Update: WE ARE BACK ONLINE! The Forum has been RESTORED! See announcement here. If there are any problems or issues, please report them in the announcement thread. Note: Unfortunately I was not able to import the posts made after the crash (on Sept 18) into the restored forum. However, I exported all the posts submitted after the crash into a Word file, so you can download it, find your posts and re-post them. Download the posts here. Thanks for your patience and welcome back everyone!



Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme


RooshVForum bans discussion of pre-marital sex and other sinful behavior

Discuss news and current events around the world.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

User avatar
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 3479
Joined: December 3rd, 2009, 6:57 am

Re: RooshVForum bans discussion of pre-marital sex and other sinful behavior

Post by Contrarian Expatriate » June 8th, 2019, 10:38 pm

Neo wrote:
June 8th, 2019, 10:22 pm
So I try to explain the meaning of the scripture for you (which you've written about frequently), and then you start talking about a future showdown? It was just for information purposes. But if you like writing those kinds of words, that's up to you, sir.
The point at which you started intimating eternal damnation for people who deign to hold different beliefs than yours is the point where I have to point out the evil that is Christian (or religious) brainwashing.

Religious zealots like yourself life in a mental box that was constructed for you. Most of us prefer to remain well outside of that box and we wholesale reject the "programming" that managed to get you in there.




Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!



User avatar
Neo
Freshman Poster
Posts: 487
Joined: June 28th, 2018, 7:27 pm

Re: RooshVForum bans discussion of pre-marital sex and other sinful behavior

Post by Neo » June 8th, 2019, 10:47 pm

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
June 8th, 2019, 10:38 pm
Neo wrote:
June 8th, 2019, 10:22 pm
So I try to explain the meaning of the scripture for you (which you've written about frequently), and then you start talking about a future showdown? It was just for information purposes. But if you like writing those kinds of words, that's up to you, sir.
The point at which you started intimating eternal damnation for people who deign to hold different beliefs than yours is the point where I have to point out the evil that is Christian (or religious) brainwashing.

Religious zealots like yourself life in a mental box that was constructed for you. Most of us prefer to remain well outside of that box and we wholesale reject the "programming" that managed to get you in there.

What does it matter? None of it is real to you. Besides that, if you yourself keep bringing up Christianity, why would you be surprised when a Christian tells you that you misinterpret scripture? And when you say that things are a lie from the Bible when talking to a Christian, do you not expect they will tell you about the how, why and the consequence? This is what happens when people discuss things. One side may know things from the inside, while another person from the outside perspective thinks he knows things but doesn't because he is not on the inside.

I feel it was a mistake to talk to you. And I deeply apologize for talking to give you knowledge of what Paul meant. Carry on.
Salvation is the free gift of God simply for believing that Jesus is the Son of God, and it can't be lost; the only repentance necessary is the change of mind from unbelief to belief, because salvation is not about turning from sin because it is without works. Jesus, the Savior kept all the commandments in absolute perfection for us, ∴ salvation is without works, and He died for our sins, taking the eternal penalty for us.

User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 7405
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Re: RooshVForum bans discussion of pre-marital sex and other sinful behavior

Post by Cornfed » June 8th, 2019, 11:08 pm

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
June 8th, 2019, 10:38 pm
The point at which you started intimating eternal damnation for people who deign to hold different beliefs than yours is the point where I have to point out the evil that is Christian (or religious) brainwashing.

Religious zealots like yourself life in a mental box that was constructed for you. Most of us prefer to remain well outside of that box and we wholesale reject the "programming" that managed to get you in there.
The thing is that it is necessary for human men to create normative standards to produce the resources now tragically being misdirected to dysgenic such as yourself. Of course as a negro you couldn’t be expected to understand.

User avatar
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 3479
Joined: December 3rd, 2009, 6:57 am

Re: RooshVForum bans discussion of pre-marital sex and other sinful behavior

Post by Contrarian Expatriate » June 9th, 2019, 3:08 am

Neo wrote:
June 8th, 2019, 10:47 pm
What does it matter? None of it is real to you. Besides that, if you yourself keep bringing up Christianity, why would you be surprised when a Christian tells you that you misinterpret scripture? And when you say that things are a lie from the Bible when talking to a Christian, do you not expect they will tell you about the how, why and the consequence? This is what happens when people discuss things. One side may know things from the inside, while another person from the outside perspective thinks he knows things but doesn't because he is not on the inside.

I feel it was a mistake to talk to you. And I deeply apologize for talking to give you knowledge of what Paul meant. Carry on.
Not at all true. Christians don't even agree on bible scriptures among the various denominations, so I am entitled to point out purposeful distortions also. Also, the how, the why and the consequence of not believing that Mary was actually a virgin is YOUR opinion masquerading as Christianity. Roman Catholics are the Christians that worship Mary as a goddess herself (although they try to deny it) while most other denominations view that practice as sinful idolatry.

There is no "inside" of Christianity because there is so much disagreement among them that it is all a mishmash of different traditions and doctrines. The Pope has little in doctrine in common with the Archbishop of Canterbury who has little in common with the President of Latter Day Saints who has little in common with the heads of Southern Baptist congregations. Virtually none of them would agree with you that one must consider Mary a virgin who birthed a child to avoid eternal hell. That is YOUR mythological opinion borne of systematic brainwashing and entitled pontification.

I can tell you that I have a tendency of causing people to question their religious faith over the years. If you want to blindly follow Christianity, you are correct that it was a mistake to bring up Christian myths to me here. However, if you want to hold your faith doctrinaires more accountable to the truth, then buckle yourself in for a ride that will make you feel like you have a bad case of Shaken Baby Syndrome.

Catholicism, and to some extent all Christian faiths, deserves the slow, sure death it is currently experiencing because it is the reason for Western gynocentrism and the prevailing female worship. May it be purged from the West and ultimately from the earth!

User avatar
Neo
Freshman Poster
Posts: 487
Joined: June 28th, 2018, 7:27 pm

Re: RooshVForum bans discussion of pre-marital sex and other sinful behavior

Post by Neo » June 9th, 2019, 3:56 am

Winston wrote:
June 8th, 2019, 8:54 pm
Shemp wrote:
June 8th, 2019, 1:04 pm
Winston wrote:
June 8th, 2019, 12:49 pm
But he doesn't say which God? The Christian God? Catholic God? Muslim God? Hindu Gods? New Age God? Pantheistic God? Deist God? There are many different types and versions.
Easter Orthodox Christian. Also, it's the same God for all Christians plus all Moslems plus all Jews plus all Mormons. Where they differ is whether they believe Jesus was son of God versus mortal prophet versus troublemaker who deserved what he got. And whether Mohamed and Jospheh Smith were prophets versus more troublemakers. Plus all kinds of other details. But the God is the same.
My point is that whether gods or deities exist or not (and I think they do), either way, we all create God in our own image. The God we see or believe in is a reflection of ourselves and the divinity within ourselves that we've managed to awaken. So what's happened is that Roosh has found the divinity within himself, or the Christ within, and so he is able to project that to a God without. The religion we choose is a reflection of our identity, based on our feelings and emotions, not logic. So Roosh will have to find the religion or belief system that most closely matches his beliefs and perception of who or what God is. For instance, because I'm a highly complex person, my God is going to be a highly complex type of God, not like the God that a simple minded, low IQ redneck would see.

As the old adage goes "We all create God in our own image". But that doesn't mean God doesn't exist, it's just a truism because basically we all see what we want and project outward what we are on the inside. So basically our idea or notion of God is going to be a reflection of who we are and our inner selves. It makes sense if you think about it. FYI I believe in both, an inner and outer God. I don't see those as mutually exclusive. Because much data supports both notions.
There's only one true God. If humans have invented gods to themselves, then they are not gods.
Salvation is the free gift of God simply for believing that Jesus is the Son of God, and it can't be lost; the only repentance necessary is the change of mind from unbelief to belief, because salvation is not about turning from sin because it is without works. Jesus, the Savior kept all the commandments in absolute perfection for us, ∴ salvation is without works, and He died for our sins, taking the eternal penalty for us.

