CNN Does a Story on the MGTOW Movement

Discuss news and current events around the world.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

CNN Does a Story on the MGTOW Movement

Post by jamesbond »

This is interesting, apparently CNN did a story on the MGTOW movement in America recently. Here is a clip from the segment.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: CNN Does a Story on the MGTOW Movement

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

It is a shame they got so much very wrong.

Big John is more of a Men's Rights Advocate even though his former channel was call MGTOW Is Freedom. His new channel is called The Society For Men's Freedom which is more activist than freedom spreading.

Jerry Liu is a very obscure MGTOW who is more oriented towards telling humorous stories rather than making MGTOW commentary. He is basically stuck in the hamster wheel of trying to make scene of women and feminism, an early stage affliction.

The heavy-hitting, widely-respected MGTOW such as Turd Flinging Monkey, Happy Humble Hermit, and Bar Bar, etc. were ignored.

I call this a hit-job lite meant to obscure what MGTOW is all about and to merge the manosphere into one big confusing blob. Incidentally, MGTOW content has been demonized on YouTube in the days since this clip was distributed early via YouTube. The actual airing of the story will be this evening so I expect this MGTOW purging to continue in earnest.
NMBob
Freshman Poster

Post by NMBob »

full segment below hopefully. 42 minutes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITN0ABmtck4
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

NMBob wrote:
November 18th, 2018, 9:40 am

Thanks for posting this. Idiotic dopes like our resident tradcuck @MrMan need to view and learn about the true nature of marriage for men for they are our enemies as surely as the feminists.

Again, they purposely did not speak with competent representatives of the MGTOW lifestyle and motifs, but the word will spread with this airing soon enough.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

The MGTOW movement will get even more exposure after CNN does this story. MGTOW is popular now as it is, it is only going to get more popular every year not just in the USA but all over the world.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
tom
Junior Poster

Post by tom »

Its a full attack on all MGTOW YouTube channels, all have been demonetized. The timing and thoroughness in hitting every MGTOW channel is very fishy. This seems to be something deliberately planned. If it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck: There's a collaboration between CNN and YouTube. CNN has been at war with the merry meme maker's from 4chan. CNN has declared war against MGTOW too.

CNN is behaving more and more like Gawker. CNN is a bad actor. Malicious CNN destroys people who cant defend themselves. Write you Congressman, Senator, The WhiteHouse, State Assembly, Governor, City Hall. Petition all of them to ban CNN from setting foot on there premises.

משה בן יצחק
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

My guess is that a lot of liberals and feminists complained to various news agencies (like CNN) about MGTOW. Now YouTube has decided to demonetize all the MGTOW channels.

This won't stop the MGTOW movement, it will just continue to grow in popularity.

tom
Junior Poster

Post by tom »

When YouTube makes a MGTOW channel not findable (effectively deleting a channel) do not fear it is likely backed up.
MGTOW Backup Content Mirror Sites
Bitchute
https://mgtowmirror.ru/
https://mgtowmirror.611.to/
https://robinhoodof.info

Last edited by tom on November 20th, 2018, 11:14 pm, edited 3 times in total.
משה בן יצחק
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

jamesbond wrote:
November 19th, 2018, 7:01 pm
This won't stop the MGTOW movement, it will just continue to grow in popularity.
YES!
MGTOW is a cat out of the bag, an opened Pandora's box, a popped kernel of popcorn, and an avalanche rumbling down the mountain so there is no going back and I love it!
:lol:
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
November 18th, 2018, 5:32 pm
NMBob wrote:
November 18th, 2018, 9:40 am

Thanks for posting this. Idiotic dopes like our resident tradcuck @MrMan need to view and learn about the true nature of marriage for men for they are our enemies as surely as the feminists.

Again, they purposely did not speak with competent representatives of the MGTOW lifestyle and motifs, but the word will spread with this airing soon enough.
Name-calling directed at those who disagree with you is a sign of a low IQ and/or an inability to defend your own position on an issue.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Left wing extremists, Feminists included, have wreaked a lot of havok with their social engineering. The left has been attacking family, decency, and good values with their social engineering.

The solution is not to do away with family, decency, and good values-- to just be a cad, sleep with a lot of women and let feminist girls you gamed into bed once raised your sons and daughters. That's pushing toward a high crime dystopian scenario. Kids raised without fathers in the home have a higher chance of becoming rapists, runaways, or high school dropouts. Banging a buch of teens and girls in their early 20's isn't going to solve the problem.

