Is Our Matrix a Soul Trap Farm that Feeds Off Our Suffering and Recycles Our Souls?

Discuss deep philosophical topics and questions.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Our Prison Matrix, Soul Trap Farm, and How to Escape it (Esoteric Gnostic Teachings)

Post by Winston »

Btw, in the Star Trek Voyager episode "Coda", while Captain Janeway is having an NDE, a deceptive being posing as her father tries to deceive her into going into the tunnel of light. But Janeway sees through the deception and calls him out on it. Whoever wrote this episode may be trying to tell us something. It's often cited by proponents of the "false tunnel of light / soul trap theory". Here is a clip of it.

Heres what she said at the end of that episode.

“That alien, his Matrix, he was like the spider that has to lure a fly into his web… Do you think it’s possible that each of the near-death experiences we’ve heard about are the result of an alien inhabitation?” — Captain Janeway in the Star Trek Voyager episode, “Coda”
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Our Prison Matrix, Soul Trap Farm, and How to Escape it (Esoteric Gnostic Teachings)

Post by Winston »

John Lear, son of the Lear Jet Corporation and friend of Area 51 whistleblower Bob Lazar, who has been a guest on Art Bell and Coast to Coast AM many times, was one of the first to warn everyone about the false tunnel of light trap. He says that our Moon is the source of the false light trap and harvests souls upon death to be recycled back to the Earth, using false "beings of light", sometimes posing as dead loved ones, to deceive you that you must go back to Earth to "work on your karma". Here are some interview clips where John Lear talks about this. Art Bell said this theory spooked him out and ran a chill up his spine. Lear may sound a bit looney, but he's very entertaining to listen to.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo »

Winston wrote:
June 30th, 2018, 9:01 pm
Btw, in the Star Trek Voyager episode "Coda", while Captain Janeway is having an NDE, a deceptive being posing as her father tries to deceive her into going into the tunnel of light. But Janeway sees through the deception and calls him out on it. Whoever wrote this episode may be trying to tell us something. It's often cited by proponents of the "false tunnel of light / soul trap theory". Here is a clip of it.

That's just a story. People will not have any choice to decide where or to refuse. The choice where the person goes after their death is made during their life. That choice is, do they believe that Jesus is the Son of God, or do they refuse to believe that. If they believe it, they will live again on the New Earth with God the Father and Christ and great abundance of all good things. If they do not believe it, then they will languish. Simple.
Prudence is the knowledge of things to be sought, and those to be shunned.
Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo »

Winston wrote:
June 29th, 2018, 9:03 pm
Neo wrote:
June 29th, 2018, 10:19 am
I gather that some of this type believe that Satan/Lucifer is the Creator, and that Satan as the creator has a good side and a bad side. Unfortunately, that in itself is an inversion of reality, and it is blasphemy against God and Christ, who is the Creator. There is probably no greater blasphemy than this, outside of the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost.
Well the Bible does say that Satan is the God of this world. Even Christians admit that. The model described above is just a working model that FITS the data and explains a lot of mysteries. Isn't that what a truth seeker should do? Especially when all existing paradigms, including your Christian paradigm, doesn't fit all the data and makes no sense and has too many internal contradictions?

Btw, just because something is "blasphemy" against a certain religion, like Christian fundamentalism, doesn't mean it must be false. It could be true too. That's like saying that just because something is taboo or politically incorrect that it must be false. Not so, as we all know. Truth is often politically incorrect, as we all know. So yes it is blasphemous against Christian fundamentalism, but that doesn't mean it must be false. It could be true if it better fits the data.

Btw for someone who calls himself "Neo" you don't seem very awakened. You seem very much asleep in the matrix, as you believe all the deceptions of organized religions. So why do you call yourself "Neo"? That makes no sense.
Neo simply means new.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wayne Bush is another young guy who talks about the prison matrix we live in and the false NDE light trap that recycles souls again to serve the matrix, using deception. He has a great website about this with a lot of information called Tricked by the Light. Here is the URL.

http://www.trickedbythelight.com

He also has some interviews on YouTube podcasts.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=wayne+bush

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

A rough white board explanation of the energy extraction matrix we live in and how it extracts your energy, aka "inner chi".

