Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme

Soulless People: Are most people just programs in the Matrix? Hive Mind, Group Soul, AI Organic Portal, Pre-Adamic Race

Discuss deep philosophical topics and questions.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Soulless People - Do most people have a Hive Mind and Group Soul? Organic Portal and Pre-Adamic Race Theory

Post by Winston » October 21st, 2018, 4:41 pm

Wow. This guy explains that theres two creation accounts in genesis which u can easily see. Very mind blowing. This means there could be two races of man here too.

His southern accent voice sounds like a classic Baptist preacher. lol

Also he points out that in the first creation story, God did not breathe a soul into the first race of humans which u can see in genesis chapter 1. So that fits the theory mentioned earlier that the first race had no individual soul, only animal soul or group soul.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Soulless People - Do most humans have a Hive Mind and Group Soul? Organic Portal, AI and Pre-Adamic Race Theory

Post by Winston » October 21st, 2018, 5:51 pm

This meme is so true about modern girls being clones and robots while trying to be "unique" in all the same ways. Lol. Typical irony. Basically they show their uniqueness by being like everyone else in the hive. lol

"There's a popular new meme called NPC that attempts to explain why people think and act in such a robotic manner. NPC stands for "non player character", which are the characters in video games controlled by rudimentary AI, like the ghosts in Pac Man. Their range of output and behavior is severely limited."

Sounds like my organic portal and pre-adamic race theory about how most people have no souls and are just AI or have lower animal consciousness and group souls with hive mind.

The roosh forum is talking about NPCs too.

https://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-70918.html

Did u know that people who talk to themselves or have inner dialogue are far more intelligent than people who dont?

https://www.psychologytoday.com/intl/bl ... ner-speech
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Soulless People - Do most humans have a Hive Mind and Group Soul? Organic Portal, AI and Pre-Adamic Race Theory

Post by Winston » October 21st, 2018, 7:52 pm

Some great NPC memes from Roosh forum. lol

This is what "diversity" is in America. Haha. So true. lol

Great gif from the Matrix movie about how to deal with liberals, SJW's and NPC's lol

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Soulless People: Are most people just programs in the Matrix? Hive Mind, Group Soul, AI Organic Portal, Pre-Adamic R

Post by Winston » October 21st, 2018, 8:09 pm

Here's another new term called a "philosophical zombie". lol

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Soulless People: Are most people just programs in the Matrix? Hive Mind, Group Soul, AI Organic Portal, Pre-Adamic R

Post by Winston » October 21st, 2018, 8:10 pm

Lol the SJW NPC.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston » October 21st, 2018, 8:13 pm

LOL. This is the program that runs inside the heads of @momopi, @HouseMD, Michael Shermer, Quack Watch, Skeptics Dictionary, CSICOP, the mainstream corporate media, and most Asian lemmings/automatons/NPC's in general. LOL

10 If government or corporate_media say x or *.*
20 Then x or *.* must be TRUE.
30 Go To 10
Run Program

LOLOLOL

HouseMD
Experienced Poster

Post by HouseMD » October 26th, 2018, 5:26 pm

Winston wrote:
October 21st, 2018, 8:13 pm
LOL. This is the program that runs inside the heads of @momopi, @HouseMD, Michael Shermer, Quack Watch, Skeptics Dictionary, CSICOP, the mainstream corporate media, and most Asian lemmings/automatons/NPC's in general. LOL

10 If government or corporate_media say x or *.*
20 Then x or *.* must be TRUE.
30 Go To 10
Run Program

LOLOLOL
:roll:

HouseMD
Experienced Poster

Post by HouseMD » October 26th, 2018, 5:29 pm

Winston wrote:
October 21st, 2018, 7:52 pm
Some great NPC memes from Roosh forum. lol

This is what "diversity" is in America. Haha. So true. lol

Great gif from the Matrix movie about how to deal with liberals, SJW's and NPC's lol

You're literally just a follower of every piece of garbage information you come across, with no ability to critically think whatsoever. I'll prove your inability to think critically if you like.