Are some of us Old Souls or Wanderer Souls? Hence why we don't fit in?

Discuss deep philosophical topics and questions.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Are we Old Souls accustomed to authentic traditional way

Post by Winston »

Doesn't this describe me very well?

Characteristics of old souls

http://www.michaelteachings.com/old_soul.html

7 defining characteristics of old souls

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Are we Old Souls accustomed to authentic traditional way

Post by Winston »

This new age woman explains how to tell old souls from young souls. She makes sense and looks hot. Wow. One thing she said was that old souls and mature souls aren't afraid to make eye contact with strangers. But baby souls tend to be scared and uncomfortable making eye contact with strangers. Wow that makes a lot of sense. Taiwanese must be majorly baby soul then because they don't make eye contact comfortably at all. Especially Taiwanese females. Another thing she said is that young souls like to conform and follow the crowd. But old souls aren't afraid to be different from the sheeple and go their own way. So true. This hot new age girl and I would connect well. Too bad american women aren't attracted to me physically.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Are we Old Souls accustomed to the traditional ways?

Post by Winston »

Could I be a Wanderer Soul? That's a term that according to the Law of One books (which are allegedly channeled from higher entities) refers to an ET soul that has come here to help raise the vibration of Earth and doesn't really belong here because they are not materialistic like this world demands you to be. Maybe that's why I don't fit in with any normal mainstream social groups and few people understand me? It certainly would explain a lot. See below.

TheLight954
Freshman Poster

Re: Are we Old Souls accustomed to the traditional ways?

Post by TheLight954 »

I took the soul age quiz, I got old soul for myself (checking every single box in the page associated with old soul) and baby soul for both my parents.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Are many of us Old Souls accustomed to Old World ways? Hence we don't fit in modern cultures/times?

Post by Winston »

It's a strong possibility that some of us here could be ET souls, aka "Wanderer Souls" according to the "Law of One" book series. That's why we don't connect with mainstream people and don't fit into normal social groups like normal people do, no matter how hard we try, even if we act nice and normal, while others fit in naturally with no effort. If so, then we simply can't because we aren't meant to, and people can sense we are different and are afraid of us subconsciously, just like how people are scared to death of aliens in sci fi shows and always want to shoot them. They sense we aren't connected to the hive mind that mainstream people are, and we don't act on pure instinct either like most people and animals do, so they sense we are not part of the human hive. Kind of like in the Star Trek episode "Return of the Archons" where the people on the planet are connected to a hive controlled by an AI Computer God, and can sense if you are not also connected to the same hive that they are.

This explanation is definitely true for me, and would explain a lot of mysteries and unanswered questions about why I never fit into normal mainstream social groups since childhood, no matter how hard I try or how much I want to. It may be true for some of you here too? Especially if you have frequent dreams of flying, telekinetic powers, or a deep feeling of having traveled in space before or having lost super powers, those are all signs you may be an ET soul or Wanderer soul.

Here's some videos and info about ET souls and Wanderer souls.

There's a good book about it recommended by David Wilcock with a checklist in it to see if you're an ET soul or Wanderer soul.

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/858 ... _Elsewhere

From Elsewhere - Being ET in America by Scott Mandelker
I loved this book! Scott Mandelker explains that the source of the term Wanderer was from the Law of One Material (channeled ET information collected in the 1980’s by L&L Research. Carla L. Rueckert was the channel.)

As explained in the Law of One, Earth is going to go through a Major Ascension event and the people of earth who have lived here for 100’s of lives are burdened by their Karma from their "not so nice" past (think of the Inquisition, burning witches, Roman Empire, Hitler & WWII), so a call was put out for "fresh souls" to incarnate here on Earth to help raise the mass consciousness. About 100 million souls volunteered and are incarnate now. Unfortunately, these souls find it hard to adjust to a human society with its violence and materialism and, of course, these souls have had to go through the "forgetting" process so they don’t remember who they are or what their purpose on Earth is. (Also see The Wanderers Handbook, Carla L. Rueckert).

In this book the author, after explaining the origin and source of the term Wanderer goes about systematically interviewing over a dozen people who have self-identified as either Wanderers or Walk-Ins. Near the end of the book, the author also identifies himself as a Wanderer.

Scott Mandelker has a P.h.D. and teaches comparative religious philosophy. He has recorded an entire study guide to the Law of One and it is available on his YouTube channel.

