America Destroyed

Discuss deep philosophical topics and questions.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

America Destroyed

Post by Taco »

This might be the last 4th of July holiday you ever experience so I thought this would be appropriate.

"America is a lost country. The total corruption of every public and private institution is complete. Nothing remains but tyranny. And lies. Endless lies."

America Destroyed
http://www.paulcraigroberts.org/2016/07 ... g-roberts/
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Re: America Destroyed

Post by IraqVet2003 »

Taco wrote:This might be the last 4th of July holiday you ever experience so I thought this would be appropriate.

"America is a lost country. The total corruption of every public and private institution is complete. Nothing remains but tyranny. And lies. Endless lies."

America Destroyed
http://www.paulcraigroberts.org/2016/07 ... g-roberts/
Hey Taco checkout this article:

"10 REASONS TO LEAVE AMERICA"
http://www.cryuskirkpatrick.com/10-reas ... ve-america
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

We live now in a lawless America. Government’s no longer accountable. They don’t follow the same rules that we’re required to follow, and, in fact, the laws and the rules are actually used against us.
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Now that its the last July 4th as acknowledged :)

I want to make it clear that...WHITE RACE is not responsible for the destruction of America as History would be re-written about America and blamed the whole destruction on White People.

As a Non-White Guy. I want to clean my Karma Slate by stating. I don't endorse white people destroying America as it will be projected to the rest of HUMANITY in coming times and I"M NOT PART OF THAT STORY. PERIOD.

Yes. Its really are the Jews who would be completely, totally, entirely responsible for the destruction of America. YOU CAN"T FOOL ME.

As America is been destroyed, Jews have started blaming the white race as we can read in the article by the Jews. DON"T BE FOOLED AGAIN.

Don't take the blame for someone else crimes.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

We know it's not the whites because their numbers are going down as they need to be to stabilize the civilization and world eco system, America would be totally sustainable if the populace were below 200 million and we would be there if everybody had been doing what the whites are doing on reproduction as of the last 50 years or so.

Now your stupid people who breed like roaches unless the resources are completely cut off are the real problem on sustaining things long term, not to worry nature has a plan............. and we ain't part of it if things continue like this!
Time to Hide!