My Theory on how inner schism causes high mental illness in America

Discuss deep philosophical topics and questions.
Winston
Site Admin

My Theory on how inner schism causes high mental illness in America

Post by Winston »

My new revelations and insights

Here are some new deep revelations and insights of mine that I want to share with you all, which I gained after contemplation, reflection and meditation.

1. The deep disconnect and schism in America that prevents you from being truly happy.

I've learned on my road trip in the Southwest that America, though beautiful, is a very lonely place. But sometimes loneliness is a blessing in disguise, because it brings you deep revelations and insights that you otherwise would not have. You realize that more and more as you observe people, how superficial and distant they are. Even when many hikers, campers and service staff are nice, talk to you, and make conversation with you, it's still all very superficial. They all seem distant, with superficial friendliness.

As I've said many times before, there is no true social connection in America. Humans need social connection to feel truly fulfilled and happy. But America does not cultivate real social connection, human bonding or camaraderie between people. Instead, it tries to fill your void with work, making money and rampant consumerism. None of these are really soul fulfilling, but America tries to fill you with them, which is why Americans become so crazy and psychotic, and look unhappy, like "smiling depressives" as Michael Tsarion put it.

But I'm not just talking about socially or making friends here. There is something deeper that can't be put into words. It's like there is a very deep DISCONNECT and SCHISM in America that goes beyond words. Many of you have probably felt it before but couldn't put it into words. It's like there is a deep emptiness and sense of meaningless in America. And when you work hard, you feel like you're working for nothing (which doesn't motivate me). It's depressing beyond words.

This is especially true if you have a deep soul and are very sensitive, like me. And of course, if you have a different "soul energy" than the typical people in America around you do, which is true for me too. Thus, I probably feel this deep disconnect and emptiness in America more strongly than others do, possibly more than most of you do too. I know I've already given many reasons in many of my articles about why I don't fit in America, but this is something that trumps all those reasons, and is deeper than words can describe.

Also, have you ever noticed while observing other people in America, that they seem to be running on a different kind of "gas and fuel" than you are? It's as if what makes them tick is something totally alien to you, which you can't understand or relate to. It's hard to explain. It's like you look at others and you wonder what they are running on and what makes them tick. And you wonder how they can live like that. Especially people who seem so cold and insensitive, and act like it's normal to be that way. I can't understand it. Do you know what I mean? Do you ever look at others in America and wonder about that too?

All this can only mean that my "soul energy" is very different than the mainstream of America. It's hard to put into words. But the thing is, when I was in Europe and Russia, I did not feel this deep disconnect and emptiness that I've felt all my life in America. So I was finally relieved from it, which was very liberating and refreshing. You know what I mean? It was like for the first time in my life, my deep inner suffering in America was quelled in Russia and Eastern Europe. It wasn't just about getting dates everyday there, or getting attention from the girls there. It was about the relief from the inner turmoil of feeling that deep disconnect and emptiness in America that I've had all my life.

Moreover, people in Russia and Europe seemed to have a similar "soul energy" to me. Like me, they were more deep, authentic, and rich on the inside. So I could connect with people there in a natural smooth way that I could never do in America. I think it's because in that part of the world, there is a higher percentage of "old souls" like me, than there are in America. As a result, I feel a deeper sense of connection, which I never had in America. It's hard to put into words.

The significance of this is that when one is surrounded by others with a similar "soul energy", it's like bathing in a "fountain of life and energy" which energizes and replenishes you greatly. This is why in the photos of me there, I looked more alive and vibrant, such as in the ones I posted in this thread:

viewtopic.php?t=22483

Do you see what I mean? That's something I've learned from all my travels. When you are around people with a different soul energy, you feel deeply disconnected, empty and deflated. But when you are around people with a similar soul energy, you feel a lot more connected, energized, and alive, as though you were bathing in a "fountain of life and energy". You know what I mean? Any of you ever experience this too?

But this is different for everyone. For example, my friends Rock and Monkro feel that kind of soul energy in Taiwan. But I don't. And my friend Falcon feels a natural connection with Spanish speaking people, which I do not. But of course, they relate to me when it comes to the feeling of deep disconnect in America. We are on the same page when it comes to that, but not when it comes to which foreign cultures we vibe with.

Some people though, claim to be happy and energized everywhere they go. But I don't know if they are BSing and pretending, or if some people really do fit in everywhere. If so, then I don't understand how that's possible.

2. How America widens our inner schism to make us crazy, psychotic and mentally ill.

After some deep reflection, contemplation, meditation, and listening to Michael Tsarion's lectures on the insanity and inauthenticity of American society, I think I've figured out why there are so many crazy, psychotic, screwed up people in America, and why America has the highest rate of mental illness in the world. I think my theory makes a lot of sense, so please hear me out.

First, let me explain something. We humans are all born broken and fragmented, which all religions tell us. Human nature went through some kind of schism, both biologically and spiritually, some time ago, which is symbolically depicted in creation myths such as the Garden of Eden story in the Bible, and in other ancient myths and legends as well. David Icke even talks about this ancient schism in his lectures.

As such, we are all born fragmented on the inside, which perpetually puts us in an inner struggle -- between good and evil, right and wrong, conflicting thoughts and desires, etc. Animals and plants do not have such inner struggles. They are whole and did not go through the kind of schism that humans did. So if you contrast us with the animals, you can see that we are all born broken and fragmented inside.

Now, what America does is make all this worse. It accentuates and widens this inner schism by conditioning this false fake pseudo-self into us -- one that is very materialistic, workaholic, robotic, superficial, money-driven and focused on consumerism. We have to become this pseudo-self in order to conform and fit into society. But this artificial pseudo-self that America programs into us is always at odds with our true authentic self. So we have this perpetual struggle between our fake self that conforms, and our true self which wants to be free and wild.

