Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme


How do you explain Murphy's Law? Such REAL patterns definitely exist!

Discuss deep philosophical topics and questions.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 27733
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: How do you explain Murphy's Law and Charlie Brown Luck?

Post by Winston » June 19th, 2015, 12:25 am

What do you think of using spells to break curses and bad luck? Would that help?

Check out these spells you can buy on Ebay that claim to be able to remove curses and bad luck. They are cheap. Some of them have a money back guarantee too.

This one says it can remove curses and bad luck. It lists the signs of a curse.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Spell-casting-C ... 25a837aa43
Below Are 12 Classic Signs Of A Curse...

Sudden, unusual, and constant “bad luck.”
Physical, psychological, and emotional fatigue, which is not alleviated with sleep, eating, exercise, or even medication.
Sudden financial difficulties.
Vivid and terrifying nightmares.
Sleep paralysis repeating for at least 3 consecutive days.
Dwelling on depressing or even suicidal thoughts and feelings, inconsistent with your natural emotional and mental state.
Family and friends distancing themselves from you for no reason.
A constant sense of anxiety, not traceable to any mundane source or circumstance, but a sudden sense of impending harm.
The disappearance or deaths of household pets.
Unexplained family deaths.
An increase in peripheral entity-detection; seeing “shadow people” more often and in greater numbers than is normal.
An increase in poltergeist activity in your home or work place.
If you get one of above, then, you need this spell...
I've experienced some of those signs, so I may have a curse. If so, would it help if I had someone else cast a spell to help me? I mean do spells work if someone else casts them for you, even if they are genuine? Or do you have to cast it yourself for it to be effective?

I've seen spells and prayers work before, so I know there is something to them. Plus the Illuminati and secret societies of the elite rulers of the world use spells, magic and occult rituals, which has been proven conclusively. So if powerful elites use the occult, and have used it for thousands of years, then there must be something to it. Ruling elites do not do something for nothing.

But I don't know how powerful they can be or if they can alter destiny or if they can break curses or banish demons or bad souls that are possessing you.

What do you think? Are they worth a try? They are cheap anyway.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne




Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!



RickyRetardo
Freshman Poster
Posts: 159
Joined: June 6th, 2014, 9:47 am

Re: How do you explain Murphy's Law and Charlie Brown Luck?

Post by RickyRetardo » July 12th, 2015, 12:20 pm

I don't believe they work. You could throw some money away and buy one, and if it does work, then that would really be something.

But how could you possibly know for sure whether it was the spell that fixed the problem, or whether the problem was already destined to be fixed anyway and the spell you bought was just a coincidence? You'd have no way of knowing for sure that the spell worked unless right after you bought it, ALL (or almost all) of your bad luck went away.

Otherwise, it could just be a pure coincidence.
Let's get together and feel alright.

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 27733
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: How do you explain Murphy's Law and Charlie Brown Luck?

Post by Winston » October 5th, 2015, 9:10 pm

Hey check this out guys. Murphy's law is so real that a pop star even made a song about it in the 1990s. Lol. Here are the lyrics from "Ironic" by Alanis Morisette. You can listen to it on YouTube.

http://www.songlyrics.com/alanis-moriss ... ic-lyrics/

An old man turned ninety-eight
He won a lottery and died the next day
It's a black fly in your chardonnay
It's a death row pardon two minutes too late
Isn't it ironic? Don't you think?

It's like rain on your wedding day
It's a free ride when you've already paid
It's the good advice that you just didn't take
Who would've thought it figures

Mr. Play It Safe was afraid to fly
He packed his suitcase and kissed his kids good-bye
He waited his whole damn life to take that flight
And as the plane crashed down he thought
Well, isn't this nice? Isn't this ironic? Don't you think?

It's like rain on your wedding day
It's a free ride when you've already paid
It's the good advice that you just didn't take
Who would've thought it figures

Well life has a funny way of sneaking up on you
When you think everything's okay and everything's going right
And ya well life has a funny way of helping you out when
You think everything's gone wrong and everything blows up in your face

A traffic jam when you're already late
A no smoking sign on your cigarette break
It's like 10,000 spoons when all you need is a knife
It's meeting the man of my dreams and then meeting his beautiful wife
Isn't it ironic don't you think a little too ironic and yeah I really do think

It's like rain on your wedding day
It's a free ride when you've already paid
It's the good advice that you just didn't take
And who would've thought it figures

Listen to the song on YouTube here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jne9t8sHpUc
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

pete98146
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1130
Joined: June 22nd, 2009, 4:31 pm

Re: How do you explain Murphy's Law and Charlie Brown Luck?

