Women have lower consciousness than men and no inner life, hence their materialism

Discuss deep philosophical topics and questions.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Women have far lower consciousness than men and no inner life, hence their materialism

Post by Winston »

Wow check out this female reality check from tom leykis. I think its a reading from a book or essay. It really sets women in their place and shatters their illusions about women being oppressed with cold hard reality. Every woman should hear it.

I love the part where it says that if it wasnt for men, women would be living in mud huts and trying to steal eggs from birds nests for survival. Lol. So true. Men built everything that women use and need. But instead of gratitude they go into comfortable offices, built by men, and write magazine articles about how men are assholes! Lol. The irony of that is priceless! Lol.

Its blood boiling though, the part about Forbes magazine saying that women own 65 percent of the wealth in America yet they do no real work except sitting in offices telling people what to do. They never do any construction work or build or maintain anything. Thats such an injustice and should be exposed. To do nothing yet get everything is such a travesty and should be exposed not hidden. Every man and woman should hear this for a reality check.

I also saw the intro for the book "what men know that women dont" and the first paragraph was great and nailed it. It asked "why do we live in a world that appears to be run by men but FEELS like its run by women?" Thats a great question to ponder that will shatter the false lie that women are oppressed.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Re: Women have far lower consciousness than men and no inner life, hence their materialism

Post by Zambales »

Take the materialistic individuals from both sexes out of the equation and I don't see a great deal of difference in terms of consciousness so it shouldn't be used to judge each gender. Men are more productive due to possessing a killer instinct to thrive whereas the female is programmed towards survival.

Consciousness or should I say, the lack of it, is actually men's achilles heel, and that ironically comes in the choice of women. Men are notorious for basing a woman on her looks and not her personality. From my perspective the better quality women are likely to be spiritual or mildly religious and also harder to find whereas the materialistic types aren't.

After making my mistakes, I pinpointed the traits I desired in a woman and the one's I would run a mile from. Materialism was the main one to avoid like the plague and boxes over time would have to be ticked for loyalty, maturity, appreciation and fairness. Physical attraction was important although a 7/10 with the desired traits would take precedent over a 9/10 without them 100%.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow check out what Alfred Rosenberg, one of the writers who influenced and inspired Hitler, said about women. It makes perfect sense. He explained why women are different and meant to complement men, not be independent from men or rule over men. He explained how women cannot run society or build nations, and how they lack the capacity to create and innovate due to their lower consciousness. And also why gender equality was totally insane, illogical, nonsensical, unnatural, doesn't work and will only lead to the downfall and degradation of society. So true. These writers are so demonized by western history for influencing Nazism, yet when you read their books and writings they make so much sense and are so smart and real. It's astounding how men who are so vilified could be right and make sense, which speaks volumes. It's amazing.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

The German philosopher Arthur Schopenhauer's essay "On Women" is also very true and accurate though cynical. It's totally taboo today of course, but in his time people were more free to tell the truth about women and gender differences. So in that sense, people were freer before to talk about stuff like this and publish it. His essay also explains why women have lower consciousness as well.

http://www.heretical.com/miscella/onwomen.html