What's the point of making a living if that's all you do everyday?! Doesn't that defeat the purpose?!

Discuss deep philosophical topics and questions.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: What's the purpose of daily life and making a living in America?!

Post by Moretorque »

Winston is that really your dad ?
Time to Hide!
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

So you can have the money to live the life you desire.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Winston,

Your questioning is legitimate. We are being reduced to consumer cogs- debt slaves. There is more to life than suburban debt service.
HenryGeorge
Freshman Poster

Post by HenryGeorge »

Some good points once again Winston, it reminds me of what Thoreau had said about these sorts of things, Thoreau’s strikingly still-relevant 1863 essay, Life Without Principle, he bellows:

“This world is a place of business. What an infinite bustle! … I think that there is nothing, not even crime, more opposed to poetry, to philosophy, ay, to life itself, than this incessant business.”

Also Bertrand Russell’s In Praise of Idleness (1935) said some similar stuff as well, its relevance still compounding since publication, emphasizes leisure time’s proximity to the cultivation of life’s ends:

“…a great deal of harm is being done in the modern world by belief in the virtuousness of work, and that the road to happiness and prosperity lies in an organised diminution of work.”
Daddy Wu
Freshman Poster

Post by Daddy Wu »

Yes! Real Daddy here!

Winston! My son! Why you don't answer??

Feel shame Daddy here??? Outrage!!

Love,
Your Daddy
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Daddy Wu wrote:
September 30th, 2018, 11:08 am
Yes! Real Daddy here!

Love,
Your Daddy
Ok big daddy. If that is true, then your fault for raising dumbass, no?
Daddy Wu
Freshman Poster

Re: What's the point of making a living in America if all you do is make a living everyday?!

Post by Daddy Wu »

Life sometime like gambling!

Outcome never sure thing!

Winston! My son!

Don't like job? Join monastery!

Live like poor monk! Then, lot of free time to think!

But no lunch buffet there! No girls!

Big trade off for you!!!!!

Love,
Your Daddy
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Daddy Wu wrote:
Why should he?
Daddy Wu
Freshman Poster

Re: What's the point of making a living in America if all you do is make a living everyday?!

Post by Daddy Wu »

不知道,不过你可以亲我的屁屁 !

Love,
Your Daddy
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Daddy Wu wrote:
October 3rd, 2018, 6:24 pm
不知道,不过你可以亲我的屁屁 !

非友好的馬鹿者

Troll, added to my IGNORE-list.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

Winston wrote:
September 16th, 2018, 4:22 pm
A simple but profound question for all of you btw:

When you're in America and look around and see nothing but consumerism everywhere, dont you wonder or ask yourself:

What exactly is the point of life in America? I dont get it. Just to work and pay bills and go shopping and consume products? Isnt there supposed to be some higher purpose or meaning beyond that? Why does no one else openly ask this or question this? No one on the news media does, thats for sure. Lol. ...
Replace "in America" with "at work", then it'll make more sense.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Daddy Wu
Freshman Poster

Post by Daddy Wu »

Yohan wrote:
October 4th, 2018, 12:41 am
Daddy Wu wrote:
October 3rd, 2018, 6:24 pm
不知道,不过你可以亲我的屁屁 !

非友好的馬鹿者

Troll, added to my IGNORE-list.
没有人关心你的想法!

Love,
Your Daddy
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Daddy Wu wrote:
Yes! Real Daddy here!

Love,
Your Daddy
I wish you were my dad....
Time to Hide!
Winston
Site Admin

Re: What's the point of daily life and making a living in America if all you do is "make a living" everyday?!

Post by Winston »

This is very disturbing. Alexander Warburg explains how he manages his slaves to work just for the sake of working and enslaves them. This matter of factly describes how the system works.

https://bitterrealities.wordpress.com/2 ... my-slaves/

“If you wish to keep slaves, you must have all kinds of guards. The cheapest way to have guards is to have the slaves pay taxes to finance their own guards. To fool the slaves, you tell them that they are not slaves and that they have Freedom. You tell them they need Law and Order to protect them against bad slaves. Then you tell them to elect a Government. Give them Freedom to vote and they will vote for their own guards and pay their salary. They will then believe they are Free persons. Then give them money to earn, count and spend and they will be too busy to notice the slavery they are in.”

How I Manage My Slaves; Slaves need electricity so that they can stay up later to work and study to be able to pay their electric bills and pay for all of their fine labor saving machines which enable them to finish their work in time to get some recreation which will help them feel more like going back to their jobs to earn money to live their wonderful lives as slaves.

They are lucky to be allowed to buy all of the wonderful things which make work and play so much easier. If they didn t buy these fine things they would have no reason to work for money.

The poor people who take their food from the land and who sleep where ever they can, deprive themselves of the need to work for money. This further deprives them of a need to buy and store fine labor saving devices. They don’t seem to realize the fact that they are holding back progress. If they could be forced to consume more and work, we could increase our gross national production which is useful to keep this excellent system going for us. Consumption can be increased by making welfare and government grant money more available.

It is becoming necessary to provide better working conditions to stop slaves from dropping out. As more drop out and provide for their own needs and direct their own lives it leaves less people to control them. It is necessary to keep them dependent on jobs or government money to maintain our control.

We must find ways to keep them from dropping out of our schools too. Here we mainly teach them to obey orders, respect our laws and love their country, coincidently, we teach them a trade or profession with which they will minister to our needs and whims or to the needs of our other servants. We could teach them on-the-job much faster and better but it takes more time to complete their obedience training.

Those who take care of their own needs are difficult to enslave. We must encourage people to become dependent in every area that it is possible to do so.

Alexander Warbucks
September 6, 1978
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re: What's the point of daily life and making a living in America if all you do is "make a living" everyday?!

Post by Winston »

Wow check this out. This guy posted my essay "How to be free and conscious in a society of enslavement and fear" on his blog and titled it "Economic Slavery" but at least he credited me for it.

https://bitterrealities.wordpress.com/2 ... c-slavery/

He added some great memes to it though about economic slavery.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne