US Government to order nationwide lockdown/quarantine due to Coronavirus

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Light
Freshman Poster

Re: United States Government to order nationwide lockdown/quarantine due to coronavirus.

Post by Light »

Yohan wrote:
March 23rd, 2020, 9:45 am
Light wrote:
March 20th, 2020, 9:18 pm
MattHanson1990 wrote:
March 20th, 2020, 1:24 pm
Where did you hear this? I can not find any information about this whatsoever.
It's not real information. It's just another rant by the same user who says approaching or getting within 75 miles of a female will result in a man getting the death penalty or life in prison.
It is true that you as a man can find yourself in serious troubles if you look for any private contact with a Western woman. It is indeed risky.
It is not easy to defend yourself and it takes years to close such a case if you are accused by a malicious woman for something what you did or did not do to her.
I don't disagree that men should avoid private contact with Western women but the key words are getting within range of a female will result in two exaggerations. Everyone gets in range of a female anytime they go out and people randomly approach other people in public as they walk by them. That is why there is a new concept in the world called Social Distancing because of the coronavirus where they say people should stay 6 feet away from other people.

Men should also avoid group contact with Western women because many college girls have also ruined guys lives by false rape accusations. Two guys with a single girl in the United States are just as much at risk as one guy with a single girl.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: United States Government to order nationwide lockdown/quarantine due to coronavirus.

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Light wrote:
March 23rd, 2020, 8:46 pm
Yohan wrote:
Light wrote:
MattHanson1990 wrote:
It's not real information. It's just another rant by the same user who says approaching or getting within 75 miles of a female will result in a man getting the death penalty or life in prison.
It is true that you as a man can find yourself in serious troubles if you look for any private contact with a Western woman. It is indeed risky.
It is not easy to defend yourself and it takes years to close such a case if you are accused by a malicious woman for something what you did or did not do to her.
I don't disagree that men should avoid private contact with Western women but the key words are getting within range of a female will result in two exaggerations. Everyone gets in range of a female anytime they go out and people randomly approach other people in public as they walk by them. That is why there is a new concept in the world called Social Distancing because of the coronavirus where they say people should stay 6 feet away from other people.

Men should also avoid group contact with Western women because many college girls have also ruined guys lives by false rape accusations. Two guys with a single girl in the United States are just as much at risk as one guy with a single girl.
I've been with more than my share of American hotties and I never encountered the high risk of false allegations. If you treat them with respect (even in dumping or leaving them) that stuff will not happen. False allegations tend to come when girls tend to feel jilted or humiliated.

Now in the workplace, that is a different story altogether. I have witnessed false allegations bourne of strategic behavior designed to ruin professional rivals and grab power. The EEOC keeps track of female allegations which is the most numerous discrimination/harassment category. They also quantify how many of these are later dropped or abandoned after settlement payments.
Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo »

A false accusation will feel like hell for the man, but usually upon closer scrutiny and examination of the woman's story, it will be found to be false. There will be inconsistencies which she cannot think to fill in ahead of time, even if she is in law enforcement. In most cases it will not work.

And probably in many places, a woman can only get away with such a thing once in her lifetime, if there is any good record keeping.

I wouldn't accept high-profile media stories as proof of anything.

And from a moral point of view, if anyone cares, it would reveal her character and the level of her integrity. She also proves what kind of person she is to God. In this life a person must show God whether they are gracious or vile. Those who love destroying others will be destroyed.
Prudence is the knowledge of things to be sought, and those to be shunned.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
March 23rd, 2020, 10:28 pm
Light wrote:
March 23rd, 2020, 8:46 pm
Yohan wrote:
Light wrote:
MattHanson1990 wrote:

I've been with more than my share of American hotties and I never encountered the high risk of false allegations. If you treat them with respect (even in dumping or leaving them) that stuff will not happen. False allegations tend to come when girls tend to feel jilted or humiliated.

Now in the workplace, that is a different story altogether. I have witnessed false allegations bourne of strategic behavior designed to ruin professional rivals and grab power. The EEOC keeps track of female allegations which is the most numerous discrimination/harassment category. They also quantify how many of these are later dropped or abandoned after settlement payments.
.....See that's what I mean: @Mercury and "@jamesbond" among a few others claim AW are that bad that they will lock you up impromptu which is horrendously ridiculous.

I have smashed more AW than any two HA posters combined so I should have been the posterchild for being a sex offender more so than any. Not only it helps to not make them feel jilted nor humiliated, it helps to have great physical aesthetics that even the b.itchest woman I dealt with would at least give me a one-night stand (plenty of AW seem to do that and claim they aren't w.hores but A.O.K.) and not cry wolf.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: US Government to order nationwide lockdown/quarantine due to Coronavirus

Post by Winston »

Seriously though. Is the US on lockdown now? I mean can u fly in or out of the US? Do they allow international flights coming in? Even if youre a US citizen?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

Winston wrote:
April 7th, 2020, 11:00 pm
Seriously though. Is the US on lockdown now? I mean can u fly in or out of the US? Do they allow international flights coming in? Even if youre a US citizen?
Ladislav flew back. The state department was offering flights back for an American overseas who wants to come back. I think you can fly between cities it you want to get on a plane.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Good video by Paul Joseph Watson regarding the coronavirus.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Just saying ...

Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

Taco wrote:
April 12th, 2020, 9:59 pm
Just saying ...

:lol:

With the Covid lockdowns around the world it seems governments used the same psychological tricks as prison lockdowns! Watch this and you'll see the parallels:

Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

This just in...

Stanford Prof: Median Infection Fatality Rate Of COVID-19 For Those Under-70 Is Just 0.04%
https://www.zerohedge.com/political/sta ... 0-just-004
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Taco wrote:
June 24th, 2020, 1:54 pm
This just in...

Stanford Prof: Median Infection Fatality Rate Of COVID-19 For Those Under-70 Is Just 0.04%
That's absolutely incorrect and based on extrapolative data. If those numbers were correct and literally every single American under 70 was infected, only around 100k and some change people would die. More accurate estimates seem to be around 0.5-1% of people 55+, 0.1% of people 18-55ish
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

HouseMD wrote:
June 24th, 2020, 7:00 pm
Taco wrote:
June 24th, 2020, 1:54 pm
This just in...

That's absolutely incorrect and based on extrapolative data. If those numbers were correct and literally every single American under 70 was infected, only around 100k and some change people would die. More accurate estimates seem to be around 0.5-1% of people 55+, 0.1% of people 18-55ish
In terms of the available data, I would agree there. However, I understand that since Covid-19 is often reported as the cause of death when there is significant comorbidity, I think there is a risk of overestimation of its death rate. Not to mention the incentive to overreport deaths as Covid-caused for purposes of special funding.

Also, there are legions of Americans who don't seek any medical treatment for Covid-19, most of whom survive. This might tend to lend itself to an undercounting of people who actually survive. If these unaccounted for cases were included, the mortality rate for Covid would fall to some unknown extent.

I am sure the CDC is doing the best that it can in analyzing the available data, but I take these early numbers with a grain of salt especially with so short a timeframe.

The below graphic shows me that the wide disparities in mortality rates have most to do with differences in national reporting protocols than actual death rates.

Klopssback
Freshman Poster

Post by Klopssback »

Now it is going back to lockdown again because of the surge of the virus, this is just getting worse and worse in the US.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

They are destroying the economy here on purpose....
Time to Hide!