How to Be Free and Conscious in a Society of Enslavement and Fear

Discuss deep philosophical topics and questions.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Here is a new paragraph I added to the article after the one about the question of "What's the point of making a living if all you do everyday is make a living?"

-----------------------------------

Another awakening question you can ask yourself is: Why is am I always told that I live in a “free countryâ€￾ yet in childhood I had to suffer the imprisonment of school everyday and do what I’m told, and in adulthood I have to submit to the stressful and demanding imprisonment of a job everyday in order to make ends meet? It doesn’t make any sense when you think about it, and is a huge contradiction between what you are told vs. reality.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Walt Goodridge mentioned my article in his blog:

http://www.jamaicaninchina.com/?p=2001

He also put up a version of it on his site:

http://www.waltgoodridge.com/archives/w ... ticle.html
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
ethan_sg
Freshman Poster

Post by ethan_sg »

Winston, did you know that Youtube removed your videos? It's ridiculous, there are so many radical videos on youtube, why did they remove yours?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston wrote:Walt Goodridge mentioned my article in his blog:

http://www.jamaicaninchina.com/?p=2001

He also put up a version of it on his site:

http://www.waltgoodridge.com/archives/w ... ticle.html
One of Walt's friends from Saipan liked my article. Here's what he said about it:
Wow!!!!! Thanks! In so many ways, I have lived my life this way.........(Mr Wu's article); I expect that you noticed that. I have often felt guilty about it. I just could not conform. I spent 9 months working for _____ Hotels and I almost lost my mind. My dear friend who hired me there has gone on to be a Senior VP of ____.......she is head of HR. I watched her plan and execute and I always found it odd. As an employee I made her proud, they offered me a permanent position. But the bottom line was that I could not do it......morally, that is. It was just too much of a betrayal of myself.

At _____ I was a consultant, I walked the halls like an employee, but was free. I always thought that my job as a corporate art consultant was just perfect for me as I was just not the corporate type, yet I could look and act the part for short periods of time. And feel totally joyous when I left the building with a large cheque in my briefcase....

Thanks for sharing the article, it was a timely wake up call. Thanks also for letting me acknowledge to myself, that it has been OK to do it my way!

Well anyway, thanks again for sharing the article........hope to see your shining face one day soon.
A

terminator
Junior Poster

Post by terminator »

Great points Winston, especially: "What's the point of making a living if all you do everyday is make a living?"
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

ethan_sg wrote:Winston, did you know that Youtube removed your videos? It's ridiculous, there are so many radical videos on youtube, why did they remove yours?
Yeah I know. It makes no sense. I don't know why they removed the videos I made accompanying this article. Someone in YT admin must have a personal beef with me. It's a shame that YT employs such people and allows personal grudges like that.

Anyhow, I uploaded those videos to Vimeo. Here are the new links to them there.

How to be Free and Conscious in a Society of Enslavement and Fear
https://vimeo.com/49744115

Why school grades don't matter
https://vimeo.com/47391462

How to choose a career
https://vimeo.com/47354044

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Believe it or not, Chinese people are more open to hearing about conspiracy type truth than you might know. Most Chinese/Taiwanese people I talk to seem open minded and interested in hearing about conspiracies in society, history, and how we are controlled, etc.

I showed my awakening article "How to be Free and Conscious in a Society of Enslavement and Fear" to an open minded Chinese woman I'm talking to that I met on DateinAsia, and here are her thoughts on it.
Hi, Winston

Sorry to delay answering your letter.

First of all, what is the A-Holes and WTF meant? I can guess what they mean, but maybe they are not the exact meaning.

After reading your article, I profoundly felt that you had written the deepest inside thought of most people, of course, including mine.

Yes, I was taught to be obedience, conformity and discipline when I was a child, I couldn’t break the rules which my father set. My father was the authority in my eyes at that time. This kind of family education affected me deeply, making me get used to being obedient, not rebelling. Although I can accept someone else’s rebellious behavior, I can do it in person. Even now, I want to do what I want, but I always feel I can’t, I have so many obligations and responsibilities. All these stop me from doing what I want. If I do these, I will feel guilty. I envy those people who can abandon everything just pursue what they want to do, nothing can’t stop them.

I always think about and ponder what it is the meaning of life on earth, but can’t figure it out. Maybe most of people think happiness and health are the most important things. Yes, they are, I agree with them. But who can really be happy and healthy forever? Maybe few people can do so. Most people just work, work, and work to earn money, gain fame and make a living. Especially in today’s competitive society, they obsess with their jobs and become workaholics easily, become Robot Slaves without free thinking.

