Momopi, how do you explain these loud explosions on 9/11?

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Winston
Site Admin

Momopi, how do you explain these loud explosions on 9/11?

Post by Winston »

Listen to that huge one at 2:33.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AT1njmM08hk

How do you explain these explosions on 9/11, esp the ones coming from the basement level?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

...another rick siegel wanna be.

If you're bored, shoot your future questions over to the guys at "Journal of Debunking 9/11 Conspiracy Theories", where people who are even more bored and have nothing else better to do write lengthy debunking articles to speculate why someone else's speculation might be false.

The rest of us, have already moved on to current affairs and can care less.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Who is Rick Siegel?

Aren't these explosions that everyone heard important though?

Does it ever cross your mind that you may be wrong about 9/11?

Several people said the explosions came from the BASEMENT level of the WTC, which means UNDERGROUND. Now that would mean that the official story cannot be true. Correct?

These aren't speculations. Many people experienced explosions or were injured by them, and a few of them are even on video.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Winston, this is 2009, and all the major 9/11 conspiracy theories have already been debated up and down the digestive tract over the past decade. If you're looking to argue, feel free to look up one of the many discussion threads from 5 years ago and cut and paste the contents to yourself. The relevant period was probably 2001-2004. In another decade it'd be another episode of "unsolved mysteries" on cable TV.

If you have something new that has not already been presented by someone else and debated over for years, then maybe people would take notice. Otherwise, it's like posting about hte Nintendo Wii 3 years after the release date.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Momopi,
It is not all old news. New stuff is coming out all the time. And awesome NEW FILMS as well.

Did you know that "Loose Change: An American Coup" was just released and is in some theaters and that critics are praising it as a great improvement over the past installments of Loose Change?

You do not keep up to date with the 9/11 thing. I do. So how would you know that there's nothing new? New stuff and events come out all the time. You ever read 911blogger.com? Or world911truth.org?

New discoveries are being made too, which point to the inside job hypothesis. The case grows stronger every year, and in the past two years, the 9/11 Truth Movement has doubled.

What does that tell you?

New scientific papers are written. New public lectures by Richard Gage and Steven Jones are given. New whistleblowers come forth, etc. etc.

IT IS NOT OLD NEWS.

Again, you are misinformed.

Why can't you have a serious intelligent discussion about all this? Why do you religiously believe that only the official theory is correct?

You believe in the Scientific Method right? Well the SM says that you must UPDATE your hypothesis to fit the data. But in your case, you are REJECTING data which doesn't fit into your hypothesis. Surely you can see that that's irrational, right? So why do you do it? On what basis?

momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Belief alters observations, those with a particular belief will see things that reinforce their own belief.

The final and absolute part of Scientific method is to confirm by reproducing the event.

If you want to debate an obsolete topic, feel free to do so on your own dime. I have better things to do.

EOD
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Obsolete?

How can you say that? The people who committed that terrible tragedy GOT AWAY WITH IT! Doesn't that piss you off? Don't you want justice?

Each year more and more people are convinced of the inside job. The evidence is beyond overwhelming.

Science has never reproduced the collapse of the WTC or Building 7 from fire at free fall speed.

Again, why do you have a religious belief that dismisses all this? And don't you realize that you could be wrong?

Did you know that 70 percent of the victim's families' questions were not answered in the 9/11 Commission? Don't they have a right to demand answers for who killed their loved ones?

If your loved ones had died on 9/11, wouldn't you be demanding answers too? Where is your heart?!

momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

I will explain one last time.

9/11 was relevant from 2001 to 2004. After the invasion of Iraq in 2003 and US Presidental election of 2004, it was fait accompli. By fait accompli I mean it's an accompolished action that has completed before anyone in position to question it could stop or reverse it.

To re-cite the historical example of Caesar, once his army has crossed the Rubicon and entered Rome, it's fait accompli. Caesar himself was quoted to have said alea iacta est (the die is cast). Discussions of Caesar's intentions in crossing the Rubicon was only relevant when you could realistically muster a legion at the river crossing to stop him. Once he is in Rome, that discussion is completely obsolete.

9/11 lost most of its relevance after 2004, and became obsolete by 2008. The NeoCon movement of the 90's ran out of steam and we've over-stayed our welcome in the Middle East. The conservative political viewpoint of "us vs. them" lost to political realism (pragmatism). Rumsfield's pre-emptive strike was replaced by Robert Gates' "war as last option". Even hotheads like McCain went to Kissinger for support. We've gone from "America f*ck yeah let's get them" to "when the f*ck are we pulling out?".

These are the things that are relevant to me, not the ~3,000 people buried under a pile of rubble at the WTC. They're dead, get over it. I'm far more concerned with the present and future state of US foreign policy under Obama. Bush has already came and went, his time has past, and we've left the room. You want to join the people who want to continue with the 9/11 conspiracy stuff, feel free to do so on your own dime and not waste mine. Check back with me in 4 years and let me know what your progress is on this topic.

==========

And if I had sone of these every time when someone tries to discuss something I can care less about, I'd be rich:

FIN!