If you are someone who feels out of place in human society you might want to take the "Wanderer Quiz" (Appendix 1).
It's out of print but you can download the ebook of it on Lulu here for a small fee:

https://www.lulu.com/en/us/shop/scott-m ... 452yg.html

Free ebook from the Law of One series called "The Wanderer's Handbook" that you can download here:

https://www.llresearch.org/library/a_wa ... k_pdf.aspx
A Wanderer's Handbook

A Wanderer's Handbook is a reference manual for spiritual outsiders: people who feel they may be ETs or who feel they are isolated in their spiritual journey. It explores the alienation that sets such seekers apart, the varieties of the pain of living, the healing of the incarnation, the discovery of the life's mission, and how to live a devotional life in a busy world.
What do you think @TheLight954 and @starchild5?

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Are many of us Old Souls accustomed to Old World ways? Hence we don't fit in modern cultures/times?

Post by Winston »

This guy explains what a "Walk in soul" is. Wow I didn't know there was such a term. I definitely have felt like another soul walked into me before. For example, when I went to Taiwan for a year in 1990 and had some spells cast for me by a Taoist priest, and then became vegetarian, I definitely felt like a different person afterward. I suddenly was able to think outside the box and think for myself and have my own opinions, which I could express well on paper, whereas before I had none of those things and had no opinions to write anywhere. It was like a different soul took over, or a walk in soul. Very fascinating, and would explain a lot.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Btw I was listening to an interview with Scott Mandelker, author of the book above about ET wanderer souls. He made a good point. He said that the good positive ETs are not going to come and rescue us from evil because, not only would it interfere with our free will and the prime directive (like in star trek), but the thing is, most people in the world do NOT even want the system to be overturned. They think the hierarchical system of oppression is good and normal. What most people want is to be at the TOP or upper level of the system, not to be at the bottom where they are oppressed.

Thats very true. Most mainstream people it seems do not hate the system or want to bring it down or see it as evil. they see it as normal and natural. Its just that they want to be high up in the power pyramid so they can reap the benefits of wealth and power. Thats what they really want. So true. Too bad most new agers and truthers dont dare to point that out. They assume falsely that everyone in the masses feel oppressed and want to overturn the system like the rebels do. That simply isnt true scott said. Excellent point.

Therefore if the good ETs came and saved us from evil it would go against the will of the majority and mainstream. It isnt what most people want. So it would interfere with the majority will. The truthers falsely assume everyone is like them when in reality it isnt so.

In reality most people want to be at the top of the pyramid and be rich and successful. Especially in Asia where people are super practical and materialistic. If the whole world asked and prayed for the good ETs to come and liberate them then they may come and do it. That'd be another matter.

Isnt that so true?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow this is so true of me!

From "From Elsewhere - Being ET in America" by Scott Mandelker:

"You are most likely an ET Wanderer if...

1. You were often lost in daydreams of ETs, UFOs, other worlds, space travel and utopian societies as a child. Your family thought you were "a bit odd," without knowing quite why.

4. You are genuinely kind, gentle, harmless, peaceful, and nonaggressive (not just sometimes, but almost always). You are not much interested in money and possessions, so if "someone must do without," it is usually you—such is your habitual self-sacrifice. Acts of human cruelty, violence and perpetual global warfare seem really strange (shall we say, alien?). You just can't figure out all this anger, rage and competition.

5. You have a hard time recognizing evil and trickery: some people call you naive (and they're right!). When you do perceive genuine negativity in your midst, you recoil in horror and may feel shocked that "some people really do things like that." In a subtle way, you actually feel confused. Perhaps you vaguely sense having known a world free of such disharmony.

8. You easily get lost in science fiction, medieval epic fantasy (like The Hobbit) and visionary art. Given a choice, you'd much prefer to live in your dreams of the past or future than in the present. Sometimes you consider your Earth life boring and meaningless, and wish you could go to a perfect, exciting world. Such dreams have been with you a long time.

9. You have an insatiable interest in UFOs, life on other worlds or previous Earth civilizations such as Atlantis or Lemuria. Sometimes you feel like you've really been there, and may even go back someday. There may be quite a few of such books on your bookshelves. (Actually, this question is a give-away, since only Wanderers and Walk-ins have profound, undying curiosity about worlds beyond—and for good reason!)

