Air Force affirmative action bimbo fired

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Air Force affirmative action bimbo fired

Post by Cornfed »

Some skank appointed to command the Air Force’s viper team because she had a vagina has been relieved of command after only two weeks on the job. Whatever she did to f**k up, it would probably have cost a white male (i.e. real) Air Force officer his commission. It is incredible that we ever got onto this track of psychotically pretending that females, blacks etc. are capable of holding leadership positions.

https://www.airforcetimes.com/news/your ... two-weeks/

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Air Force affirmative action bimbo fired

Post by gsjackson »

Don't know if this story's true or not, but here's what I was told: Of the first two female pilots to attempt Navy carrier landings, the first hit the side of the deck, crashed and burned into the ocean, the second chickened out and flew home to Miramar. No way the corporate media would ever report such a politically incorrect outcome, so I don't know how the story can be checked aside from asking someone with inside knowledge.

I had a female pilot when I flew from Quito to Cuenca in Ecuador. Was absolutely scared peeless when she went into a steep bank a couple thousand feet from the ground.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

gsjackson wrote:
February 14th, 2019, 4:01 pm
Don't know if this story's true or not, but here's what I was told: Of the first two female pilots to attempt Navy carrier landings, the first hit the side of the deck, crashed and burned into the ocean, the second chickened out and flew home to Miramar.
I remember the dead chick being reported and it being alleged she was part of a quota the navy had to put in that position. Her trainers defended her on the basis that she actually turned up for training on time, implying that lots of female pilots didn't.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kara_Hultgreen
mand38
Freshman Poster

Post by mand38 »

Well, at least she is hot :)