Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme

Are we living in a computer simulation, like in the Matrix Trilogy?

Discuss deep philosophical topics and questions.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Are we living in a computer simulation? (like the Matrix

Post by Winston » September 7th, 2017, 1:22 am

This interesting video explains how coincidence proves that we live in a simulated reality. Wow. Fascinating.

Check out my fun video clips in Russia and video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

See my HA Ebook and Join Our Dating Sites to support us!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World

Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Are we living in a computer simulation? (like the Matrix

Post by Winston » September 7th, 2017, 4:25 am

This interesting short documentary explains how the double slit experiment with particles, and the quantum entanglement phenomenon, are evidence that we live in a computer simulated reality, or virtuality.

Check out my fun video clips in Russia and video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Are we living in a computer simulation, like in the Matrix Trilogy?

Post by Winston » November 28th, 2017, 3:45 pm

Check out this interview with Robert Stanley below about the matrix we live in. He claims that some people dont have souls but are programs in the matrix. Especially if they have no interest in spirituality.

It sounds crazy but I think this makes sense. After all, if one has a real soul, then why wouldnt they be interested in spirituality or things of the soul? Why would they deny their soul? It doesnt make sense. Stanley says its because either their souls are asleep or they dont have a soul and are just programs in the matrix, designed to serve it and never wake up.

If you have a soul though your life will be difficult especially because the matrix will target you and try extra hard to keep you asleep and put many obstacles in your path, such as Murphy's law does with me. Its programmed to go after those with real souls. Because they can disrupt the matrix the most. What do you think?

Stanley also claims to have received a visitation from Enki hinself, one of the gods of the Sumerians. Enki claimed to be the father of the matrix but hes not the father of all creation, according to Stanley. So there are different levels of creators and deities.

Hes also one of the new truthers who claim that we live in a soul trap farm where NDEs are a trick used by the system to lure you into the light so your soul can be recycled and brought back to earth to be used as a battery again, and told that you "need to work on your karma" which it wants you to do forever. This theory sort of makes sense though because why would you reincarnate to learn lessons if you can't even remember your past lives so you can learn from them? John Lear, the acclaimed aviator, on Art Bell first proposed this theory. Since then it has gained a small following in the truth movement.

Another interview with Robert Stanley on Leak Project.

Robert Stanley's website:
http://www.unicusmagazine.com

He is in hong kong where I guess he's happier abroad. Lol