Post by pete98146 » October 5th, 2015, 11:28 pm

Got a question for you Winston. So if you had to choose between the two which would it be?

1. The current Winston Wu.
2. A very handsome version of yourself but with an IQ of 85. You'd be a very happy go lucky guy but no ability to do any deep thinking. Let's throw in chick magnet in there too.

Which would you choose?

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 27733
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: How do you explain Murphy's Law? Its definitely REAL.

Post by Winston » February 5th, 2016, 6:09 am

From billy:

"For Murphys law read wiki. Its confirmation bias. The reason why many things go wrong is because many people are greedy and entitled and lazy. Thats why simplifying ones life is crucial. Otherwise one becomes a complainer."

My response:

"It is not confirmation bias, aka cherry picking. I know the difference. Im not stupid. I can see the difference between coincidence and synchronicity. Thats a stupid atheist left brained argument that holds no water. I evolved beyond that materialistic argument back in the 1990s. Man ur view are very outdated. Come on man.

Use your wisdom. If something happens in a consistent pattern then its a real pattern. Atheists are stupid and were debunked in early 1900s when francis kricke discovered DNA. You have a lot to learn. Dont be a typical american know it all. Be humble.

If something happens 90 percent of the time, its not confirmation bias, its a PATTERN by definition. If i spill coffee on ur lap 100 times in a row, then thats not coincidence or accident. Confirmation bias is a cheap argument by atheists to try to explain away the supernatural and try to make it look like random chance governs the universe. Its an old materialist trick. U still fall for it. Come on man. I thought u were an intellectual.

When u become more spiritually awakened, u start to experience more synchronicities and realize that there are no such thing as coincidences. Why u using stupid left brained limiting male logic? Come on man. Thats so outdated. Its obvious u dont read good books that are progressive to expand your consciousness and knowledge.

There are many books that list hundreds of murphys laws that are very real, such as "the other line always moves faster" that arent explainable by coincidence or confirmation bias. Wikipedia is very atheist in nature and objective.

Atheists want u to stray from religion and god so you have no principle. At that point, money becomes ur god, and u become easy to control for the elite, because the elite control money. Thats the obvious agenda of atheism, which is promoted by the elite. Come on man. U are gullible to fall for such lies. If u are a man of god or religion or spirituality, then u have principles, and are much harder to control for the elite and the new world order cabal of course. You arent up to date on whats going on obviously."
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 27733
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: How do you explain Murphy's Law? Its definitely REAL.

Post by Winston » July 16th, 2016, 10:52 am

When I was in Angeles City, I saw another consistent example of Murphy's Law. Dianne saw it too and can vouch that it happens.

Near my hotel, there is a free shuttle to Marquee Mall, where expats go to extend their tourist visa at the immigration office. The free shuttle is supposed to come every 30 minutes. I managed to take it the first time. But after that, I can never catch it. Even when I wait 30 minutes, it won't come and lags behind somehow. So I end up taking a trike instead. However, when I walk past the free shuttle stop when I don't need to take it, and am heading somewhere else like SM Mall or Fields Ave, I see the free shuttle appear all the time. It's like when I don't need it, it constantly shows up a lot, just as I'm walking past it. It's like the universe is teasing me and taunting me deliberately. Why does it do that? Even Dianne sees that such things happen in life, not just in this case, but in many other incidents as well.

Also, Murphy's law doesn't just apply to my life. It applies to stuff in general too. Here are two simple examples:

- If you research the Bigfoot sightings, you find that those who see Bigfoot are never looking for them. They always see Bigfoot by accident when they aren't expecting it. However, the Bigfoot hunters who are looking for it, never encounter it. So basically, if you seek something intentionally, you don't find it, whereas if you don't expect it, it comes.

- If you ask people who have found their soulmate, you find that they usually found them when they weren't looking for a soulmate or looking for love. They usually met them when they weren't expecting to or were busy with other things. However, people who are trying hard to find their soulmate usually don't find it. It eludes them for some reason.

It's like if you want something, the universe makes it avoid you. It waits til you're not expecting it to surprise you. Why does the universe do that? In any case, this is a form of Murphy's Law in general that applies to people and things in general. So it's not just unlucky people who experience it. We all experience it on some level. So I don't know why so many men disbelieve it, just because they are biased against unseen forces. I'm sure these disbelieving men experience it too, but for some reason they deny or suppress it.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6207
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re: How do you explain Murphy's Law? Its definitely REAL.

