Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme

How do you explain Murphy's Law? Such REAL patterns definitely exist!

Discuss deep philosophical topics and questions.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Winston
Site Admin

Re: How do you explain Murphy's Law? Its definitely REAL.

Post by Winston » July 10th, 2018, 3:27 pm

This excerpt from david ickes book "infinite love is the only truth" might explain why murphys law in the matrix targets me specifically. It makes sense.

http://www.indybay.org/uploads/2011/04/ ... ytruth.pdf

The third, and by far the smallest, group are those who are aware enough to see through the illusion and have begun to access the knowing of Infinite Oneness beyond the walls of the software program. This doesn’t mean they understand the full nature of life and reality, but they have at least a subconscious knowing that the world is not as it seems.

They are the only ones with free will in the sense that they have the awareness and power of consciousness to break the control of the DNA software. They can ride the horse and, in doing so, rewrite the program. These people stand out from the crowd and are dubbed dangerous or mad because they don’t see the world like everyone else.

The Matrix is a six-stone weakling compared with consciousness in its true power, and this group is like a computer virus that has the means to scramble the program and download another reality.

The Matrix targets these people with a vengeance to protect its control and also because if it can manipulate this level of consciousness to become caught in the illusions and succumb to fear, it is a massive potential energy source.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Contrarian Expatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate » July 10th, 2018, 4:12 pm

I think Murphy's Law is simply an acknowledgement of the law of averages which means that at times things will go some variation of well, and other times things will go some variation of not so well in similar proportion.

Mitigating factors for Murphy's Law are preparation, resources to deal with snafus, situational competence, etc. As someone who would often plan government events and operations with Murphy's Law in mind, contingency planning, preparing for "what if" scenarios, and bringing staff up to speed in dealing with all of these, I can tell you things going wrong is an inevitability. However, so long as these things were small and inconsequential, operations were always viewed as successes.

In my personal life, I often mentally prepare for car breakdowns between cities, health care emergencies, and crises. This came in handy 3 months ago when I ended up in a hospital for 4 days while abroad. I fell ill but I already knew which hospital to go to and how to get there.

Plan for the worst, but enjoy things when they are at their best.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston » July 10th, 2018, 4:46 pm

No you contradict yourself CE. Murphy's Law is a reactive negative force or pattern. It's not the law of averages. Read the beginning of this thread. You don't seem to understand it. If I am at an intersection and I don't know whether to turn left or right, the law of averages says I have a 50/50 chance of getting it right. Right? What if I get it wrong 90 percent of the time? The law of probability cannot explain that. That's a simple example. There are more complex examples I'm sure.

You are thinking about this from a totally left brained perspective. I thought you were smart and could see the big picture and acknowledge that there are higher invisible forces? So you are just a left brained atheist who believes in scientism and materialism and ignores the large voluminous data that doesn't fit into all that? lol

If everything went according to probability then life would never have formed. Duh. Chemicals swirling around mud pools can NEVER EVER form into biological cells, DNA, RNA, flagellan motors, etc. Not in a trillion years or all of eternity. Didn't you know that? So why you think everything in reality MUST conform to chance probability?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston » July 10th, 2018, 5:01 pm

Here's another possible explanation for Murphy's Law. Below, the great Zen teacher Alan Watts explained how when you make a conscious decision to fight something, like a bad habit for instance, you give the devil (or the joker as he calls it) advanced notice that you intend to fight him. Since the devil (or your inner/outer demons) knows every trick in the book, and knows your weaknesses too, he will be sure to win and trip up your plans. So if you say to yourself "I'm gonna try to quit drinking" you give your demons advanced notice that you are going to combat them, which makes them laugh because they know all your weaknesses and how to beat you. And also, by trying to oppose something, you give it power and validation, which makes it stronger. It's kind of like announcing to all your creditors that you owe money to, that you are leaving town. If you did that, they would all show up at your door to collect from you before you left town. That's how Alan Watts explains it.

The trick or Zen way, according to Alan Watts, is to just "do it" without thinking about it or making a decision about it or telling yourself about it. You don't give your demons advanced notice. You surprise them and give them no warning. That's the Zen way of doing things. It's not easy of course, but that's the best way of doing such things according to Zen. That's why in "Empire Strikes Back", Yoda tells Luke "No. Try not. Do or do not. There is no try." So it seems that if you have an intention to do something that is hard, the universe reacts by opposing it and working against you. Or your inner/outer demons rather. That could explain why such a force like Murphy's Law seems to exist. Regardless, this is a very interesting lecture.

