Confusion of purpose

Discuss deep philosophical topics and questions.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Confusion of purpose

Post by Cornfed »

It occurs to me that one of the tactics the forces of evil use to destroy society is to implicitly assume that the purpose of some activity is different from what any normal, sane person would take it as being and then argue from that point of view. Over time, people subliminally accept the underlying premise, even though if it had been explicitly put to them early on in the process, they would have found it ridiculous.

For example, suppose I said that because some guy was going to spend more money repairing your car than you then he should have the car, because that would be good for auto mechanics. You would likely think that I had misunderstood the primary purpose of cars, which is to transport their owners who have paid for them, with the enrichment of mechanics being a mere side effect. If I insisted that the reason you and others had bought cars was in fact to enrich mechanics, you would likely reject that as the absurdity that it is. But perhaps if I and the media kept making arguments which implicitly assumed that the purpose of cars was to benefit mechanics, you might eventually subliminally accept that premise.

As an example of this, take the recent statement by evil racist Jew Bill Kristol that the white American working class should be replaced with immigrants because other people supposedly made better workers. This implicitly assumes that the purpose of America is to further enrich corporate big shots, and the reason the forefathers of white Americans sailed from Plymouth Rock, fought the Revolutionary War, built roads and other infrastructure etc. was to further that goal. If you had told the people who fought in the Revolutionary War that that is what they were fighting for, they would think you were insane, yet this implicit assumption has been made so often that many accept it, including on this forum. Similar arguments are made in favor of gay marriage, whereby it is implicitly assumed that the purpose of marriage is to indulge whatever masturbatory fetish you are into, as opposed to raising children, building communities etc. Be sure to recognize this tactic when you see it.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Re: Confusion of purpose

Post by starchild5 »

If God wanted you Gay - He would have created you Gay from the beginning. :lol:

If God thought his perfect creation would be Gay. We all would be Gay.

Now, that's out the way.....Its funny that, Many Gays wants to get married in Church....when 90% of Christians hate them...

Now, that's confusion of Purpose... :D
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

Confusion of purpose. I don't know if it relates to this thread, but I definitely had confusion of purpose. I used to be very clear thinking and direct-oriented, I was raised with good values, traditions, a work ethic...

After I went to a liberal arts school to get my degree, all of that changed. I swear - they induct you into mind-control there. In some instances before hand, being exposed to the media, reading news articles online from the MS media, back before I knew any better...but sensed something was fishy, and just exposure to our culture in general. It's very confusing. It's obviously set up to erode values, traditions, etc. I felt this growing up...and it felt terrible/hopeless/frustrating, particularly because we acted like it wasn't there!
But anyway, after going to this University, which I went at the time for different reasons... I wanted something 'softer' and where I could have more fun and talk openly. I didn't realize liberal universities were bastions of fascist thought-control, PC, liberalism and mind control. I literally went in thinking it was just going to be a fun place....where everyone has fun and is open with each other. It was a naïve and innocent perspective. ... I'm really ashamed this world is such an awful place.
Trust me, I ran far back to the right...and I never missed my common sense more than when I was at that school. Every day - I felt like I was losing my mind around idiots, who were happy to lose theirs!
I didn't understand it.
There's been so much bullshit pumped through my brain that I let in in my attempts at acceptance, and trying to fit in with this liberal modern culture, that I don't know where I stand. I often feel confused, I hate that.
For example - In University in particular 'hook up culture' is predominant. they drill it into your heads that you need to go out and have as much sex as possible, with as many people as possible to be cool.
...this stuck with me, and it affects my thinking still, to this day.
I wasn't raised like that, that's just one example.
That school really changed me, I'm trying to change back.

Sometimes, my brain feels like an open sieve the internet pouring in. I feel dissociated. My head spinning... too much my mind is trying to process at once. Enough is enough, the net is both a bane and a boon.

Thank God for the alt right,
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

Cornfed wrote:It occurs to me that one of the tactics the forces of evil use to destroy society is to implicitly assume that the purpose of some activity is different from what any normal, sane person would take it as being and then argue from that point of view. Over time, people subliminally accept the underlying premise, even though if it had been explicitly put to them early on in the process, they would have found it ridiculous.

For example, suppose I said that because some guy was going to spend more money repairing your car than you then he should have the car, because that would be good for auto mechanics. You would likely think that I had misunderstood the primary purpose of cars, which is to transport their owners who have paid for them, with the enrichment of mechanics being a mere side effect. If I insisted that the reason you and others had bought cars was in fact to enrich mechanics, you would likely reject that as the absurdity that it is. But perhaps if I and the media kept making arguments which implicitly assumed that the purpose of cars was to benefit mechanics, you might eventually subliminally accept that premise.

As an example of this, take the recent statement by evil racist Jew Bill Kristol that the white American working class should be replaced with immigrants because other people supposedly made better workers. This implicitly assumes that the purpose of America is to further enrich corporate big shots, and the reason the forefathers of white Americans sailed from Plymouth Rock, fought the Revolutionary War, built roads and other infrastructure etc. was to further that goal. If you had told the people who fought in the Revolutionary War that that is what they were fighting for, they would think you were insane, yet this implicit assumption has been made so often that many accept it, including on this forum. Similar arguments are made in favor of gay marriage, whereby it is implicitly assumed that the purpose of marriage is to indulge whatever masturbatory fetish you are into, as opposed to raising children, building communities etc. Be sure to recognize this tactic when you see it.

You're right, they use Hegelian dialectics to funnel people into certain problems and then provide solutions, they also control the language and invent new meanings or alter the meanings for terms, words, events. It is sort of like having a fascist dictator at the top of society; they also direct how society thinks and changes and choose their viewpoints for them, by presenting things in a certain way,

and then provide a negative reinforcement via 'attack' on a person that disagrees. This is straight up mind - control. Straight from Pavlov, straight from Soviet era manuals...this is heavy hardcore shit. They use massive media brainwashing to make it appear 'that everyone's thinking' this way...

which is even more powerful. They also use Cointel pro on forums and blogs to insert disinformation and trolling.
The only defense against this powerful mount against reality is the truth: exposure to real, accurate information which the alt internet provides, thankfully. To inoculate yourself against this onslaught; you must read about and know about how they implement. Read the strategies, documents, etc.
It's the only way to "Innoculate" yourself and it does work. Trust me.

I couldn't understand how growing up I noticed all of this stuff - and no one in my family seemed to care... it's like I perceived it but they didn't, if they did just didn't care. I could never understand that. I felt the danger and saw the implicit inherent danger ahead and all around. Maybe, people are just stupid?
Or, maybe they're really set and secure in their ways. I'm not sure.

Anyway. No way will I go back to a University or another environment like that; no way in hell.

I couldn't and still can not understand how so many people go out for that. Maybe, it was just the environment I was in (it was)...but it seems like it's now everywhere. They are getting kids in high school now, which is part of the reason... they didn't do that back when I was in hs - at the level of universities. It is intense.

I was reading an article on PJW, which said that Conservatism is the new CounterCulture. I believe this, and saw it coming. He said generation "Z" and those that are really young are alt right, because of the internet, and access to facts. Not to mention populist uprising and Donald Trump. I don't for one instance believe that as many people out there hate Trump as much as it's made to seem. ...
I hate SJW's.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.