Post by Adama » July 17th, 2016, 2:44 am

So there is an unseen force at work. And it doesn't like you, Winston? That doesn't sound like a good thing, at all. You would have to wonder, why would the "universe" do such things to you? That's if this is all true.

It certainly could be that you're under some kind of delusion. But if it is real I would be more afraid. If there is a powerful unseen force which is toying with your life, that is something to be very concerned about. Oh well.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.

User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6207
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re: How do you explain Murphy's Law and Charlie Brown Luck?

Post by Adama » July 17th, 2016, 2:48 am

Winston wrote:What do you think of using spells to break curses and bad luck? Would that help?

Check out these spells you can buy on Ebay that claim to be able to remove curses and bad luck. They are cheap. Some of them have a money back guarantee too.
Using sorcery and witchcraft to cancel out sorcery and witchcraft would be worse than taking out a loan with terrible terms to pay off a loan with bad terms. You're only going to go deeper.

Besides that, if there is an unseen force, you may not be powerful enough to counter it. Your fight against it could worsen your problem.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.

User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6207
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re:

Post by Adama » July 17th, 2016, 2:52 am

Winston wrote:Devil Dog,
You obviously don't know what I am talking about and didn't seem to read my post. If you can create your luck, then by definition it isn't luck. Luck isn't something that you directly control. It's more about external events and coincidences that either go for you or against you.

I've had good luck in many things too. We all have. That's not the point. The point is that there does seem to be an invisible force that works against you consistently in a way that chance can't explain. If you read the Murphy's Law links above, they contain hundreds of examples.

Why do some guys like you think that everything in the universe and life is explainable by math and probability? It isn't. Ask Einstein. He thought he had the universe figured out. Then quantum physics and its unpredictability and inconsistency which violated the law of physics, stumped him for the rest of his life.

The truth is, there are many many many things that we can't explain. Why do guys like you, Momopi, and MarkLambo not understand that? It's not hard for me to accept. Some guys can't accept mysteries and the unknown I guess. We are all wired differently.

Many great astrophysicists have said that, "The universe is not only stranger than you imagine. It is stranger than you CAN imagine."

Why do you have trouble accepting that? If you think that everything is understandable and fits into the laws of probability, then you are wrong, for sure.
Because this phenomenon either doesn't happen to them, or if it does, they are specifically unable to come to the belief that it could be real.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.

User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6207
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re:

Post by Adama » July 17th, 2016, 2:54 am

momopi wrote:
Winston wrote:
momopi wrote:Winston, have you played Roulette in Vegas?
Yes I have. Why? The odds in it are too heavily against me and there is no strategy that changes those odds. So I don't play it.
That has nothing to do with Murphy's Law though. Yes some people are luckier than others at gambling.
Probability does not explain everything. Some things defy probability. You know what I mean. Every truth seeker knows this. Many examples could be given. But you get the point.
On a "double zero" Roulette table, your chance of winning on black/red, even/odd, or high/low is approx. 47.37%, versus the house at 52.63%.

If you believe that you have "bad luck", then a simple test would be to make consistent, minimum bets in roulette. If true, then someone else who make bets against you would surely profit.
If this truly does happen to Winston then uncovering it will not be that simple. The force will certainly not allow itself to be revealed so easily. This plan would not work, but I bet also through some other miracle Winston also would lose.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.

User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6207
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re:

Post by Adama » July 17th, 2016, 3:01 am

Winston wrote:Some of you don't seem to understand what I mean by Murphy's Law. Please read the links below. They contain many examples. Everyone experiences these. So why are you all in denial?

http://www.murphys-laws.com/murphy/murphy-laws.html
http://www.murphys-laws.com/murphy/murphy-love.html

Basically, we are talking about an INVISIBLE AGENT that purposely tries to make things go wrong and go against us that is NOT explainable by coincidence or randomness.

Please read that again. Some of you seem to not understand what that means. Perhaps it is because some guys are INCAPABLE of believing that there are any mysteries, unknown/unexplained phenomenon, or metaphysical realities. That's a common problem with a lot of guys, especially Atheists. The paranormal and supernatural deals with stuff out of their control, so they refuse to believe in any of it. It does not fit into practical left brained logic either. So every time you talk about it, it goes over their heads.