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Do we live in a Prison Matrix or Soul Trap Farm that uses us as Batteries, like in the Matrix Movies?

Post by Winston »

Interesting tales about possible glitches in the matrix. lol

https://www.scaryforkids.com/glitch-in-the-matrix/

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Do we live in a Prison Matrix or Soul Trap Farm that uses us as Batteries, like in the Matrix Movies?

Post by Winston »

Neo wrote:
I gather that some of this type believe that Satan/Lucifer is the Creator, and that Satan as the creator has a good side and a bad side. Unfortunately, that in itself is an inversion of reality, and it is blasphemy against God and Christ, who is the Creator. There is probably no greater blasphemy than this, outside of the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost.
How do you know your Christian fundamentalist religion and Bible were not created by the Matrix to deceive you and control you too? Do you ever consider that possibility? What if it's true? Just because you believe something doesn't make it true you know?

Also keep in mind that the greatest minds and geniuses of all time were NOT fundamentalists of any sort, of the Christian kind or Atheist kind. They saw all religions and beliefs are metaphors only, like symbols pointing to a higher truth, not none of them being literal truth. That should tell you something. The truth is most likely like that, as the greatest minds and geniuses have said, not as the fundamentalists claim.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

TheLight954 wrote:
June 28th, 2018, 9:51 pm
This theory is interesting. This is also the hallmark of a true freethinker: considering both optimistic and pessimistic scenarios rather than just the former as most religions offer.

I once was wondering the same thing: that maybe a lot of people around me are actually literal robots without a soul or consciousness. I put the number (of robots or "portals" as they call it) at 90% instead of 50% at that time.
Yeah doesn't it seem like most people are just programmed and on auto pilot? They walk from one place to another like programs, not souled beings with thoughts and questions and curiosities. Very machine-like. You see this especially in big cities in Asia, like Hong Kong for instance. No one stops and wonders whats going on or why they are going to wherever they are going to, etc. No one stops to think "Where am I? What is this reality I'm in? Is any of it real? Is anyone alive or consciousness except me?" etc lol. They all just seem to know where they are going and are in a rush, especially in Chinese cities. In Russia and Europe, you will notice people walking slower, savoring life and each moment more. lol. Big difference.

Also, have you noticed some people disappear when they go around corners or into buildings or stores and never come out? I've noticed that a few times while following girls in other countries and hoping to chat them up or get their number or approach them. Sometimes they would go around a corner and vanish and be nowhere in any direction at all. So weird. When that happens, I question whether they were just background characters in a computer program or something. lol. Maybe, when background characters go around the corner, the AI decides it doesn't need to generate them anymore, so they are deleted to conserve memory? lol. And of course, since you are following them you are doing something you're not supposed to, so you notice the glitch. Had you been doing what you were supposed to and minded your own business, then you'd never notice the glitch. lol

I've also seen girls walk into stores and never come out and vanish before. Even underground stores where there was no way out except up or through the janitor's room. Completely gone. No trace. And never existed out of the store either. Happened in China a few times. Gotta make you wonder.

Have any of you experienced anything like that too?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Here is an interesting list of 10 theories and explanations as to what the purpose of our Matrix is.

http://www.wildheretic.com/why-hide-the-concave-earth/
1. Trust theory
2. Religious theory
3. Economic control theory
4. Curiosity containment theory
5. Prison theory
6. Farm theory
7. Battery theory
8. Game theory
9. Womb theory
10. Library theory
Conclusion
I think the Farm Theory and Battery Theory make the most sense. What do you guys think?

