Was the industrialization of society a trojan horse trap?

Discuss deep philosophical topics and questions.
Winston
Site Admin

Was the industrialization of society a trojan horse trap?

Post by Winston »

U know the industrial revolution of the 1800s that started modernization was a trojan horse. It promised benefits and a better life, even a utopia. But it ended up enslaving people and turning them into machines with mechanized lifestyles, with consumerism and profit becoming the sole purpose of life, replacing everything, including love, friendship, the soul, and even life itself. Thus modernization was the most subtle yet all pervasive trojan horse and trap of all time. The biggest con of all history.

Theres nothing to believe in anymore. No glory, honor, valour, virtues, or principles. Consumerism has replaced everything, including the need for God, religion, spirituality, love, even the need for meaning in life. And profit has become the most important thing in the universe and life. Profit is above truth, love, principles, and even life itself. Thats sickening, immoral, insane, unnatural, oppressive and totally enslaving.

Now, with computer technology and the internet revolution taking over the world, the same will likely happen. It offers benefits but will eventually turn us into computers and cyborgs with artificial bodies and brains without soul. Everything will become a virtual reality experience, including sex. No more need for reproduction or families too. Government authority will reproduce the kind of beings it wants. The future looks like a scary dystopia. Dont u think?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Was industrialization a trojan horse and trap?

Post by Winston »

I sent the above to a chinese woman in china i was seeing. Here is her response lol:

"i can't understand you, as i was not borned in US, my education taught me should work hard and make something, get better material life, which is all Chinese's education

pls don't complain the society, we only to be submissive to governmental, then we can realise our dream"

Man is she brainwashed or what? Lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

I think there's a limit to how much technology can improve people's lives before it starts to do as much bad as good. Technology has advanced, but people's ability to handle it responsibly hasn't.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

All the technology is great, our lives are much better in a lot of ways and it could be just plain better. The technology is just an extension of who and what we are. Man made all this so it represents his soul, his soul has found it fit to make enough weapons to destroy the earth many times over .

Technology is not the problem but the fact that man is an A$$hole is! :mrgreen:

Happy Birthday Mr. Wu............. :wink:
Time to Hide!
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

Winston wrote:I sent the above to a chinese woman in china i was seeing. Here is her response lol:

"i can't understand you, as i was not borned in US, my education taught me should work hard and make something, get better material life, which is all Chinese's education

pls don't complain the society, we only to be submissive to governmental, then we can realise our dream"

Man is she brainwashed or what? Lol
Happy Birthday Sir Winston,

What a f***ing bitch. NICE JOB GETTING RID OF HER :)

She has such great Chinese wisdom and philosophy:
"only to be submissive to governmental, then we can realise our dream"
Our goven"MENTAL" dream
1. Consume CONSUME CONSUME!
2. Feminism is WONDERFUL, get married get divorced give everything to an ungrateful bitch from hell.
3. Go into great debt be a Slave
4. Only say what is government approved. What is government/feminist/liberal approved changes constantly

I will leave you with quotes from Bruce Lee:
Mistakes are always forgivable, if one has the courage to admit them.
If you spend too much time thinking about a thing, you'll never get it done.
To hell with circumstances; I create opportunities.
Last edited by Jonny Law on March 10th, 2016, 3:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gadfly
Freshman Poster

Post by Gadfly »

Industrialization was, in a sense, a kind of trojan horse or trap. It inflated the self-pride of man. It definitely estranged man from God and the spiritual.

We're all going to die some day, and leave the earth forever. And when that happens, our souls will go elsewhere, and everything we've built or achieved will stay behind. The earth will become one big junkyard. Industrialization doesn't matter one bit in the long run.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Gadfly wrote:Industrialization was, in a sense, a kind of trojan horse or trap. It inflated the self-pride of man. It definitely estranged man from God and the spiritual.

We're all going to die some day, and leave the earth forever. And when that happens, our souls will go elsewhere, and everything we've built or achieved will stay behind. The earth will become one big junkyard. Industrialization doesn't matter one bit in the long run.

Do you have any children ? because they will live in that JUNKYARD! Got any proof on the spirits going elsewhere ?
Time to Hide!
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 8th, 2020, 6:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Yaa, Sir Winston Jet sets all around the world.

Mr. Wu how would you like to walk from Las Vegas to China ? don't kid yourself, our spoiled ass's would be crying if living was like it was just a few short centuries ago.. Especially Mr. Wu! :shock:
Time to Hide!
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

I don't know that I'd say it WILL go that way, but yeah. It's a serious thing- kind of a "technosphere." Dmitry Orlov is about to publish a book on that (I think it's called "Shrinking the Technosphere" & should be out by fall in this year). There are a few articles on Club Orlov about that.
HenryGeorge
Freshman Poster

Post by HenryGeorge »

You do make some great points Winston, While Industrialization and Technology may have some benefits it definitely has it's corrosive effects as well. Two great books that i have read that shed light on this are Neil Postman's Technopoly: The Surrender of Culture to Technology and Jacques Ellul's The Technological Society.
bostero
Freshman Poster

Post by bostero »

I'd say that it's more of a "devil's bargain" than a deliberate Trojan horse. They didn't try actively to import the problems of technology into the West- it's just that they were too greedy to care about the costs. Maybe some of them were just naive as well. They figured that "progress" would make it all work out okay in the end.

Unfortunately, they were wrong. It's backfiring terribly. Technology is getting absolutely creepy; and nature can't support too much more of either industrial development, or relentless human overpopulation.

...but they just didn't care. Too short-sighted and too delirious over gold. If only they could've known what we know now.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

You could pretty much say that the entire western civilization was a TRAP for human soul.

Now, having been to Philippines, I believe...even the white race was a Trojan Horse on Earth to enslave natives.

Nothing personal here folks...Lets go beyond...

White Race is the only ones whose Resonance Frequency matches with planet mars, rest of humans resonance frequency matches with earth. White Race is the reason for this "Modern Civilization" which has trapped humanity unlike anything we have seen before.

It does not mean White Race is bad...In my research, I found, they had an incredible civilization but they were enslaved and brought on earth by the Jews who themselves are an artificial containers for darker forces living in higher dimensions.

The white race literally have 200 years on earth now, before they will be destroyed and there souls taken to other planet to do the same...most speculation is Venus..The white race next destination is Venus

UNLESS OFF COURSE>>>>THE GOD AVATAR SHOWS UP>>>

Now, we are so much trapped in this "Western Civilization"..ONLY GOD CAN SAVE HUMANITY

My Perception is that....God's Avatar could come Anytime NOW...between 2015 and 2025 He has to come...otherwise...Human race will cease to exist on earth
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Oh well, at least the story of the white race will continue, and maybe we can one day break free from our enslavers and reclaim our former glory.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

Yes. It was.

"White Race is the only ones whose Resonance Frequency matches with planet mars, rest of humans resonance frequency matches with earth. White Race is the reason for this "Modern Civilization" which has trapped humanity unlike anything we have seen before."

No, the Jew is - please get your facts straight. The Romans when they enslaved or conquered nations at least had respect for the peoples they overtook, and they eventually assimilated into the plethora rich fabric of Roman culture and society. They didn't try to utterly and absolutely destroy the individual, the family, complete depravity/making humans into robotic empty shells, meant to serve - what sickening nonsense you have today, which cannot sustain itself much longer because of it's sheer inhumanity. These people are literally delusional and psychopaths.
There's only one tribe that does this, the Jewish tribe. Their trademark filth is over everything they touch.

Don't blame whites for this bullshit.
And if you wanna blame England for this, then you remember for the last 500 years + has been controlled by banking interests and families of the J persuasion. This is what they do, like a parasite, they use white nations infrastructure to take over the world (only one group wants this) ...and then blame it on whites.
The whole world buys it. The Jew is the biggest parasite the world has ever known. It's sad because they wrote our Bible. ...
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.