User avatar
Neo
Freshman Poster
Posts: 487
Joined: June 28th, 2018, 7:27 pm

Re: RooshVForum bans discussion of pre-marital sex and other sinful behavior

Post by Neo » June 9th, 2019, 3:59 am

flowerthief00 wrote:
June 8th, 2019, 8:35 am
MarcosZeitola wrote:
June 8th, 2019, 5:58 am
Most Christian men I know anyway don't believe it's that important for the man to be a virgin prior to marriage... it's the women that need to behave and keep their pants closed. Go to any Christian-conservative society around the world and you'll see men who remain virgins until marriage are still seen as less masculine, if anything. The whole 'no sex before marriage' spiel is meant for women.
I'm certain the Mormons don't see it that way.

As for me, the notion that a virgin man would be any more or less masculine than a non-virgin man is a bizarre one. How sad it is that there are men who derive their gender identity in that way.
I've been over this with Tsar and quite likely MrMan in the past that it's pointless for a man to 'remain pure' sexually because it's unmasculine for a man to avoid sex. I understand men wanting their women virginal, especially if they look for a wife, but why would any man limit himself sexually for religious reasons? Religion can be soothing and uplifting is used correctly but should not be used to limit men in their potential. Life's short enough as it is, especially if we take the whole eternal life thing out of the equation.
Are you serious? People will do (or not do) just about anything for religious reasons. If limiting sexuality was the only funny thing religion had ever done I wouldn't have all the problems with it that I do.
There are rules as to who can have sex and under what circumstances, meant to conform to the commandments.

The good thing though, is that this life is only a moment compared to eternity, and there is life after this. This life is just a test that determines the level of reward we each receive in the next world.
Salvation is the free gift of God simply for believing that Jesus is the Son of God, and it can't be lost; the only repentance necessary is the change of mind from unbelief to belief, because salvation is not about turning from sin because it is without works. Jesus, the Savior kept all the commandments in absolute perfection for us, ∴ salvation is without works, and He died for our sins, taking the eternal penalty for us.

User avatar
Neo
Freshman Poster
Posts: 487
Joined: June 28th, 2018, 7:27 pm

Re: RooshVForum bans discussion of pre-marital sex and other sinful behavior

Post by Neo » June 9th, 2019, 4:21 am

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
June 9th, 2019, 3:08 am

Catholicism, and to some extent all Christian faiths, deserves the slow, sure death it is currently experiencing because it is the reason for Western gynocentrism and the prevailing female worship. May it be purged from the West and ultimately from the earth!
There is no religion better for men than Christianity. Paul makes it clear that the man is the head of the woman just as Christ is the head of the church (the body of believers). Women are to reverence their husbands. The woman was created for the man. What other religion tells us these things?

The problem is that the false forms of Christianity do not believe in this and take the Bible very lightly, and if a person doesn't keep the commandments of Christ, they are not likely to reap the benefits or know the truth.

Catholicism isn't Christianity but is a far different hybrid of paganism and Christianity that only gives lip service. Jehovah's Witness religion does not believe that Jesus is divine, Mormonism is an offshoot of Freemasonry and is the true religion of Joseph Smith not Christ, and some other Christian false denominations have been infiltrated by Freemasonry.

In selecting a church, a person must be very careful to figure out their doctrine to see if they truly believe that Jesus is the Son of God, that salvation is by faith only without trusting in works or repentance, and that salvation can't be lost.

There are many diversions in this world meant to lead people away from Christ, but life truly does depend on finding the narrow way to life.
Salvation is the free gift of God simply for believing that Jesus is the Son of God, and it can't be lost; the only repentance necessary is the change of mind from unbelief to belief, because salvation is not about turning from sin because it is without works. Jesus, the Savior kept all the commandments in absolute perfection for us, ∴ salvation is without works, and He died for our sins, taking the eternal penalty for us.

