Update: WE ARE BACK ONLINE! The Forum has been RESTORED! See announcement here. If there are any problems or issues, please report them in the announcement thread. Note: Unfortunately I was not able to import the posts made after the crash (on Sept 18) into the restored forum. However, I exported all the posts submitted after the crash into a Word file, so you can download it, find your posts and re-post them. Download the posts here. Thanks for your patience and welcome back everyone!



Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme


RooshVForum bans discussion of pre-marital sex and other sinful behavior

Discuss news and current events around the world.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

User avatar
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 3469
Joined: December 3rd, 2009, 6:57 am

Re: RooshVForum bans discussion of pre-marital sex and other sinful behavior

Post by Contrarian Expatriate » June 10th, 2019, 8:13 pm

Neo wrote:
June 10th, 2019, 7:52 pm
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
June 10th, 2019, 7:40 pm
Neo wrote:
June 10th, 2019, 7:28 pm
I couldn't determine if you had actually answered the question, "What would you say?" That's what's got me curious. What if it happens to be real, CE?
Christ as the supreme being of the universe is not real. You can be sure of that.

But as I mentioned before, I am not sure I would even want to be associating with Christ if he turned out to be the supreme being of the universe when only .01% of the world's population (those that share your rare Christian beliefs) would be eligible to escape what you believe are the fires of hell.

Again, shame on you for believing all that out of some irrational fear that it just might really be true. Brainwashed....
By the way, I never believed in hell either. I simply heard the word, that belief in Christ brings eternal salvation, and I believed it. There never was any fear of hell.

However, now being a believer, I recognize the reality of its existence.
Your bible is rich with references to the Christian concept of hell. The fact that you choose to ignore it means you are not even a true Christian. And just because you have chosen to believe in something, does not mean you know that it exists. You are simply exercising blind faith, but your brainwashing prevents you from being able to make a distinction between blind faith and actual existence. You can believe in whatever you want, but you don't get to lie about those beliefs without being challenged.

User avatar
Neo
Freshman Poster
Posts: 487
Joined: June 28th, 2018, 7:27 pm

Re: RooshVForum bans discussion of pre-marital sex and other sinful behavior

Post by Neo » June 10th, 2019, 8:21 pm

Once I heard the gospel of salvation, I instantly recognized it as true. It was more like an epiphany than a choice. More like, "of course!" Like when something just hits you or you finally recognize something as true. It wasn't something I forced upon myself. Just something that clicked. It just makes perfect sense.
Salvation is the free gift of God simply for believing that Jesus is the Son of God, and it can't be lost; the only repentance necessary is the change of mind from unbelief to belief, because salvation is not about turning from sin because it is without works. Jesus, the Savior kept all the commandments in absolute perfection for us, ∴ salvation is without works, and He died for our sins, taking the eternal penalty for us.

User avatar
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 3469
Joined: December 3rd, 2009, 6:57 am

Re: RooshVForum bans discussion of pre-marital sex and other sinful behavior

Post by Contrarian Expatriate » June 10th, 2019, 9:17 pm

Neo wrote:
June 10th, 2019, 8:21 pm
Once I heard the gospel of salvation, I instantly recognized it as true. It was more like an epiphany than a choice. More like, "of course!" Like when something just hits you or you finally recognize something as true. It wasn't something I forced upon myself. Just something that clicked. It just makes perfect sense.
Not trying to be disrespectful, but were you under any psychological stress, some life crisis, or under the influence of controlled substance at the time? That just does not sound like something that happens to sober or otherwise healthy people. Granted if you are struggling with substance, relying upon religious faith might just assist you in your recovery, but short of that, you are being boxed into low and limiting levels of human spirituality.

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 28257
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: RooshVForum bans discussion of pre-marital sex and other sinful behavior

Post by Winston » July 5th, 2019, 6:34 pm

Check out these lists of differences between Eastern Orthodox Christianity and Catholicism. One of them is that Orthodox members and priests like to have big beards. No wonder Roosh is drawn to Eastern Orthodoxy, because of his huge beard. lol. It fits right in with the other Orthodox members and clergy. lol. Same with Mr S. He also has a beard now and so fits the Orthodoxy look. lol



Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

fdiv
Freshman Poster
Posts: 159
Joined: May 15th, 2018, 11:35 am

Re: RooshVForum bans discussion of pre-marital sex and other sinful behavior

Post by fdiv » August 1st, 2019, 10:26 am

Yohan wrote:
May 24th, 2019, 5:15 am
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
May 23rd, 2019, 8:20 pm
90% of his books are based on premarital sex and the hunt for it. Will he take those books off the market also? If he does, he better find an actual job.
Yes, he did...
I may delete blog posts. I have taken 11 books out of print so far.

https://www.rooshvstore.com/out-of-print/
A move that was probably inspired by underperforming sales! :mrgreen:
options in the US: maybe have a shot at a angry bluehaired landwhale and then, prison :roll:
options abroad: limitless 8)

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “News and Current Events”