Update: WE ARE BACK ONLINE! The Forum has been RESTORED! See announcement here. If there are any problems or issues, please report them in the announcement thread. Note: Unfortunately I was not able to import the posts made after the crash (on Sept 18) into the restored forum. However, I exported all the posts submitted after the crash into a Word file, so you can download it, find your posts and re-post them. Download the posts here. Thanks for your patience and welcome back everyone!

Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme

Tucker Carlson is the real deal

Discuss news and current events around the world.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Tucker Carlson is the real deal

Post by Cornfed » March 13th, 2019, 7:12 am

I’ve long wondered about Tucker. However we need now wonder no more. After a Jewish Marxist organization doxxed him for saying mild and sometimes silly politically incorrect things on the air 13 years ago, instead of grovelling and apologizing for it he has gone for their throats. I should never have doubted him. All hail Tucker.

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Tucker Carlson is the real deal

Post by Moretorque » March 13th, 2019, 12:52 pm

Mr. Wu brought all this to our attention way before Tucker, all hail Mr. Wu if you don't mind...
Time to Hide!

gsjackson
Veteran Poster

Post by gsjackson » March 13th, 2019, 2:37 pm

The only person in the corporate media worth paying attention to. Since he's actually being a man, which must be an intoxicatingly novel experience for the masses in the current dispensation to witness, I'll bet the Jews pull this out of the news cycle post haste. Like today.

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed » March 14th, 2019, 5:37 am

Tucker is certainly hitting back agains the elite, short of naming the Jew. It will be interesting to see who wins.

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque » March 14th, 2019, 6:59 pm

Cornfed wrote:
March 14th, 2019, 5:37 am
Tucker is certainly hitting back agains the elite, short of naming the Jew. It will be interesting to see who wins.
It's kinda hard to compete with people who legally counterfeit money....
Time to Hide!

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed » March 28th, 2019, 3:19 am

Holy crap. Tucker really hit it out of the ball park with his show today. If you didn’t watch it, please watch his show on Youtube for 3/27/2019.