Following the law of your heart

Discuss deep philosophical topics and questions.
GuitarGuy996
Freshman Poster

Following the law of your heart

Post by GuitarGuy996 »

I've been hesitating to make this post; I wanted to know if it was real. We all have good days and bad days. Some days the world seems bright and we feel hopeful. Other days we feel despair. However what I’ve been experiencing lately has been so consistent day to day it’s been nothing but an encouragement and I want to share it with the community here.

I’m sure many of us question the validity of our plight. We are in a constant struggle of fighting for what we believe is right in our hearts and comfort/conformity. In an attempt to get fresh perspective, I deleted my facebook about a month ago; as a result, my social life HAS suffered. I willfully disconnected myself from friends I’ve had since high school. These friends don’t call me otherwise, which only confirms to me that “relationshipsâ€￾ on facebook are 99% ego driven and 1% reality. Due to the lack of social interaction, my world has been much “simplerâ€￾ the last month. I’ve gotten a chance to really work hard on my studies and write some music; it’s been a healing experience. But the greatest things I’ve discovered since quitting facebook has been the realization of how sick everyone around me is. The more you remove yourself from a culture, the less you relate to it.

I have hung out with a few of my friends (the one’s that actually still text me) since I deleted it. I went out with my friend Eric to the bar the other day. When I talked about social life in America and how feminism is destroying things here he basically went out to just attempt to show me philosophically how I was wrong and should conform. I spent some time with my friend Will the other day. Will refuses to let me talk about certain things. He literally stops me when I talk about the 3 most important topics in my life: how much I can’t stand America, how much I can’t stand American women, and spiritual/metaphysical experiences. On top of that that, he has his smart phone on him at all times and is constantly commenting on the world inside his little device rather than the face to face communication he’s experiencing in the present. Almost everyone I meet tells me I’m wrong when I tell them why I want to move overseas.

The Law Of Your Heart

I don’t care how wrong I am. I don’t care who agrees with me or disagrees with me. I’ve reached a stage in life where the power of MY will is the most important thing to me. This is a difficult place to reach as most of us don’t know who we are without the mirror of friends and peers to confirm/deny our plight; it’s basic sociology/psychology. Also, when your ego is in check, the world really opens up to you; you stop doing things to please others and do things because you know they are the best for you. There is very little stopping any of us here from living the best life imaginable. Going overseas, living inexpensively, and getting respect from others are all things that are widely available to us as Americans regardless of the spin that our family/friends/media puts on them.

It’s difficult to treat yourself with the utmost respect as you would someone else, but I urge you to try it. It’s difficult to disassociate and regard yourself as someone who deserves happiness, but the more you check your ego at the door, the more you will learn to follow the law of your heart.

Your will, your heart, YOU determine the best path for you. Don’t let anyone confuse that for you. The answer is literally a door that you have to walk through, but many will convince you to not open the door.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

Happy people laugh alot. Maybe we should train to laugh.
Twobrains
Freshman Poster

Post by Twobrains »

Good post, GuitarGuy. Sounds like you're on the right track, IMHO.
GuitarGuy996
Freshman Poster

Post by GuitarGuy996 »

onezero4u
Freshman Poster

Post by onezero4u »

wise words...at the end of the day (or life) youve got to be accountable for yourself....i say follow your bliss & let others follow theres.

youre smart to disconnect from facebook etc...it has value but is mostly used for pathetic, petty and mindnumbing activities.

unplug yourself from media & do your meditations and youll be light years ahead of your US matrix contemporaries.
marriage is a 3 ring circus: engagement ring, wedding ring and then suffering.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Your very wise, GuitarGuy996.

I finally realized there's more important things in life than wealth, status, talent, power, health, women etc.... Unfortunately, it took forty years for that to happen. Life's a journey not a destination.

Quotes On Wisdom
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nhny8UZ- ... r_embedded#!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

It's hard to find someone awakened, especially in such taboo areas. Even New Age people who claim to be "spiritually open and attuned to truth" do not understand our movement.

Next time you meet your friends, print out my pamphlets and show it to them. They make compelling logical arguments that your friends' male minds can't deny.

http;//www.happierabroad.com/Pamphlets.htm

Also refer them to Steve Hoca's interviews. He makes a ton of sense.

http://www.happierabroad.com/podcasts.php

Send those two links to your friends by email. See what they say.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
chileanueva
Freshman Poster

Post by chileanueva »

Pleasing others at the expense of your own happiness is detrimental to your sanity.

YOU need to decide what is healthy and best for yourself. YOU have power over your own life and the direction to take it.

Others will put you down and make you feel miserable. But be strong my brother.