http://www.wildheretic.com/why-hide-the ... e-earth/6/

6. Farm theory

People are contained within the Earth, not just for the sake of it but because they are needed by something. You’ll notice that the aliens in Passport to Eternity and all the other ufo contactee stories as well tell us how the “aliens” live for at least thousands of years, if not very nearly immortal. In the book we got to meet all the wives of the male ufo occupants, but not the children. Was someone babysitting for them all back in their home world? Or do they not have children at all because they nearly live forever? This would make more sense if their world resides in a quasi spirit-come-physical world close to the lower astral maybe. A paradise in Earth (as in the land beyond the north pole) where you can still die, but very rarely by natural means. If they live for a million years, perhaps they do have children in their 200,000s (equivalent to our 20s), but probably not. There is the idea that the Garden of Eden is located in this land beyond the North pole where mankind lived forever. Then Eve sinned by eating the fruit whereby “God” cast them out. Rodney M. Cluff thinks this sin was the knowledge of reproduction.

If these “aliens” can’t have babies how do they replenish their stock? Cloning? Their stock will dwindle due to accidents, wars and such like. What if extreme physical worlds like the Earth have been created to replenish the worlds that are situated between ours and the astral? Reproduction would be the number one driving force of mankind, and if you look at the world today this is essentially what you see; most motivations boil down to the reproductive urge at the end of the day. A lot of the evil in this world is excused and ignored because people have to support their family and survive. Nobody rocks the boat for fear of loss, hence the world’s Alice and Wonderland state of being. “Ignorance is bliss and fine by me as long as I can get to support myself and my family” is the motto of all but the very brave game players. Why is reproduction so important? Because it is built in to our bodies that our bodies must survive at all costs. Who built our bodies in this artificial construct we call Earth? “God” (or rather the “gods”). Immediately after the flood “God” gave the orders for Noah and the gang to multiply.

And you, be ye fruitful, and multiply; bring forth abundantly in the earth, and multiply therein. – Genesis 9:7

This would make Earth a soul farm, or biological factory of sorts which creates energy bodies for the other worlds. Which worlds? One of them, if not the main one seems to be the land beyond the north pole which is ruled by “God” or “the gods”. This quote from the Macuxi tribe is interesting. They were the Amazonian Indian tribe which ventured to the other world through a cave system – this other world sounds like the same one as the land beyond the north pole where everyone lived practically forever and were giant size.

The belief (or knowledge) of the Macuxies, is that if they follow the rules given by the giants, after they die here in the outside, they’ll be reborn in there, among them.

How are they reborn in the other world if they don’t have children? Perhaps they mean that when you die you are literally born into another world, a differently perceived environment. Your physical body filters have now been removed and you can see with your soul. The other important part is “follow the rules given by the giants”. Are these rules of conduct (how to behave), or rules of secrecy to keep the cave from outsiders? Because rules of conduct ties very nicely with some aspects of religion where how you behaved in this life determines which world you go to on death. The Egyptian religion had your heart weighed against a feather, and of course the Christian church has its hell and heaven etc. The place of judgement usually involved the underworld which again ties in with the theory of a concave Earth. On death, your soul goes “down” not up. Even role playing games such as D & D included these aspects. Your character’s alignment was determined by its behaviour, which on death resulted in which of the other worlds it was reborn into.

This means that Earth is a very valuable resource and worth fighting over for possession. The other world which possesses Earth has control over the indoctrination of the populace. Indoctrination is vital. Why? Because it determines beliefs, which in turn determine your code of conduct. If you can brainwash people to behave in a certain way directly, then even better.

A fractured world wants your soul to be fractured also. They want you to be them so that on death you can join them.
For example, if an indoctrination (brainwashing) tool convinced people that on death there were no consequences for despicable acts which are anti-trust or anti-civilization or fracture causing acts, then those that do not listen to their heart will willfully and gleeful create great evil. Occasionally something deep within (the real irreligious “God”) nags at them that this is wrong (conscience) which often creates defense mechanisms such as “What have the Romans ever done for us?” kind of justifications for these acts against trust.

