Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme

The American Form of Government

Discuss news and current events around the world.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Mr S
Veteran Poster

The American Form of Government

Post by Mr S » November 29th, 2009, 8:01 am

"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.

starkeep
Freshman Poster

new world order

Post by starkeep » November 29th, 2009, 9:18 pm

8) Good videos, These days the us currency is worth less and less. If more commodities and industry doesnt change here people will be on boats going
back to where they immigrated from. The only reeson most go here is a good minimim wage thats not taxed to death. But i suspect as time goes on it will end up like sweden where out of the 25 per hr people can keep 7 or 8. Many blame whats happening on new world order bankers maybe thats
whats next for the us. I would like to live overseas but the currency here keeps buying less and less and now that dream isnt so good either. Its more practical and less expensive to buy a house here then a foreign one with all the bank forclosures. A condo in canada is 300000 way to much for a us retiree.even in the pi many houses are 50000 plus for a inexpensive one. :(
fed up

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston » December 3rd, 2009, 5:54 am

Interesting. I wonder why we are lied to then and told that we are a democracy.

Here is a similar video:

Democracy vs. Republic: Most aren't taught the difference...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2kAV4-bskY

Description:

In this excerpt from a seminar by Martin Red Beckman, the difference between a Democracy and a Constitutional Republic is examined.

Most of us are not taught this difference in school, nor is the type of government envisioned by the founders practiced in the USA.

The rest of the seminar examines more closely the power of the people OVER the government, and how you can exercise that power in More.. the Constitutional Republic.

full seminar:
http://tinyurl.com/2lgfpo
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S » December 3rd, 2009, 11:58 am

Well technically according to the presentation we are embracing Democracy and evolving into an Oligarchy. I think many of the Republican constitutional laws have been compromised or are currently in the process of being compromised. I think Americans only have a short window of time perhaps another 10-20 years to stop this from continuing before the path to Oligarchy has completely superseded our current constitutional laws.
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.