96% Of People Oppose Security Screening At Airports

Discuss news and current events around the world.
wuxi
Freshman Poster

96% Of People Oppose Security Screening At Airports

Post by wuxi »

It will be interesting to see how many airlines go out of business.

http://blogs.reuters.com/ask/2010/11/12 ... on-to-fly/

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

What is happening is so sickening, it's hard to express it in words. The Congress questions TSA officials, and basically are told "tough" nothing is going to change. The American people are not in control of these agencies. That is obvious. I now believe everything the 9/11 people have been saying.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/tsas-top-tr ... izing.html
Think Different
Junior Poster

Post by Think Different »

I was just sent some hilarious "TSA Ads" in an email. I wish I knew how to upload the photo on here, so you can get a laugh. After all, laughing is about all we can do with the Tyrannical Stormtroopers of America (TSA).
wuxi
Freshman Poster

Post by wuxi »

I forgot to mention, you can take a greyhound bus to Canada and catch a flight from one of the major Canadian airports should you decide to boycott American airports. Vancouver, Calgary, Toronto and Montreal airports are all very well to connected to the rest of the world. TSA scanners and patdowns are not used for passengers flying to or from Canada so you won't feel like a convicted felon.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Listen to this story about what this 4 year old boy had to go through at an airport screening, it's sickening.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubKszdycvTQ&NR=1[/youtube]
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Check out this interview Alex Jones did with Gerald Celente talking about the TSA and other important things:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=peuNKZSX ... er&list=UL[/youtube]
keius
Freshman Poster

Post by keius »

Much ado about nothing....sigh.
No one disputes the science of the x-ray machines. They just state that it 'could' cause cancer....just like cellphones.
If you have 1 x-ray at the doctors, this equals about 1000+ times going through an x-ray scanner at the airport. I don't find this very threatening....

AND airports where i live, like BWI in MD use the millimeter wave scanners which don't use x-rays....and yet, they're still going to protest there anyway.

What this is about is the media using scare tactics to make news headlines again..... /sigh
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Jeff Grupp says that all this is designed to incite evolution, and that the NWO is designed to fail, just like the fraudulent money system was. The Illuminati enjoy watching humans fight each other. It's a dark ecstasy to them. That's why they continue to fund both sides, the fascists and the resistance. It's fun and games to them. Human history has been like that to them all throughout history. We are simply their entertainment. None of this fascist control is designed to last and they know it. All you have to do is study history and you'll see that the pattern repeats. See here for details:

http://restoretherepublic.com/new-world ... -fail.html
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Here is a wonderful Thanksgiving message of hope and reassurance from David Icke that the Orwellian NWO system will go down and that humanity is waking up. His words are very touching and moving.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
onezero4u
Freshman Poster

Post by onezero4u »

TSA is a police state fraud.

the airlines should be in charge of security or at a minimum the airports...the one size fits all expensive, intrusive and inefficient govt should stay out of our lives.

anybody wanna be the Feds manufacture or groom a terror activity on a bus, train, boat next to allow TSA to further tighten the noose around travel freedom??
marriage is a 3 ring circus: engagement ring, wedding ring and then suffering.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Is this TSA thing only happening in the US? I heard Alex Jones said it was happening in Europe too? If so, that does indicate that the secret networks behind this have infiltrated the power structures of all major countries.

Mercury
Junior Poster

Re: 96% Of People Oppose Security Screening At Airports

Post by Mercury »

The TSA is a bureaucracy. Their priority is the New World Order, not your safety. In fact, I have a strategy of making the TSA look more like it's true colors. When going through security, every single verbal response from you to the screeners begins with "Sir" and ends with "Sir." Exactly like at a prison boot camp.

For example;

TSA officer/screener; "Are your pockets empty?"
Your response (if your pockets are empty); "Sir, Yes Sir." If you forgot to empty your pockets; "Sir, No Sir." Left your wallet in your only pocket that isn't empty? "Sir, My wallet is in my pocket sir."
Mercury
Junior Poster

Post by Mercury »

wuxi wrote:
November 22nd, 2010, 7:12 pm
It will be interesting to see how many airlines go out of business.

http://blogs.reuters.com/ask/2010/11/12 ... on-to-fly/
And then the TSA will just expand like a swarm of breeding locusts to cover ground transportation including Amtrak and Greyhound. Next are highway checkpoints operated by the TSA using portable X-ray scanners. America is on a one-way street towards totalitarian dictatorship, exactly like North Korea.
dinah7peters
Freshman Poster

Post by dinah7peters »

Sad to say but its all true.