But I've experienced this invisible agent MANY MANY MANY times. Even Rock has seen it at work in my life and can attest to it. If you've ever seen Snoopy or Charlie Brown, it shows Murphy's Law happening to Charlie Brown all the time. Do you remember? Why is this so hard for some of you to understand? It's even in a cartoon!

Here are some examples in my life of Murphy's Law:

- At an intersection, if I don't know which way to turn, and I take a guess, I make the wrong turn 90 percent of the time. A 50/50 chance theoretically should not be wrong 90 percent of the time. Therefore, it cannot be explained by chance alone. I don't know why Atheists are stumped by this and cannot deal with it.

- In the Philippines, when I sit in a jeepney with Dianne, the hottest and cutest girls always come on board, because I cannot talk to them or hit on them. But when I'm alone, they don't come. When I'm available, they don't come. Only when I'm not available, do they come. This is a common experience, and other guys here have noted it too. Ladislav also experiences this.

The thing is, if it happens a few times, it can be coincidence. But if it happens HUNDREDS of times, then it's a PATTERN, not a coincidenc
Winston, I completely agree with you on this. I especially believe you regarding patterns with people, especially women, and when and how.

Read what you wrote, first of all:
Perhaps it is because some guys are INCAPABLE of believing that
Maybe it isn't that they are incapable in the sense that you use it, but in the actual literal sense, as in unable to believe, as in they can't. It is impossible for them to believe. Leave them alone then.

Sadly, Winston, if these things are true, this is not good news.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.

User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6207
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re:

Post by Adama » July 17th, 2016, 3:09 am

Winston wrote:
Banano wrote:At an intersection, if I don't know which way to turn, and I take a guess, I make the wrong turn 90 percent of the time. A 50/50 chance theoretically should not be wrong 90 percent of the time.


Winnie,
We could use bad luck to profit, if you getting 50/50 chances wrong 90% of the time then you are goldmine!!

We can test that on a roulette table, single 0 if that is available in Vegas.
You will bet $10 on either red/black and I'll be betting $50 against you.
According to your claims you will lose 90% of time plus 2.7% house advantage but that also means I'll be winning 90% of the time.

We share profit 50/50
Haha. That's funny. But it doesn't always work that way. Murphy's Law is not consistent. It can turn on anyone it likes. So if you did that for example, it might make my guesses start being right, and then you will lose money.
Yes, because by definition such things work against you, never for you. Don't these bozos know that "Murphy's Law" would be smart enough to know what's going on? That it is under direct observation? That it would be used for profit? If it is real, why would it do something to reveal itself or to help Winston?

Winston will never figure out that for every law, there is a law-giver. Someone had to set this into effect. Did "Murphy's Law" just target Winston on its own?
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.

User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6207
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re:

Post by Adama » July 17th, 2016, 3:21 am

Winston wrote:Three weird events of Murphy's Law just happened in a row to me in New Mexico:

On the way to Roswell, a scary Murphy's Law event happened. I was having a peaceful drive when all of a sudden a long gas truck with two compartments pulled across the highway in front of me. I had to slam the brakes to avoid hitting it. Behind me was a white van tailgating me from close behind which was in danger of hitting me too. But I had no choice and had to slam the brakes. When I did, time seemed to slow down as I watched the long gas truck pass by. When I looked in the rear view mirror, I saw the driver behind me swerve to the side to avoid hitting me.

Geez! Why did both vehicles have to come at the same time? Stupid Murphy's Law! Geez! I hate it when shit like that happens. Why does shit like that always happens to me? Why does Murphy's Law always seem to make things get in my way like that?! Why does Murphy's Law always want to disturb the peace like that?! It was like the universe was giving me a sign that I am always "between a rock and a hard place", which I always seem to be. Why do I have such weird luck like that?

Also, why do people have to tailgate?! Don't tailgaters know that by following close behind another car on the highway, that if an emergency happens and the driver in front of them has to slam on the brakes, they will have a higher risk of rear ending them?! Tailgating is so God damn f***ing stupid! Sheesh. Why did God make so many stupid people?! Sheesh. I HATE stressful situations like that. They are like a THREAT to me!

Then, the next evening at the movie theater in Roswell, when I went to see Spiderman 2, another weird thing happened that never happened before. When I got my ticket, popcorn and coke, and approached the door to the theater, there was a wet floor sign in front of it. I was afraid to walk across it and had no free hand to open the door, and there was no staff or ticket taker around to help me open the door. So I walked around not knowing what to do for a while. Wtf?! The movie had just started and I was anxious to go in but didn't have a way to. After a while, I found a guy to open the door for me and the floor become drier to walk on.

