How MGTOW Will Affect The Economy

Discuss news and current events around the world.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

How MGTOW Will Affect The Economy

Post by jamesbond »

When enough men go MGTOW, the economy in the United States will be affected significantly.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: How MGTOW Will Affect The Economy

Post by Yohan »

MGTOW will affect somehow the economic situation and not only in the United States.

MGTOW is reducing the money flow from men to women considerably. And also the income of divorce lawyers...no marriage means no divorce.

Consider the huge amount of money which men pay for child support and alimony, the large sum of money for divorce lawyers...
With a large number of men into MGTOW, men will have more money, women will have less.

Consider the large gift industry, women rarely buy their own jewelry and cosmetics, they expect that all is given free to them.
Expenses for dating like dinner in expensive restaurants... the list continues...

I doubt if these women who often never worked anything productive in their entire life are willing and able to pay for their own expenses....