Guhji
Freshman Poster

Post by Guhji » July 10th, 2018, 7:59 pm

Dude, life isn't fair. It never has been. You are unlucky enough to be a short, ugly, old Asian man who was not talented enough to get rich. That puts you at the bottom of the sexual totem pole. That's why you have been unlucky with women (that you haven't found and paid for in a sleazy Filipino bar).

Please, stop acting like you're some kind of a religious martyr. Stop being delusional. You are not somebody that God would take special notice of.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston » August 8th, 2018, 8:53 pm

Perhaps this explains some of murphys law?

This video explains how your thoughts can create entities or thought forms, which then have to feed off similar thoughts in order to grow and survive. Its kind of like the pain body that Eckhart Tolle talks about in "The Power of Now", except its external and metaphysical.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SgndMa9cvVk

The author John Kreiter has a book and article out about how to create entities that will serve you and help you and do your bidding. What do you think? See below.

How to create a servitor to do your bidding

https://www.amazon.com/Create-Servitor- ... 00MYLNQ0E/

https://johnkreiter.com/how-to-create-a ... r-bidding/

How to banish an area and exorcise negative entities

https://johnkreiter.com/how-to-banish-a ... -entities/

What are inorganic beings?

https://johnkreiter.com/what-are-inorganic-beings/

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost » August 10th, 2018, 4:14 am

Are these people saying you can literally poof something into existence with thought? I'm trying to read the servitor thing as a metaphor (perhaps as a mental good luck charm or whatever) but it appears they really believe this literally.

This almost sounds like "The Secret" except with action figures from your mind.
Expatriation Ragnarok
Make the most of going abroad while you still can.
Expatriation Ragnarok - Paperback
PM me to become a member of the Happier Abroad Support Network.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston » October 22nd, 2018, 7:28 pm

Do u think everything happens for a reason? Do coincidences exist?

Haven't u thought that maybe there is a divine order to everything? And that there is no randomness? Google chaos theory. Theres scientific evidence that everything has a deep order to it.

I saw a video that said that no game is worth playing without some randomness and uncertainty. Including the game of life.

No one wants to play a game thats totally predictable. Not even God. A game like that is not worth playing and is no fun.

But what appears random to u could be order from higher above right? Ur mind cannot see everything.

You know the wisest people who seek spiritual truth the longest usually conclude that coincidences dont exist. Isnt it possible they are right? If the most experienced seekers come to that conclusion then it could be true. Even many greek philosophers said that. Its not just a new age cliche.

The romans called the goddess of fortune "Fortuna". She is a woman and can bless u or curse u as she feels. She is flighty and unpredictable.

Machiavelli also said fortune is a woman and if she comes you gotta grab her and take control of her. Lol

The greeks and romans were more realists. They admitted that most of life was not in our control. Medieval Europeans agreed. Its only in America that the belief that one is in control of everything came about.

Ancient cultures also believed in Murphy's law. That often the universe tempts u by letting u think u got what u dream of finally, only to pull the rug out from under you and get a laugh out of watching you reeling over in shock and disillusionment. That happens so often it cannot be a coincidence and must be the work of a practical joker like the joker in batman.

If the universe allows this then there must be trickster deities.

Well thats what the ancient babylonians and chaldeans believed. That there are trickster deities that enjoy teasing and taunting us and making us disappointed and f***ing with us and getting a kick out of it.

Ancient cultures saw this and were not confined by the organized religions that we have today. They could follow the data and reality more freely.

Did u know that? So the ancients knew about Murphy's law and saw it clearly too. For the universe does like to play trickster games on us it seems. The ancient explanation involving trickster deities (like Loki in nordic mythology or Q in star trek the next generation) seems to make the most sense to me.

But americans have no explanation for Murphy's law except to either invoke God's punishment for sin, or Satans doing (as Christians believe), or by postulating "the law of attraction" from new age beliefs, which state that negative thoughts cause murphys law.

However theres no linear correlation or consistent logic to all that, because firstly, good people can suffer unfairly, and secondly, some without negative thoughts can come to a tragic end too. Such as the famed female aviator Amelia Earhart, who was super confident and fearless even on her last flight. And the Titanic passengers and builders too of course, who were confident the ship was unsinkable. Etc.

Thus these law of attraction believers and new agers never have an explanation for all that and never even bring it up. Because it doesnt fit their model of karma or the law of attraction. And since they do not wish to change or update their beliefs, they prefer to just ignore contrary data instead.

So in essence they are no more open minded than Christians and Atheists even though they think they are. In reality new age is just another fixed belief system and hive mind that its believers cannot question or think critically about.