That had never happened before. I've been to the movies many times but never saw a wet floor sign in front of the entrance door. There was ONLY a wet floor and sign in front of MY door, NOT the other doors! Again, it's like Murphy's Law was targeting ME SPECIFICALLY! What luck. Again, why does the universe always seem to be BLOCKING me and getting in the way with weird shit like that?! Wtf is going on?!

Then when I came out and told the security guard about it -- suggesting that there should be someone around to help people open doors and pass over a wet floor -- he was rude and said something like "So what? People slip and fall on wet floors all the time." Wtf did he mean by that?! What a prick. I was pissed. The next day, I called the theater manager to report that security guard's rude behavior. The manager apologized and told me that he would talk to that guard about that.

After two nights, I left Roswell to drive to the other side of the state. When I was leaving town and making a right turn at an intersection, the two cars in front of me made the right turn with no problem. But when it came time for my turn, a group of pedestrians walked out in front of me and blocked my way! Why does the universe ALWAYS do that to me and target ME SPECIFICALLY like that? Wtf?! This type of thing has happened to me zillions of times. And it always seems to specifically target me out of others around me! Wtf is going on?! This kind of thing ALWAYS happens to me! Why?!?!?!?!

That's like three weird Murphy's Law events in a row that happened to me in Roswell. Maybe Roswell has some weird energy there, which is why an alien saucer crashed there back in 1947 allegedly. lol
No, you're just being a b.o.o.b. That happens to practically everyone. Seriously. The problem is that you take such offense to these incidents that it leaves a deep mental note, when in reality, after you've told the story one time you should have forgotten about these incidents within 24 hours. Your mind is noticing nonsense here, little buddy. No one else is paying attention to this and taking it personally. This stuff happens to everyone. The reason why people don't agree with you is because no one takes it so seriously that they try to start keeping an account of them all.

Otherwise I believe you with the women, but as far as traffic, it just seems so silly.

Also, you are directly cursing yourself by reporting that security guard for rudeness. Even if he was a jerk, he still has bills to pay, like rent or a mortgage. By reporting him for a minor matter of no consequence, you actually hurt his employment opportunities. I wouldn't complain to anyone over something minor like that, because you know later on someone might complain about me for something minor. And if my supervisor or manager was already looking for a reason to can me, that could be the thing she needed: a customer complaint.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.

User avatar
starchild5
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2172
Joined: December 20th, 2013, 11:32 am

Re: How do you explain Murphy's Law? Its definitely REAL.

Post by starchild5 » July 17th, 2016, 4:20 am

Murphy Law is nothing but Rahu...The shadow planet in our system which cannot be seen with naked eye.

It messes your life and does not allow you to get what you want in life.....This is the cosmic energy that stirs shit in your life.

No religion or even science has acknowledged Murphy law except Santana Dharma.

Murphy Law can be cured through Gemstones which these gemstones bring in cosmic energies in your life which would cancel any effect of Murphy Law.

Seriously, Winston...As i mentioned before...you need to try Gemstones, if it did not work, you can just get a refund ....

Murphy Law will haunt you forever, that much is guaranteed unless we align with good cosmic forces. I was a victim of Murphy Law especially the moment i step out of India....Philippines and Murphy Law go hand in hand....Now i can feel the changes

1. Earlier, when i'm in my vehicle, as soon as im near a signal, the traffic light goes red.

2. As soon as i fall in love with a girl, i have to go away

3. when i buy stuff in Philippines that i like a lot, i forget to pack it when im going home

4. When you really really really :) like a girl...she won't like you even if you pay your entire bank balance

Murphy Law cosmic power can be subdued by higher purer cosmic energies through gemstones. Gemstone are antennas to bring in higher cosmic energies into your body. IT REALLY WORKS>

gnosis
Freshman Poster
Posts: 445
Joined: August 28th, 2015, 3:52 pm

Re: How do you explain Murphy's Law? Its definitely REAL.

Post by gnosis » July 17th, 2016, 4:41 am

starchild5 wrote:Murphy Law cosmic power can be subdued by higher purer cosmic energies through gemstones. Gemstone are antennas to bring in higher cosmic energies into your body. IT REALLY WORKS>
Don't you ever think that sometimes when things go "wrong," they are actually going right? I mean, what if there's a higher purpose in some of the strange stuff that happens to us? (Not all of it, but maybe some of it.)

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Deep Philosophical Discussions”