Winston Wu debunks Stefan Molyneux's fallacies and flaws

Discuss deep philosophical topics and questions.
Winston
Site Admin

Winston Wu debunks Stefan Molyneux's fallacies and flaws

Post by Winston »

I just posted a video I made a few years ago exposing some of Stefan Molyneux's fallacies, flaws and false assumptions on various issues. He is a popular internet philosopher and libertarian who is brilliant in some ways, but very arrogant and smug as well.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3sRWnizIoI[/youtube]
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Winston Wu debunks Stefan Molyneux's fallacies and flaws

Post by Winston »

Two great comments to my stefan molyneux video already!
Victor Maldonado
I have followed your "happier abroad" advice for romance and human connection for several years now; I've had girlfriends from Colombia, Costa Rica, and Ukraine - and I could not agree with you more Winston!! I am planning to go back to Ukraine next year for an extended period of time to find the one this time. As a 34 year old PhD Assistant Professor - intellectual and introspective, I can tell you that America is only good for making money and keeping you in a conditioned state of work, false reward, and consumption! Fellas, please go abroad to find your soul!

Quantum Lantern
Oh, man. You really blew Stefan out of the water. He never had a chance. R.I.P Stefan Molyenux
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

The dude is dumb...I don't understand how people rate intelligence...when it really matters..these people are never there...His list of stupidity is endless like bitcoin, 911,vaccines...these three would be enough to put him in a garbage bin.

He is articulate, crafty with words ...all mainstream traits to get followers...His content is really ZERO.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Here Peter Joseph, the creator of the Zeitgeist films and movement, talks about how dishonest and pathological Stefan Molyneux is after their debate. He loathes him and has contempt for him.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cnuRRWZxSE[/youtube]

Stefan Molyneux BUSTED video, exposing more of his dishonesty.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lN5OjzEfQmI[/youtube]

Playlists of videos debunking, exposing or ridiculing Stefan Molyneux. Wow there sure are a lot of them.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... qRZXggRohz

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... bmvfHqr84Q

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... q6dAXfLk_n

starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Winston,

You gotta be careful with controlled opposition.

Peter Joseph, is super Gatekeeper and Illuminati guy... Zeitgeist films has been debunked many times.

They are playing on both side.

Like Jesus and Satan con. You should watch Peter Joseph Zeitgeist movie and know how diabolical and manipulated people are. They are working for the same Evil.

Both of these guys are Evil. They want people to pick sides and never unite.

We are really on the different time line of God. We need to improve our relationship with God.

This is not going to be easy.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Most of Stephens films I can do without but sometimes he does a great one, watch the one he did recently on cultural Marxism and how the schools are promoting it. The guest he has lays it all out because he is a professor at a University and really does a great job explaining how this has really fuc ked the youth up bad.
Time to Hide!
Citizen
Freshman Poster

Post by Citizen »

Moretorque wrote:Most of Stephens films I can do without but sometimes he does a great one, watch the one he did recently on cultural Marxism and how the schools are promoting it. The guest he has lays it all out because he is a professor at a University and really does a great job explaining how this has really fuc ked the youth up bad.
Whenever you hear a University professor speaking, STOP, go watch the movie "Cocktail" and then return with the knowledge that odds are the professor doesn't know jack sh*t. If he did he wouldn't be a professor.
Cocktail the screw the system, happier abroad, and return movie.

Stephen Molyneux "made" a bundle in the dot com scam. Catholic Insider who was in heaven while millions of innocents in North America and the UK are thrown into hell for no reason, thank you very much. NO!!! Don't take the money I stole.
woodwater
Freshman Poster

Post by woodwater »