Of course, all industrial cultures do this to some degree, not just America, but America seems to take it to the extreme. From personal experience, I've noticed that comparatively speaking, Americans tend to be the most inauthentic people in the world, whereas people in foreign countries are far more down-to-earth and authentic in comparison. (This is even true of England and Canada)

Now if the societal conditioning succeeds, then our artificial self will have beaten our true self into a pulp and gained control. That's what America's system wants. But our true self can never be completely destroyed, so it cries out from within, though we may not hear it or understand it.

This whole process (aka social conditioning) breaks us up even more, and further widens the inner schism that we were already born with. As a result, many Americans become psychotic, crazy, and out of whack. It's like nearly everyone in America carries around issues and baggage, and develops toxic personalities. This, I think, explains why America has the highest rate of mental illness in the world, which even the World Health Organization acknowledges.

http://www.webmd.com/mental-health/news ... staggering
June 1, 2004 -- A World Health Organization study released Tuesday shows that rates of most mental illness are far higher in the U.S. than in any other country in the world.
Growing up in America seems to crush your soul and fragment your psyche into many broken pieces. This deep disconnect and schism not only separates you from others, but it separates you from your own true authentic self as well, which is why it's easy to become so screwed up and out of whack in America.

That's my theory on why American culture f***s people up so bad. I think it adds up and makes a lot of sense.

On a side note: This inner schism I talk about gets even worse when one lives in big American cities. You see, cities are artificial, and as such, they accentuate your pseudo-self, not your authentic self. That's why in American cities, you see so many crazy psychotic people everywhere, and depressed degenerates roaming about as well. City environments simply fragment one further than otherwise. On the other hand, when you are in beautiful nature and connecting with it, you feel a sense of peace and calm inside you. This is because the beauty of nature brings you CLOSER to your true authentic self, not your artificial one programmed by society. This makes a lot of sense I think.

Finally, I've come to realize that the real reason why America claims to be a free country, yet does NOT FEEL like a free country, is this: The biggest loss of freedom in America is not due to its excessive laws (the highest number of laws in the world, ironically), or even to the stress of having to work a job. No, there is something deeper. The biggest loss of freedom in America comes from not being able to be yourself -- your true authentic self. You see, early on, the American school system crushes, suppresses and binds your authentic self, replacing it with an artificial pseudo-self that serves the system. So that lack of freedom you feel deep down inside is really your true authentic self, which has been suppressed and repressed, crying to get out and be free. Hope that makes sense.
Last edited by Winston on September 14th, 2014, 7:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Don't forget how contemporary music is purposely mal tuned to oscillate (vibrate) at the range from 440 hertz to 442 hertz instead of 432 hertz where notes sound more natural and not harsh.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Furthermore, people in the western world are more out-of-sync due to listening to this "A notes above middle c note" at 440hz regardless of the music sample resolution.

Re-adjust your music to -31.768 cents (semitones) and you'll be amazed.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:Don't forget how contemporary music is purposely mal tuned to oscillate (vibrate) at the range from 440 hertz to 442 hertz instead of 432 hertz where notes sound more natural and not harsh.
Yeah that makes sense. Music must be another way that has f***ed America up. No wonder why young people in America look like they have brain damage.

How did you find out about this? Can you cite more info?

Have you seen the movie "Josie and the Pussycats"? It is a satire about how the music industry subliminally programs and controls people.

Speaking of sounds, check this out. It's a must hear. I listen to it when I sleep which has healing/restorative effects. It's the sounds of the Schumann Resonance, which at 7.83 Hz is the sound of the Earth's magnetic field, and will align you with it. If you fall asleep to it, it will have a healing effect and align your mind/body with that of the Earth's magnetic field, so that you will wake up feeling centered and refreshed. You can download it for only $2 from Amazon.com and put it into your smart phone to listen to it anytime you want to relax or sleep. Check out the many stellar reviews for it too.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Did anyone read my two new deep revelations above? If so, what did you think? Are they true and accurate? Do they make sense?

E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Winston wrote:
E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:Don't forget how contemporary music is purposely mal tuned to oscillate (vibrate) at the range from 440 hertz to 442 hertz instead of 432 hertz where notes sound more natural and not harsh.
Yeah that makes sense. Music must be another way that has f***ed America up. No wonder why young people in America look like they have brain damage.

How did you find out about this? Can you cite more info?

Have you seen the movie "Josie and the Pussycats"? It is a satire about how the music industry subliminally programs and controls people.

Speaking of sounds, check this out. It's a must hear. I listen to it when I sleep which has healing/restorative effects. It's the sounds of the Schumann Resonance, which at 7.83 Hz is the sound of the Earth's magnetic field, and will align you with it. If you fall asleep to it, it will have a healing effect and align your mind/body with that of the Earth's magnetic field, so that you will wake up feeling centered and refreshed. You can download it for only $2 from Amazon.com and put it into your smart phone to listen to it anytime you want to relax or sleep. Check out the many stellar reviews for it too.

Sorry for seeing this so late: Winston, here's the Google-search query link: https://www.google.com/search?client=af ... gws_rd=ssl
Winston
Site Admin

Re:

Post by Winston »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
June 9th, 2014, 10:14 am
Don't forget how contemporary music is purposely mal tuned to oscillate (vibrate) at the range from 440 hertz to 442 hertz instead of 432 hertz where notes sound more natural and not harsh.
So true. I posted more info about that here:

viewtopic.php?p=317209#p317209