By fracturing society, their own soul itself becomes fractured, so that when the physical body filter is terminated the world they see or “enter” is a reflection of their fractured soul – not necessarily fire and brimstone hell, but a kind of internally placed hell, where in the more flexible astral world, like attracts like. The opposite would be the case for wholesome, trustworthy, civilization-building acts. It seems you really do get to choose your astral world while alive. Choose carefully. Hard to do in an Alice and Wonderland world full of deception and lies where you are told black is white, up is down and inside is really outside etc. At least now you know why it is the way it is, and why we have certain information technologies. Find the truth yourself so that you can determine your soul’s “afterlife”.

Then there are the short-cuts to an astral world of your choice. You can “sell your soul”. Yes, your physical life will only be for a short time, but it will be a very pleasant one; and then you get to join the astral world you signed up for. Faust, and the music industry springs to mind.

What if farming souls is not the only purpose of mankind’s captivity. Let’s look at the next idea.

http://www.wildheretic.com/why-hide-the ... e-earth/7/

7. Battery theory

This is the idea that people are being exploited for energy, like a battery – not for electricity per se, but more for their emotional (soul or astral) energy. It stems from the book Far Journeys by Robert Monroe where he describes his out-of-body experiences. This is the least reliable type of testimony. While out of body Monroe communicated with another being who was a tourist to Earth and showed Monroe the information he had from his “holiday brochure” on what the Earth actually was (pages 162 to 170).

Essentially, a farm or factory was created to extract a substance called loosh. This is an emotional energy derived from lifeforms mostly when there is conflict between them. There is positive (love) and negative (fear) loosh and all lifeforms expend it when they die. There was a series of upgrades over time until mankind was created whereby each human was given the essence of the farm creator in order to harvest the highest form of loosh available – man’s yearning or loneliness to be with the creator again. Undoubtedly, the continual and pervasive theme of the “great-sell” of this world is part of this loosh production as well as my own yearning (for example) to find out the truth.

The theory is very attractive because it makes sense of all the ups and downs of life and the pain and perceived suffering. The more ignorant and attached we are to our bodies the more and better quality is the loosh. The roller-coaster ride that is life is often enjoyed or triggered in cities and large towns. Could it be that the location of settlements, which turn out to be large cities, are chosen (masonic connections?) because they are near inter-dimensional portals (probably underground) that can siphon off this energy? Think of all the forms of conflict in the world. Below is a quote from myself on the David Icke Forum a few years ago as I allowed my mind to explore this idea (and the concave Earth one):

On the story of loosh, just look around you and what do you see? What makes up life? What is the passion that drives life and living things “forward”? Why is life “worth living”? Just look at it all. We have negative loosh such as a heated argument between spouses, acts of violence in the home, on the street, rioting, war etc. Intimidation at work (bullying boss) or at home. The food chain in and of itself is one massive loosh producer. The kill and be killed of everything. Not just a lion eating an animal, but I bet even plants and bacteria will give off loosh when they die. The thrill of the chase and the fear of death constantly produces food for them. In fact, I bet constant fear itself is very satisfying. Worried about not having enough, losing your job, losing your house (mortages!!!), losing this, losing that, losing your spouse. Worry and fear. Scarcity (that’s a big one as it is the main fear creator) YUMMY TO THE TUMMY!!!!!

Insecurity, conflict, especially in soap operas. Girls, do you get emotionjally involved with soap operas? Do you cry at films, or cried when Pat died in EastEnders? YUMMY TO THE TUMMY! Delicious. Keep it up. They need you! Movies, oh my word, this never stops! Think of the roller coaster ride of movies. Not as good as “real” life lol but I bet it keeps the wolves from their door so to speak hahaha! Going to court, getting sued, going to prison, the justice, injustice, the fear, anger ooooh the loosh. Worshipping “false” gods.

