Say it ain't so, Jussie!

Discuss news and current events around the world.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Say it ain't so, Jussie!

Post by gsjackson »

Super victim Jussie Smollett -- black, Jewish homosexual -- has been arrested for filing a false police report, breaking the hearts of snowflakes and media commentators across the land. Who could have doubted the story of two MAGA louts roaming the streets of inner-city Chicago at 2 A.M. in sub-zero weather, staking out their turf in Donald Trump's America and brutally attacking symbols of diversity? Oh, that's right -- anybody with half a brain.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Say it ain't so, Jussie!

Post by Cornfed »

Yeah it was pretty stupid to anyone who thinks things through, but no-one seems to think things through these days. I hope he does time.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

This young man is the worst of the worst. Bad enough was his viciously hateful rhetoric against the President on Twitter (ie. Shut the hell up you bitch ass nigga), but his ridiculous plan to gain public noteriety, sympathy, and higher bargaining power for his acting contracts shows a callous disregard for everything but himself.

I often wonder if these hate-filled, angry, leftists are really just angry with themselves and it simply comes out against the President, conservatives, MAGA hats and anything else that triggers them into irrational action. This guy sought to destroy peace and public order and enrich himself in the process. Perhaps he'll have greater success to manipulate behind prison bars where he belongs.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
February 27th, 2019, 9:45 am
I often wonder if these hate-filled, angry, leftists are really just angry with themselves and it simply comes out against the President, conservatives, MAGA hats and anything else that triggers them into irrational action. This guy sought to destroy peace and public order and enrich himself in the process. Perhaps he'll have greater success to manipulate behind prison bars where he belongs.

The liberal media immediately believed him (even though his story was questionable to begin with). Now they are saying he should not get any jail time because he has already suffered enough.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

You all gotta see this.... Too funny!

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Thats bee racism against the black man...
Time to Hide!
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

So corrupt prosecutors inexplicably dropped the charges. It turns out that George Soros donated over $400k toward the DA's election campaign, so it is not really surprising. If the feds were not also totally corrupt they would be rounding up all these corrupt shysters in places like Chicago and Charlottesville.

https://chicago.cbslocal.com/2019/03/26 ... s-dropped/
TD-40
Freshman Poster

Post by TD-40 »

Completely disgusting what happened with this case. This dumb broad probably sympathized with him and felt compassion for him. Either that or she was snookered behind the scenes.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

TD-40 wrote:
March 26th, 2019, 8:17 pm
Completely disgusting what happened with this case. This dumb broad probably sympathized with him and felt compassion for him. Either that or she was snookered behind the scenes.
Or maybe the $408,000 donated by George Soros to a Superfund that supported her campaign in 2016. Always there's Soros.

Return to “News and Current Events”