10. You have a strong interest in mystic spirituality (East or West), both theory and practice, with a deep sense that you used to have greater powers and somehow lost them. You may feel it's unnecessary to discipline yourself since "you've already been there," but somehow forgot what you used to know. People may doubt your resolve, but you know it's not that simple.

12. You feel, and perhaps all your life have felt tremendous alienation and a sense of never quite fitting in. Maybe you hope to be like others, try your best to be "normal," or imagine yourself like everyone else—but the bottom line is that you simply feel different and always have. There is a very real fear of never finding a place in this world. (Which you might not! Note: This is the classic profile of Wanderers.)"

That fits me to a T. Especially #12.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Scott Mandelker's ET Quiz to see if you are a Wanderer Soul or not. I got 78 so I fit into the Wanderer Soul category.

https://www.scottmandelker.com/Articles/etquiz.html

Scott explains what Wanderer and Walk-in souls are, according to the Law of One, a series of channeled material that the great David Wilcock endorses too.

https://www.scottmandelker.com/Articles/wandwalk.html

https://www.scottmandelker.com/Articles/etsearth.html

Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Winston wrote:
April 29th, 2021, 5:31 am
Scott Mandelker's ET Quiz to see if you are a Wanderer Soul or not. I got 78 so I fit into the Wanderer Soul category.

https://www.scottmandelker.com/Articles/etquiz.html

Scott explains what Wanderer and Walk-in souls are, according to the Law of One, a series of channeled material that the great David Wilcock endorses too.

https://www.scottmandelker.com/Articles/wandwalk.html

https://www.scottmandelker.com/Articles/etsearth.html
I got 95. Maybe I would be a 92 since one was more of a somewhat.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Are some of us Old Souls or ET Wanderer Souls? Hence we don't fit in modern cultures/times?

Post by Winston »

Wow what Sarah Elkhaldy said below about Blue Ray Starseeds fits me to a T! I must be one of them. See below and my comments to her below. She explains things and articulates deep concepts so well. This is a much better explanation for why I'm different than everyone else and why I can't fit in or conform, than the Asperger's theory, and makes more sense too.

Wow Sarah. What you described about Blue Ray Starseeds describes me to a T! I've always been highly sensitive, an HSP, and never understood why or how others can seem to go through the motions with no feeling. I've always experienced abnormally high amounts of persecution, especially in school and especially by girls and women, who look at me like the plague even though I'm gentle, nice and kind to everyone, and could never figure it out. None of my close friends can either. Even some of my cousins don't like me for no reason at all.

Also I'm frequently between a rock and a hard place like you said, as if the universe has it out for me and wants to torture me. Even some of my friends put me between a rock and a hard place as if they are deliberately trying to torture me by putting me in a no win situation. Why is our destiny or path like that? It's so illogical. Why can't the universe be just and reward good people while punishing bad people only, like we all want?

Also how come society considers us to have Aspergers just because we are honest, genuine, and literal and say what we mean? I never understood that. How can it be a mental disorder to be authentic and real?

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Are some of us Old Souls or ET Wanderer Souls? Hence we don't fit in modern cultures/times?

Post by Winston »

Here Sarah explains what Starseeds are in general. Very fascinating. Kind of like the concept of the Indigo Child. There seems to be truth in this. It definitely fits me and resonates with me.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Another good video about Blue Ray Starseeds. Does this resonate with any of you too, or am I the only one? Sheesh. It seems that most of you are either Christian or Atheist so this is outside of your box. lol

Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

Quality videos@Winston
Well.. I feel like I was born on the wrong planet.
I got off the wrong bus stop called "Earth". :lol:
That's why I am here.
Last edited by Natural_Born_Cynic on September 11th, 2023, 1:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Are some of us Old Souls or Wanderer Souls? Hence why we don't fit in?

Post by Winston »

Taiwan is the worst place for you if you're a Starseed. So are Japan and USA. Because in Taiwan, no one likes you if you aren't totally square and normie and conformist. No one likes you there if you are eccentric, unique or freethinking. Especially the girls and women there, which are very narrow minded and highly judgmental and quick to dislike you for any reason, or sometimes no reason. Hence I don't fit into my native country at all and feel like a total anomaly there, since I'm Taiwanese American and a Starseed and Old Soul, ironically. lol