Positive loosh: Feeling passionate about some issue and demonstrating on the street with thousands of others. You feel alive! And you are producing lots of loosh, yummy. You are in a stadium supporting a football team you love and would fight for (literally where some hooligans are concerned). The incredible feeling of winning and the utter devastation of losing. Oooohhh the loosh. Music concerts! Idolising your favourite music group and putting them on a golden pedestal. Feeling with them, flowing with their music, being entranced, ecstatic. Taking ecstasy and feeling the love enhanced 10 times of those around you. Oh the joys of life, ooooohhhh the loosh! Looking at your spouse or child and just emanating and feeling love for them. Enjoying the incredible moment of playing with your child. The loosh is pouring out of you. The joy of sex… ohhh the loosh. When you were young and kept saying that eveything is “AMAZING!”. The joy and optimism of ignorance. Lots and lots of loosh!

It is the roller-coaster of life, the ups and downs, the love, the fear, the enjoyment. The “I wouldn’t have changed a thing”. It’s all loosh and it feeds them all. It can only be done with false identity and ignorance. If you become enlightened, you stop becoming batteries for them, but matrix life might get a bit boring lol. In fact you might just die and disappear from the matrix altogether (at least this matrix).

Monroe mentions certain practices that have been carried out by the “collectors” for enhanced loosh production:

“From experience, the Collectors have evolved an entire technology with complementary tools for the harvesting of Loosh from the Type 4M units. The most common have been named love, friendship, family, greed, hate, pain, guilt, disease, pride, ambition, ownership, possession, sacrifice—and on a larger scale, nations, provincialism, wars, famine, religion, machines, freedom, industry, trade, to list a few. Loosh production is higher than ever before.”

To instigate these programs requires a lot of oversight and influence on the affairs of man. How much freewill do we actually have? Here is an anecdotal story from a person who very briefly entered a different dimension by mistake only to see his/her “controllers” (very Adjustment Bureau-like):

One day, I was walking to work when I had the sudden urge to take a different path than usual. I don’t know why. It was just a strange, spur of the moment decision. I walked down a street I had never seen before and all of a sudden, something weird happened. It was like my mind just became scrambled. I felt like I was floating outside of my body as if I was in some weird alternate dimension. I started seeing different colors and shapes and then I had a vision. I saw a group of strange-looking people. They looked like businessmen in suits. They looked startled when they realized I could see them. One of the people made a quick movement and suddenly everything turned to black. When I came back to normal, I was on a completely different street. It was the same street that I always use to walk to work. I felt sick, and severely disturbed. The weird thing is, when the glitch was correcting itself, I could see those strange people watching me like I was a caged animal and I had the feeling that I was being controlled somehow. It still bothers me.

Then there is the 1958 book Operators and Things: The Inner Life of a Schizophrenic written by Barbara O’Brien. Supposedly she was the only person contacted by the invisible operators, who fully control human beings, in order for them to carry out their experiment.

“Things. Yes, of course. Think of the word with a capital initial, if you like. It may help your ego a bit, All people like you are Things to us— Things whose minds can be read and whose thoughts can be initiated and whose actions can be motivated. Does that surprise you? It goes on all the time. There is some, but far less, free will than you imagine. A Thing does what some Operator wants it to do, only it remains under the impression that its thoughts originate in its own mind. Actually, you have more free will at this moment than most of your kind ever have. For you at least know that what we are saying is coming from us, not from you.”

The truly bizarre aspect of this “mentally-ill” woman was that the operators are supposed to be physical humans living every day lives as the rest of us, but within a certain distance (range), have the power over the others if they want, i.e. some humans are not born with this mind influencing power, and others are. They claim their maximum range is from 20 feet to 2 and a half city blocks and Things are bought and sold to operators in the operators’ currency. Some operators were said to have hundreds of Things if they were rich, but every Thing had an owner. This is logistically impossible as there is no way another living human being could gangstalk at least one person 24/7, let alone hundreds, and still do a normal job (which the operators are supposed to have). We don’t see half the population being followed by the other half all the time. However, what could be possible is that the operators are extra dimensional and control people that way, like the Adjustment Bureau type story above… or she was completely off her rocker. Who knows?

