We all have the ability to be brilliant

Discuss deep philosophical topics and questions.
Iawesome60
Freshman Poster

We all have the ability to be brilliant

Post by Iawesome60 »

I think so. If you do not think so, I do. Believe in yourself! It is hidden in a form of energy. It is mandatory to use the energy. Look at the world around us. I will provide brilliant examples. These examples indicate we have the ability to be brilliant. We can be brilliant at anything!
-Cars
-Trucks
-Microwave
-iPhone, Androids, and other phones
-Houses
-Buildings, especially the 10+ story buildings
-Stop lights
-Getting good grades in classes
-Light bulb
-Elevator
-Computer and laptop
-Television
-Roads
-Airplane
-Plumbing system
-Water system
-Medicines for certain symptoms
-X-ray
-Video game systems
-Printer
-Boats
-Many more

These are examples of brilliant inventions. These inventions came from brilliant people. That is cool. What does everyone think of this topic?
There aren't many attractive women (inside and outside) in America. A man wants a physically attractive woman with attractive personality traits. American women usually don't have that combination.

Ever since I found Winston's website and read the information on there, my life has been much easier and I've been a MUCH more happier person!

No matter how good she looks, some other guy is sick and tired of putting up with her crap. ~Author Unknown (Quote about women)

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

FREEDOM1
Freshman Poster

Post by FREEDOM1 »

hey
intersting post
i dont want to ruin it
but many of the brilliant ideas you mention that have been put into place
have cause much social, health and environmental damage
sometime brilliant people dont think about the negative consequences
of their technology - it makes money and many of those in power dont want to
acknowledge the damage it is doing to us and our planet
eg - motor vehicle - too many negatives too list - motor accidents have killed more people
than all wars put together in history
cell phones and other electromagnetice devices will be causing an epidemic of cancer
but having said that i digress
yes we can all be brilliant in anything we choose, but it takes hard work aswell
Iawesome60
Freshman Poster

Post by Iawesome60 »

FREEDOM1 wrote:hey
intersting post
i dont want to ruin it
but many of the brilliant ideas you mention that have been put into place
have cause much social, health and environmental damage
sometime brilliant people dont think about the negative consequences
of their technology - it makes money and many of those in power dont want to
acknowledge the damage it is doing to us and our planet
eg - motor vehicle - too many negatives too list - motor accidents have killed more people
than all wars put together in history
cell phones and other electromagnetice devices will be causing an epidemic of cancer
but having said that i digress
yes we can all be brilliant in anything we choose, but it takes hard work aswell
You did not botch the topic with your input :) . I concur with your post. Brilliant inventions have helped people in many ways. However, brilliant inventions have harmed people health-wise, socially, and environmentally. There are pros and cons to anything, including brilliant inventions.
Last edited by Iawesome60 on June 23rd, 2012, 1:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
There aren't many attractive women (inside and outside) in America. A man wants a physically attractive woman with attractive personality traits. American women usually don't have that combination.

Ever since I found Winston's website and read the information on there, my life has been much easier and I've been a MUCH more happier person!

No matter how good she looks, some other guy is sick and tired of putting up with her crap. ~Author Unknown (Quote about women)
onezero4u
Freshman Poster

Post by onezero4u »

also 99.5%+ of all inventions were made by MEN !!! very few genious woman in the world...shit i cant think of one off hand. most are only conniving and smart at using their vaginas to enslave men.

in my case, i was a gifted kid but had very average grades in school, unless i enjoyed the class, then i excelled. as an adult, i lived a solitary, near celibate 2 years in japan and meditated 2 times daily and passed the MENSA exam at that time... i doubt i could do that today since im pretty social, banging chicks and more into into zen than meditation.
marriage is a 3 ring circus: engagement ring, wedding ring and then suffering.