Man Punches Two Women in the Face Because They Start Argument With Him

Discuss news and current events around the world.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Man Punches Two Women in the Face Because They Start Argument With Him

Post by jamesbond »

This happened in Los Angles on a public street and was captured on video from bystanders. A man waiting in line to buy a hot dog started getting heckled by two women behind him. Then a fist fight started and the man landed a couple of punches in the face of both women.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Man Punches Two Women in the Face Because They Start Argument With Him

Post by jamesbond »

This happened outside a Venice California grocery store, it was caught by a surveillance camera. A man and a woman got into a heated argument and the man eventually punched the woman in the face. I guess men in America are no longer putting up with women's bullshit.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
TruthSeeker
Junior Poster

Post by TruthSeeker »

If a woman comes at you and assaults you, you have the right to defend yourself. It's called self-defense. The guy in the first video shouldn't have ran away. He should have remained at the scene. But you know, the way police deal with blacks...
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

The man who hit those two women turned himself into police and here he is giving his side of the story. According to him, the two women started swearing at him and one of them spit at him and the other one starting punching him. He fell to the ground and the two women started kicking him, that's when he got up and started throwing punches at the women in self defense.