User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 7405
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Re: RooshVForum bans discussion of pre-marital sex and other sinful behavior

Post by Cornfed » June 9th, 2019, 5:36 am

Neo wrote:
June 9th, 2019, 4:21 am
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
June 9th, 2019, 3:08 am

Catholicism, and to some extent all Christian faiths, deserves the slow, sure death it is currently experiencing because it is the reason for Western gynocentrism and the prevailing female worship. May it be purged from the West and ultimately from the earth!
There is no religion better for men than Christianity. Paul makes it clear that the man is the head of the woman just as Christ is the head of the church (the body of believers). Women are to reverence their husbands. The woman was created for the man. What other religion tells us these things?
To be fair, Western Christianity along with other forms of Western thought have always been relatively gynocentric compared to traditional Apefrica out of necessity due to the harsh environment requiring men to give more than they get in order for society to reproduce. You can't expect CE to understand this given that his species evolved to fill a completely different environmental niche.

User avatar
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 3479
Joined: December 3rd, 2009, 6:57 am

Re: RooshVForum bans discussion of pre-marital sex and other sinful behavior

Post by Contrarian Expatriate » June 9th, 2019, 12:56 pm

Neo wrote:
June 9th, 2019, 4:21 am
There is no religion better for men than Christianity.
Not even close! Christianity is the religion most hospitable to feminism. In fact, most feminazis identify as Christians. Granted, many of among early feminist leadership were Jewish, Christian men and women took hold of feminist orthodoxy like fish to water. In that way, Christianity is quite possibly the WORST faith for men. All you need do is look as the Christian Promise Keepers men's group that taught men to man up and be better tradcucks for their women.
Neo wrote: Paul makes it clear that the man is the head of the woman just as Christ is the head of the church (the body of believers). Women are to reverence their husbands. The woman was created for the man. What other religion tells us these things?
Orthodox Judaism and Islam do a far better job at enforcing that ethic than Christians who simply pay lip service to it. In fact, Christian men are now encouraged to "serve" their wives, not lead them.
Neo wrote: The problem is that the false forms of Christianity do not believe in this and take the Bible very lightly, and if a person doesn't keep the commandments of Christ, they are not likely to reap the benefits or know the truth.
Funny you call all the other forms of Christianity false, but you miss that ALL forms of Christianity are false. You've simply been conditioned to believe your particular variant of Christianity is the one, true variant. Religions are expert at getting people to fall for that fallacy.
Neo wrote: Catholicism isn't Christianity but is a far different hybrid of paganism and Christianity that only gives lip service. Jehovah's Witness religion does not believe that Jesus is divine, Mormonism is an offshoot of Freemasonry and is the true religion of Joseph Smith not Christ, and some other Christian false denominations have been infiltrated by Freemasonry.
Your understanding of Christian history is horribly bad. Catholicism is the original Christianity with Saint Peter serving as its first Pope. The Great Schism resulted in the first major split into Roman Catholic and Eastern Orthodox Catholic, and the Protestant denominations spun off from Roman Catholicism, the parent faith of your own denomination! So calling Catholicism false is calling your own faith false.
Neo wrote: There are many diversions in this world meant to lead people away from Christ, but life truly does depend on finding the narrow way to life.
I hate to break this to you, but "Christ" means nothing to most people in the world and it never will. Probably .01% or less of the world holds your particular set of religious beliefs so you really need to get out in the world more. Some bible-thumping loudmouth convincing you that you have the secret to life and the world does not make it at all true. It is criminal that a grown man can still have this as part of his thinking, but that just goes to show just how profound Christian brainwashing can go in a person's life. It suspends the higher portion of a man's thinking. You are proof of this.