The author likes to talk about the act of the Operators “tuning in” to influence the Thing, and “draining” – a process to read the history of the Thing. That term gives the impression of a person being a battery to the Operators. In my opinion, her case sounds like spirit possession. Her mind just became fully open so that she could see the spirits / astral entities / other-world tune-ins etc. According to some psychotherapists, nearly everyone has at least one and usually a few or more spirit attachments as they like to call it. These attachments are supposed to be able to overlay or implant feelings, thoughts and desires and cause a lot of problems, intentionally or not. These attachments may not just be previously alive people. They could be native astral entities, or the “astral body” of a living person that is out of body, or an “alien” or magician that has the practice or the technology to tune in etc.

Whether battery theory is true or not, I don’t know; but I can see its attraction. It is a bit of a negative perspective. The ups and downs of life are what makes this existence so great. Without emotion there would be no fun which is itself an emotion. Life would be horrendously boring without it. This leads on to the next idea which is the perhaps more positive perspective of battery theory.

Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo »

Winston wrote:
June 22nd, 2020, 3:06 am
Neo wrote:
How do you know your Christian fundamentalist religion and Bible were not created by the Matrix to deceive you and control you too? Do you ever consider that possibility? What if it's true? Just because you believe something doesn't make it true you know?

Also keep in mind that the greatest minds and geniuses of all time were NOT fundamentalists of any sort, of the Christian kind or Atheist kind. They saw all religions and beliefs are metaphors only, like symbols pointing to a higher truth, not none of them being literal truth. That should tell you something. The truth is most likely like that, as the greatest minds and geniuses have said, not as the fundamentalists claim.
Such proofs from God cannot be explained to unbelievers because they cannot believe them by definition.

Also, the minds that humanity consider to be great probably are not great in the eyes of God. There is man's wisdom, and then there's God's wisdom which is far greater, and in comparison to it, man's wisdom is pure foolishness.
Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo »

Winston wrote:
June 29th, 2018, 9:03 pm
Neo wrote:
Well the Bible does say that Satan is the God of this world. Even Christians admit that. The model described above is just a working model that FITS the data and explains a lot of mysteries. Isn't that what a truth seeker should do? Especially when all existing paradigms, including your Christian paradigm, doesn't fit all the data and makes no sense and has too many internal contradictions?

Btw, just because something is "blasphemy" against a certain religion, like Christian fundamentalism, doesn't mean it must be false. It could be true too. That's like saying that just because something is taboo or politically incorrect that it must be false. Not so, as we all know. Truth is often politically incorrect, as we all know. So yes it is blasphemous against Christian fundamentalism, but that doesn't mean it must be false. It could be true if it better fits the data.

Btw for someone who calls himself "Neo" you don't seem very awakened. You seem very much asleep in the matrix, as you believe all the deceptions of organized religions. So why do you call yourself "Neo"? That makes no sense.
You haven't noticed what Neo's role is. Should I tell you?

As for blasphemy, caution is advised. Christianity is not like those other religions of the world, which are false works based salvation religions. Christianity is the only true religion. There's no other religion in which faith in the Son of God redeems a person from their sins, and there is no other religion that has God as the Redeemer. Practically all other religions are self-redeemer religions based upon works. So to blaspheme the only true God is not advised.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Do we live in a Soul Trap Farm that uses us as Batteries and Recycles us, like in the Matrix Movies?

Post by Winston »

Some fascinating links on Wayne Bush's Tricked by the Light website.

http://www.trickedbythelight.com/tbtl/aliens.shtml

http://www.trickedbythelight.com/tbtl/sun.shtml

http://www.trickedbythelight.com/tbtl/science.shtml

http://www.trickedbythelight.com/tbtl/religion.shtml

For movie buffs, great examples from movies and TV shows about the theme of Earth being a soul trap farm.

http://www.trickedbythelight.com/tbtl/movies.shtml

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Do we live in a Soul Trap Farm that uses us as Batteries and Recycles us, like in the Matrix Movies?

Post by Winston »

Wayne Bush's solutions for escaping the matrix and soul farm that imprisons us and uses us as batteries, in case anyone is interested.

http://www.trickedbythelight.com/tbtl/solutions.shtml