All the best!

Michelle
Hi, Winston

First of all, sorry to delay answering your letter. Maybe I should make up some excuses for my delaying, but which doesn’t make any sense, I think.

It took me a few days of my spare time to read your essay in English, for I don’t like read it in Chinese since it has English version. Yes, I agree with you to divide people into four types. And most of people are the slaves of life, maybe that is life or life is life, in order to live we work and earn money. I envy someone whom you define as the #4 type, they can convince themselves and live the life they want no matter what happens.

I saw an article about the hermit in Shanxi province several months ago, the hermits live a very simple life in the forest, which take more of courage. Now I send the webside to you, hope you can open the link.
http://www.jssxww.cn/Info.aspx?ModelId=1&Id=7447

Best wishes!

Michelle

zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

People are waking up to the NWO

Post by zboy1 »

NWO:The Enemy of Humanity HD

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9p8Og6- ... r_embedded#![/youtube]

At least the Brits are waking up to the NWO conspiracy. Shows you how much the Brits are smarter than your average sleep-walking American!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I just added this quote from Walt Goodridge's book after the "Authority is not Truth" line:

Always remember this important lesson: Authority is NOT Truth. Truth is the Authority. My friend and mentor Walt Goodridge explains why authority cannot be synonymous with truth in his book Living True To Yourself: (page 43)

"The power of lies
It’s about control

One of the most profound thoughts I ever heard is this:
The only way to control people is to lie to them. People cannot be controlled by the truth.

Think about that idea in all its applications and permutations, and the depth of the concept will astound you. If someone is controlling you, it is because there is a lie in effect. Conversely, people who feel controlled have bought into, accepted, or are perpetuating a lie that has been sold to them.

Similarly, if you, as a person in power, wish to control the masses, you can only do so through deception. Truth, by its very nature, is freeing, liberating, and empowering. Truth frees those who offer it, and empowers those who receive it. It becomes more and more difficult to control someone the more empowered with truth they become. Leaders know this.

Similarly, a relationship built on lies is a relationship with control as its goal. A relationship where someone feels controlled is one based on lies.

If you feel trapped, powerless, helpless, or at the mercy of other individuals or outside forces, it is because you have bought into a deception—a distorted perception—of reality, of others and/or of your self. In order to live true to your self it is imperative that you recognize that deception."

Free
Freshman Poster

Post by Free »

Nice thread.
Been away for a while checking out some countries.
Just wanted to pop in for a couple seconds to post, afterall the concept is in my member name. :D
I posted in the past elsewhere discussing freedom from the excessive judgement (or even just perceived judgement as judgement is in fact a real epidemic) in our societies, especially the Western ones.
So let us not forget this aspect of breaking free. It is often overlooked for some odd reason.
It's the day to day deeper yet on the otherhand simple aspects that can really lock people down and make them less free.
Unless of course the masses get along fine mixed in with the speeding train that is this modern society and it's the few that just can't get along.

Happy to see the forum still kicking. People globally will be needing as much info of these sorts more and more as the squeeze gets stronger and stronger exponentially.
"Give me liberty or give me death" - Patrick Henry
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Guess what? I printed out the Chinese version of my essay at

http://www.happierabroad.com/Awakening-Chinese.htm

and handed it to a number of my Taiwanese relatives. One of my uncles then called my dad and said he was impressed. He said that it's not easy for a person to think about such deep matters as I did in that essay.

So you see, some people do appreciate me, but they tend to be older wiser folks, not young airheads. lol

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Update:

Guess what? According to my Google Analytics, about 1800 people viewed the Chinese version of my Awakening article last month! That means that Chinese people have been passing it around! Wow. Maybe I can become the David Icke of the Chinese world. lol

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Your not escaping the mass extinction coming through, time for man to pay the piper for picking the fruit in the center of the garden.
Time to Hide!
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on November 18th, 2019, 3:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston wrote:Update:

Guess what? According to my Google Analytics, about 1800 people viewed the Chinese version of my Awakening article last month! That means that Chinese people have been passing it around! Wow. Maybe I can become the David Icke of the Chinese world. lol

Btw, here is a photo of the Taiwanese girl who translated my article in the Chinese version above, from her Facebook albums. She's the one in dark burgundy red. Isn't she so cute and innocent? hehe