Wise and Witty Quotes

Discuss deep philosophical topics and questions.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

"The Pessimist complains about the wind.
The Optimist expects it to change.
The Realist adjusts the sails."
- William A. Ward
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

“The media's the most powerful entity on earth. They have the power to make the innocent guilty and to make the guilty innocent, and that's power. Because they control the minds of the masses.� - Malcolm X (1925-1965) American Civil Rights Leader.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Winston wrote:“The media's the most powerful entity on earth. They have the power to make the innocent guilty and to make the guilty innocent, and that's power. Because they control the minds of the masses.� - Malcolm X (1925-1965) American Civil Rights Leader.
That's what the credit monopoly figure out long ago so they printed the money and stole it world wide.
Time to Hide!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

pandabear
Veteran Poster

Post by pandabear »

Interesting quote from a TV show.

The reason you haven't felt it is because it doesn't exist. What you call "love" was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons...You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »