Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme

RooshVForum bans discussion of pre-marital sex and other sinful behavior

Discuss news and current events around the world.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: RooshVForum bans discussion of pre-marital sex and other sinful behavior

Post by Contrarian Expatriate » June 10th, 2019, 8:13 pm

Neo wrote:
June 10th, 2019, 7:52 pm
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
June 10th, 2019, 7:40 pm
Neo wrote:
June 10th, 2019, 7:28 pm
I couldn't determine if you had actually answered the question, "What would you say?" That's what's got me curious. What if it happens to be real, CE?
Christ as the supreme being of the universe is not real. You can be sure of that.

But as I mentioned before, I am not sure I would even want to be associating with Christ if he turned out to be the supreme being of the universe when only .01% of the world's population (those that share your rare Christian beliefs) would be eligible to escape what you believe are the fires of hell.

Again, shame on you for believing all that out of some irrational fear that it just might really be true. Brainwashed....
By the way, I never believed in hell either. I simply heard the word, that belief in Christ brings eternal salvation, and I believed it. There never was any fear of hell.

However, now being a believer, I recognize the reality of its existence.
Your bible is rich with references to the Christian concept of hell. The fact that you choose to ignore it means you are not even a true Christian. And just because you have chosen to believe in something, does not mean you know that it exists. You are simply exercising blind faith, but your brainwashing prevents you from being able to make a distinction between blind faith and actual existence. You can believe in whatever you want, but you don't get to lie about those beliefs without being challenged.

Neo
Freshman Poster

Post by Neo » June 10th, 2019, 8:21 pm

Once I heard the gospel of salvation, I instantly recognized it as true. It was more like an epiphany than a choice. More like, "of course!" Like when something just hits you or you finally recognize something as true. It wasn't something I forced upon myself. Just something that clicked. It just makes perfect sense.

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate » June 10th, 2019, 9:17 pm

Neo wrote:
June 10th, 2019, 8:21 pm
Once I heard the gospel of salvation, I instantly recognized it as true. It was more like an epiphany than a choice. More like, "of course!" Like when something just hits you or you finally recognize something as true. It wasn't something I forced upon myself. Just something that clicked. It just makes perfect sense.
Not trying to be disrespectful, but were you under any psychological stress, some life crisis, or under the influence of controlled substance at the time? That just does not sound like something that happens to sober or otherwise healthy people. Granted if you are struggling with substance, relying upon religious faith might just assist you in your recovery, but short of that, you are being boxed into low and limiting levels of human spirituality.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston » July 5th, 2019, 6:34 pm

Check out these lists of differences between Eastern Orthodox Christianity and Catholicism. One of them is that Orthodox members and priests like to have big beards. No wonder Roosh is drawn to Eastern Orthodoxy, because of his huge beard. lol. It fits right in with the other Orthodox members and clergy. lol. Same with Mr S. He also has a beard now and so fits the Orthodoxy look. lol

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne