Momopi, is hunting animals ethical or moral? Any guilt?

Discuss deep philosophical topics and questions.
Winston
Site Admin

Momopi, is hunting animals ethical or moral? Any guilt?

Post by Winston »

Momopi,
I have a question. What is it with you and hunting? You talk about it a lot as if it were a proud hobby of yours.

Don't you feel guilty about killing unarmed animals? How would you like it if you were a deer or rabbit, and you were peacefully grazing out in nature, and suddenly a bullet hit you and ended your life painfully? Would you like that? If not, why would they? It's a very painful way to go. Animals do feel pain you know, it's well documented by science. And any pet owner will tell you that animals have emotions too.

You know, when you study NDE's (Near Death Experiences), you find that often the NDE experiencer often says that they had a life review during the NDE, in which they saw, felt and experienced all the pain and karma they caused others. Well if that's so, then it means that during your life review, Momopi, you will have to feel and experience the pain of all the animals you killed needlessly for sport. It may make you a vegetarian in your next life.

During one of my past life regressions, I saw that I was a hunter and fur trapper in the Kentucky area hundreds of years ago and killed a lot of animals too. Then during my life review I experienced the pain of all the animals I shot and regretted it. So I decided to be a vegetarian in my next life.

Just something for you to consider Momopi. Do you feel zero guilt when you shoot animals? I can't believe that. Nor can I understand why.

Also, isn't it unfair to hunt animals? Why don't you try to kill them with your bare hands? That would be more of a fair fight. I saw a T shirt once in Oregon that said "Fair is fair. Arm the animals." and then it showed angry animals holding guns and rifles. Great one. I bought that T shirt.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Momopi, is hunting animals ethical or moral? Any guilt?

Post by Winston »

What do the rest of you guys think? Is hunting animals ok? Is it ethical or right? Or cruel? Is it murder?

Any of you ever shot an animal before? How did it feel? Did you feel any guilt?

Do you think animal life is more important than insect life? If so, on what basis? We've all killed insects I'm sure.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Please refrain from creating duplicate threads. My reply will be posted here:
viewtopic.php?f=42&t=27307&p=264828#p264828
livefreeordie
Freshman Poster

Post by livefreeordie »

The first time I hunted kangaroos in australia for sport i felt really guilty afterwards. Feral animals like rabbits I could blast all day as they are a nuisance to the environment and must be eradicate

Kangaroos though are different, and I only will shoot one to eat, that is it. Its important to look at it from a bigger picture world view, hunters may end up protecting you from a tyrannical oppressive government, which is historically a serious and top level threat to human life.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

You are asking the wrong people...They need Jews to convince them that Killing animals is bad...They are Empty vessels really.

The Jews could swing humanity either ways...100 years before, Killing Animals were good now not anymore....Western people are going the Vegan way in the most f*cked way imaginable, In India, we did for millions of years. YES. It is Million... :idea: :idea:

Vegan Movement is already hijacked by the Jews.

Even if you don't kill Animals, still its bad, because Jews are already controlling the other obvious option you have that is NOT TO KILL ... :D
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Winston wrote:What do the rest of you guys think? Is hunting animals ok? Is it ethical or right? Or cruel? Is it murder?

Any of you ever shot an animal before? How did it feel? Did you feel any guilt?

Do you think animal life is more important than insect life? If so, on what basis? We've all killed insects I'm sure.

Nah, mass hunting of all the animals is really the thing to do so we can help nature clear the pallet so it can move on. We are the hunted Mr. Wu, we are just helping the mass extinction fulfill it's destiny sooner so nature can remake the earth a little quicker.......... :D
Time to Hide!