User avatar
Neo
Freshman Poster
Posts: 487
Joined: June 28th, 2018, 7:27 pm

Re: RooshVForum bans discussion of pre-marital sex and other sinful behavior

Post by Neo » June 9th, 2019, 2:05 pm

Have it your way, CE.
Salvation is the free gift of God simply for believing that Jesus is the Son of God, and it can't be lost; the only repentance necessary is the change of mind from unbelief to belief, because salvation is not about turning from sin because it is without works. Jesus, the Savior kept all the commandments in absolute perfection for us, ∴ salvation is without works, and He died for our sins, taking the eternal penalty for us.

User avatar
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 3479
Joined: December 3rd, 2009, 6:57 am

Re: RooshVForum bans discussion of pre-marital sex and other sinful behavior

Post by Contrarian Expatriate » June 9th, 2019, 4:12 pm

Neo wrote:
June 9th, 2019, 2:05 pm
Have it your way, CE.
The truth about Christianity belongs to everyone willing to ponder and accept it. It is no more “my way” than anything else right and good.

User avatar
Shemp
Junior Poster
Posts: 808
Joined: November 23rd, 2014, 4:45 am

Re: RooshVForum bans discussion of pre-marital sex and other sinful behavior

Post by Shemp » June 9th, 2019, 4:32 pm

Winston wrote:
June 8th, 2019, 8:54 pm
Shemp wrote:
June 8th, 2019, 1:04 pm
Easter Orthodox Christian. Also, it's the same God...
My point is that whether gods or deities exist or not (and I think they do), either way, we all create God in our own image. The God we see or believe in is a reflection of ourselves and the divinity within ourselves that we've managed to awaken. So what's happened is that Roosh has found the divinity within himself, or the Christ within, and so he is able to project that to a God without. The religion we choose is a reflection of our identity, based on our feelings and emotions, not logic. So Roosh will have to find the religion or belief system that most closely matches his beliefs and perception of who or what God is. For instance, because I'm a highly complex person, my God is going to be a highly complex type of God, not like the God that a simple minded, low IQ redneck would see.

As the old adage goes "We all create God in our own image". But that doesn't mean God doesn't exist, it's just a truism because basically we all see what we want and project outward what we are on the inside. So basically our idea or notion of God is going to be a reflection of who we are and our inner selves. It makes sense if you think about it. FYI I believe in both, an inner and outer God. I don't see those as mutually exclusive. Because much data supports both notions.
Yes, humans create God in their own image. All we really know is the material universe, which is usually personified as the deity Mother Nature, and which some Christians personify as the Virgin (implying perfection). Mother Nature creates primitive man, then primitive man creates a male God to personify the moral code of society. Then that male God (or moral teachings we receive as children), together with Mother Nature as the creator of the body, creates more advanced men. Gradually, as man evolves spiritually, the God he has created evolves.

As I noted above, Christ on a cross represents the human condition: mix of spirit (or mind) and body tied to the cross of matter, yearning to be pure spirit and escape the pains of bodily existence, but also accepting that life is only possible because we have a body.

As for RooshV, given that he has those Ayatollah tendencies, I suspect his God is one of those hellfire and damnation Gods, and that RooshV prays every night for those pretty young women who wouldn't have sex with him when he was younger to burn for eternity in hell. Cornfed probably has a similar vicious God, given his low level of spiritual development, also Neo.

Higher spirits like me don't need God to personify the moral code. We simply discuss morality directly, like philosophers.

I do "worship" Mother Nature, or the Virgin, in the sense that I live according to her rules. Remember that Mother Nature is neither good nor evil, she just is. Those who ignore her rules will be crushed. She doesn't care. She can always create plenty more lifeforms to take the place of those she destroys.

User avatar
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 3479
Joined: December 3rd, 2009, 6:57 am

Re: RooshVForum bans discussion of pre-marital sex and other sinful behavior

Post by Contrarian Expatriate » June 9th, 2019, 5:10 pm

Shemp wrote:
Yes, humans create God in their own image. All we really know is the material universe, which is usually personified as the deity Mother Nature, and which some Christians personify as the Virgin (implying perfection). Mother Nature creates primitive man, then primitive man creates a male God to personify the moral code of society. Then that male God (or moral teachings we receive as children), together with Mother Nature as the creator of the body, creates more advanced men. Gradually, as man evolves spiritually, the God he has created evolves.

