particular subject area and opening themselves up to accusations of censorship. Really, it would be an enormous surprise if they didn't do something like that.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Neo wrote:
October 18th, 2018, 8:29 am
It is definitely interesting that we were all online, on youtube, at the exact same time when it went down. I even went to one of those sites that tells you whether a particular site is down or not, and it said youtube was up. So I assumed it was just me. I know what caused the glitch though I am not at liberty to say.
Was it SATAN ?........... :shock:
Time to Hide!