Marriage is a lot higher risk than it should be in our society. On the individual level, it is possible to marry a woman who is a low flight risk for a divorce who has a high chance of being faithful. And you need to find someone who has a good personality and who is compatible in terms of looks. Some of us have married foreign women from cultures that are not nearly as friendly toward divorce. A woman's values, character, and personality are important, too.

If a man never wants to marry and just wants to live by himself without defiling other men's daughters or wives, more power to them. But they should not be bitter towards men who are contributing by raising the next generation.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

MrMan wrote:
November 28th, 2018, 12:10 pm
Name-calling directed at those who disagree with you is a sign of a low IQ and/or an inability to defend your own position on an issue.
Says the man who calls MGTOW "CADS who defile the daughters of other men." I guess you can consider yourself among the low-IQ then. :lol:

But to the larger point, evil men who serve (wittingly or unwittingly) as the enemy of men's freedoms deserves to be attacked both verbally and otherwise. There is no reasoning with evil men, especially the type of which draws inspiration from religion. Try debating with ISIS or Al Qaeda and see what fate befalls you.

I fully stand by my characterization of you because it is true and the acknowledgment of truth is ALWAYS intelligent. Men are wising up on an international level and as more men walk away from Christian brainwashing, more are swelling the ranks of MGTOW. My cause is the one which is winning while yours is shrinking into irrelevance. That is what should concern you the most, not that I consider you a pathetic dope who perpetuates the devaluation and exploitation of men.

When I see religious men of your particular ilk, I often think of a song by the late, great Bob Marley called Time Will Tell. In it, he castigates the religiously sanctimonious (yet spiritually vacuous) who subjugate the more righteous while unwittingly living in evil. It is a theme that you would do well to heed.

Time alone - Oh, time will tell.
You think you're in heaven, but you're living in hell.
Time alone - Oh, time will tell.

-Bob Marley

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
November 28th, 2018, 1:42 pm
MrMan wrote:
November 28th, 2018, 12:10 pm
Says the man who calls MGTOW "CADS who defile the daughters of other men." I guess you can consider yourself among the low-IQ then. :lol:
I wish you could follow a line of reasoning. I did not call all MGTOWs cads. I was addressing your philosophy. Read what I actually wrote. Maybe I should have mentioned paying for faux-virginity restoration operations to deceive anther man, as you have admitted to doing. It seems like you think that those who are not on your side of the ideological line are worthy of treating badly, like the potential victim of the fraud you funded.
But to the larger point, evil men who serve (wittingly or unwittingly) as the enemy of men's freedoms deserves to be attacked both verbally and otherwise.
There you go, with your nasty, evil philosophy. It's not about caring about what is good for other men. You do not mind attacking other men verbally or otherwise if they do not follow your ideology. There were ideologues with that mindset in the Communist movement in the early 20th century. A lot of people who did not agree ended up dead. We see some of these kind of ideologues among the hateful left wing types on college campuses. It's just a different ideology.

There is a reasonable 'men's rights' stance. You are actually opposed to men exercising freedom. If you were really in favor of men going their own way, you would be cool with men exercising their right to get married and have a family. You should be thankful for the men who are actually raising other stable males who won't rob you if you survive to be a feeble old man leaning on a cane to go down the street to buy your groceries. Men being free means men are free to make decisions other than the ones you take yourself.
There is no reasoning with evil men, especially the type of which draws inspiration from religion.
That's not always true, but it often the case, but not only with religion, but also with an ideology.
My cause is the one which is winning while yours is shrinking into irrelevance.
There are lots of men not getting married, but the numbers following your MGTOW ideology are A a tiny microbe in the Pacific Ocean for the size of the movement. And the number of men who think it is appropriate to attack other men for getting married and raising children is much smaller, fortunately. If it exploded into something huge, that wouldn't make it right.

And your version of it is particularly bad. I'm not talking about men's rights, red pill, but the actual anti-marriage types who are against men who marry and family. That's a poison ideology which will bring as much damage as the poison ideology it opposes. We need a healthy society where the father and mother both raise children, not one that is extreme in the opposite direction.
That is what should concern you the most, not that I consider you a pathetic dope who perpetuates the devaluation and exploitation of men.
I'm not the one who paid for the virginity restoration operation gto deceive another man. Your throwing out unsubstantiated insults like this and posting outright lies and stating that men who disagree with you and stating that those who disagree with you ought to be attacked, verbally and otherwise just makes you come off as the type of a lot of us would not like to know in person. It isn't a good way to attract reasonable people to your ideology.