As I noted above, Christ on a cross represents the human condition: mix of spirit (or mind) and body tied to the cross of matter, yearning to be pure spirit and escape the pains of bodily existence, but also accepting that life is only possible because we have a body.

As for RooshV, given that he has those Ayatollah tendencies, I suspect his God is one of those hellfire and damnation Gods, and that RooshV prays every night for those pretty young women who wouldn't have sex with him when he was younger to burn for eternity in hell. Cornfed probably has a similar vicious God, given his low level of spiritual development, also Neo.

Higher spirits like me don't need God to personify the moral code. We simply discuss morality directly, like philosophers.

I do "worship" Mother Nature, or the Virgin, in the sense that I live according to her rules. Remember that Mother Nature is neither good nor evil, she just is. Those who ignore her rules will be crushed. She doesn't care. She can always create plenty more lifeforms to take the place of those she destroys.
While I reject any and all vestiges of Christianity, I can at least respect your rational approach to understanding life and spirituality. Anything is better than the “blind faith or burn in hell” mandated by these Christian faiths. It is hateful, evil, and destructive of the power of human thinking.

User avatar
Neo
Freshman Poster
Posts: 487
Joined: June 28th, 2018, 7:27 pm

Re: RooshVForum bans discussion of pre-marital sex and other sinful behavior

Post by Neo » June 9th, 2019, 5:32 pm

Shemp wrote:
June 9th, 2019, 4:32 pm

As I noted above, Christ on a cross represents the human condition: mix of spirit (or mind) and body tied to the cross of matter, yearning to be pure spirit and escape the pains of bodily existence, but also accepting that life is only possible because we have a body.

Cornfed probably has a similar vicious God, given his low level of spiritual development, also Neo.
Christ lived a perfect life and committed no sin, then took the penalty for all of humanity's sins by dying for us and taking our punishment. All a person has to do is believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God, and that imputes His righteousness onto them, making them worthy to live again in eternity. Believers in Christ never die. Their body dies, but their souls are immune from the Second Death which is the punishment of the soul in sheol forever.
Salvation is the free gift of God simply for believing that Jesus is the Son of God, and it can't be lost; the only repentance necessary is the change of mind from unbelief to belief, because salvation is not about turning from sin because it is without works. Jesus, the Savior kept all the commandments in absolute perfection for us, ∴ salvation is without works, and He died for our sins, taking the eternal penalty for us.

User avatar
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 3479
Joined: December 3rd, 2009, 6:57 am

Re: RooshVForum bans discussion of pre-marital sex and other sinful behavior

Post by Contrarian Expatriate » June 9th, 2019, 6:20 pm

Neo wrote:
June 9th, 2019, 5:32 pm
Shemp wrote:
June 9th, 2019, 4:32 pm

As I noted above, Christ on a cross represents the human condition: mix of spirit (or mind) and body tied to the cross of matter, yearning to be pure spirit and escape the pains of bodily existence, but also accepting that life is only possible because we have a body.

Cornfed probably has a similar vicious God, given his low level of spiritual development, also Neo.
Christ lived a perfect life and committed no sin, then took the penalty for all of humanity's sins by dying for us and taking our punishment. All a person has to do is believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God, and that imputes His righteousness onto them, making them worthy to live again in eternity. Believers in Christ never die. Their body dies, but their souls are immune from the Second Death which is the punishment of the soul in sheol forever.
:lol: Adults actually believe this stuff? Incredible!!!!! :lol:

Oh well, so much for those poor souls who grew up in societies that did not expose them to anything "Jesus" or "Christian." To the fires of hell they must go so Satan can have his sexual way with them :twisted: !

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “News and Current Events”