You Should Date An Illiterate Girl, short essay

Discuss deep philosophical topics and questions.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: You Should Date An Illiterate Girl, short essay

Post by Taco »

Jonny Law wrote: :twisted: JONNY LAW APPROVED!
Asian refugee camp ladies are for me! ROHINGYA
1. Cannot Read
2. No Education
3. No Shoes
4. No Electricity
5. NO BULLSHIT!
I agree. Women that grow up In poverty are very interested in getting married and starting a family. They have a low divorce rate.

Middle class and wealthy women are not interested in getting married and starting a family. Their primary motivation in getting married is financial. A fact they will deny. As a result, they have a much higher divorce rate.
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Man With a Plan
Freshman Poster

Post by Man With a Plan »

I'd wager that only losers and those with insecurities would put so much emphasis on illiterate/poor women. Reading between the lines, it says to me that any man who seeks such a woman out has no personal qualities to offer her, instead using his situation (breadwinner/sole income earner is the primary aspect) to keep her around. Mainly, it's the abrahamics (christians and muslims) who do this. Buddhists are not under such an illusion.
BACK IN IT! || Happier Abroad Discord Server now open!

Knowledge Seeker | Sleeping Revolutionary | Lone Wolf
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

Dear Man with a plan,

I am going back to the refugee camp on Sunday because Illiterate poor ladies are better in every way.

You say: I'd wager that only losers and those with insecurities would put so much emphasis on illiterate/poor women.
Jonny Law Says: OWN IT! NEWSFLASH That is exactly what people say about you if you go overseas to be romantic with a lady. I am the one with a smile on my face :twisted:

Modern women do not like you. They hate children and as sure as hell do not want to be married.
Both modern and poor women will try to take all of your money.
Yet poor women want to have children will treat you better.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

The main thing you need to look for in a woman is obedience. If she obeys, then you can work with her. That's really the only thing you need to figure out, without telling her. Does she willingly seek to please you and obey you? Or does she care nothing or very little about what you want? Because if she obeys, you know she respects you. If she disobeys, then you know you are going to struggle with her.

Will she give her heart to you? Or does she want to step on you?

Is she submissive or domineering? She is compliant or stubborn? Does she sass you or does she bite her lip rather than risk offending you? Does she raise her voice to you? Does she use disrespectful speech towards you? Does she refuse anything which you ask her to do which would not cause her a terrible hardship? Does she ignore you? Is she willing to do most of the work to connect with you or practically none?

Does she place high value upon you to the point where she respects you and goes out of her way not to offend you? Does she care less about you? Does she actively do things to spite you? Does she openly disobey?
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

Adama wrote:The main thing you need to look for in a woman is obedience. If she obeys, then you can work with her. That's really the only thing you need to figure out, without telling her. Does she willingly seek to please you and obey you? Or does she care nothing or very little about what you want? Because if she obeys, you know she respects you. If she disobeys, then you know you are going to struggle with her.

Is she submissive or domineering? She is compliant or stubborn? Does she sass you or does she bite her lip rather than risk offending you? Does she raise her voice to you? Does she use disrespectful speech towards you? Does she refuse anything which you ask her to do which would not cause her a terrible hardship? Does she ignore you? Is she willing to do most of the work to connect with you or practically none?

Does she place high value upon you to the point where she respects you and goes out of her way not to offend you? Does she care less about you? Does she actively do things to spite you? Does she openly disobey?
NEWSFLASH!
Submissive women are RARE! Ignorant people have been critical of my trips to refugee camps but I am the one with a smile on my face :twisted:!

PROVERBS 31:10-11
10: A good woman is hard to find, and worth far more than diamonds. 11: Her husband trusts her without reserve, and never has reason to regret it.
The Message Bible
Last edited by Jonny Law on October 27th, 2017, 9:53 am, edited 3 times in total.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Jonny Law wrote:
Adama wrote:The main thing you need to look for in a woman is obedience. If she obeys, then you can work with her. That's really the only thing you need to figure out, without telling her. Does she willingly seek to please you and obey you? Or does she care nothing or very little about what you want? Because if she obeys, you know she respects you. If she disobeys, then you know you are going to struggle with her.

