What if everybody on earth died? Who would notice?

Discuss deep philosophical topics and questions.
Boner_Jones
Freshman Poster

What if everybody on earth died? Who would notice?

Post by Boner_Jones »

We're only worried about future civilization... only because we're alive now.

Or maybe some of us have kids and worry about them...

But when you're dead... you can't do much.

And what if you don't have kids and don't plan on having any?

Cause even if you do have kids... when you're dead your out of the picture. and the world might still go to hell anyway...

I don't think Im gonna have kids... so when i'm gone and the world becomes like that movie 'Planet of the Apes' (the original one) well... I guess those are the breaks
Boner_Jones
Freshman Poster

Post by Boner_Jones »

Hello? is anyone there?

Sorry to get everyone so down with my post but... i really wanna know. Cause who's to say good will triumph over evil? God? But if you don't believe in a higher concsious power, then everything is random and anything is possible... even the worst case scenario...

Is human life destined for anything at all?
polya
Junior Poster

Post by polya »

Boner_Jones wrote:Hello? is anyone there?

Sorry to get everyone so down with my post but... i really wanna know. Cause who's to say good will triumph over evil? God? But if you don't believe in a higher concsious power, then everything is random and anything is possible... even the worst case scenario...

Is human life destined for anything at all?
Hi, I think many guys never understood your first post because English is their second language. I think we've had civilisation on Earth up to todays level of technology & they have wiped out their civilisations. So, human life is NOT destined to live, and we will grow again if we wipe ourselves out.
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

I don't think Winston would notice. I don't think he ever leaves his house.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
Boner_Jones
Freshman Poster

Post by Boner_Jones »

polya wrote:So, human life is NOT destined to live, and we will grow again if we wipe ourselves out.
Huh? How is that possible?