NEWSFLASH!
Submissive women are RARE! Ignorant people have been critical of my trips to refugee camps but I am the one with a smile on my face :twisted:!

PROVERBS 33:10-11
10 A good woman is hard to find, and worth far more than diamonds. 11 Her husband trusts her without reserve, and never has reason to regret it.
1. Unlike some people, I am not here to condemn you for your choice to go with whatsoever woman or type of woman you want. I do not preach against going to refugee camps.
2. I was merely suggesting that men search for those rare diamonds. Then such a man can fully trust in his wife, literate or illiterate.

In her mouth is the law of kindness, meaning she's not the typical woman. She's not backstabbing people who've done nothing to her just to exalt herself above them, she's not slandering people, her mouth is not full of cursing, bitterness, deceit, etc.

The worth of this woman is FAR ABOVE (far more than) RUBIES, and that's the kind I want personally. She's better than diamonds.

Also, the proverb you allude to is proverbs 31, not 33 (no such thing as chapter 33 in that book), and that is the wrong Bible version. KJV only.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Jonny Law wrote:

NEWSFLASH!
I would tend to agree with Jonny Law here. Looking for a submissive woman is a fool's game because unless you are a soothsayer, this submissiveness is likely to change over time with familiarity and changes in status.

The best thing is to find a decent woman with whom you wish to breed, impregnate her and help her raise the children. But by golly never marry and nor inextricably bind yourself to the fickle ways of female nature.
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
Jonny Law wrote:

NEWSFLASH!
I would tend to agree with Jonny Law here. Looking for a submissive woman is a fool's game because unless you are a soothsayer, this submissiveness is likely to change over time with familiarity and changes in status.

The best thing is to find a decent woman with whom you wish to breed, impregnate her and help her raise the children. But by golly never marry and nor inextricably bind yourself to the fickle ways of female nature.

You say: The best thing is to find a decent woman with whom you wish to breed.
And you are right! What is worth while and valuable is not easy to get!

DO NOT LOSE HOPE :twisted:
For thousands of years civilization had marriage and husbands raised children.
You can get married. Just stay in an Traditional Country (i.e. Muslim country) and never return to America.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Quite interesting to me, it seems that to the pure all things are pure, but to a certain type of unbeliever nothing can ever be pure.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
Jonny Law wrote:

NEWSFLASH!

Just breeding stock? Reminds me of Kradmelder. Interesting.
Man With a Plan
Freshman Poster

Adama wrote:Just breeding stock? Reminds me of Kradmelder. Interesting.
Even you are preferable to that cuck.

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Eh, Krad sent his daughter to med school. Regarding her as breeding stock would be a huge step up.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Cornfed wrote:
Eh, Krad sent his daughter to med school. Regarding her as breeding stock would be a huge step up.

Actually I have no problem with female doctors. Whether or not she earns more than the man, the woman's job is still to obey her husband.

Some people think, "He that pays the bills makes the rules." This is incorrect. He that is the husband makes the rules. Any woman making rules for her husband or trying to rule over her husband is exalting herself against him, and she is also in direct disobedience to God. In other words, she is a rebel. This is comparable to a son who disobeys his mother.

And if we look at the angels who came out of their place (Satan's angels), then we can see, if a person rises out of their God given position, they are in for great trouble.

As for Krad's daughter, I think that philosophy was for himself and for preaching to other men (rich white men only), and his idea of breeding is limited to two children max.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

What's happened to Kradmelder anyway? He disappeared around the same point when news about a South African guy who was raped by three women came to light :?: .
Man With a Plan
Freshman Poster

Zambales wrote:What's happened to Kradmelder anyway? He disappeared around the same point when news about a South African guy who was raped by three women came to light :?: .
A better question would be: Who cares about what happened to Kradmelder? It's not like he had much to say that was constructive or things that weren't already known.