Darryl Sloan vs. Winston Wu Video Debates about Various Stuff

Discuss deep philosophical topics and questions.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Darryl Sloan vs. Winston Wu: Video Debates about Stuff

Post by Winston »

Irish philosopher Darryl Sloan in his new video here talks about why he is taking steps toward a minimalist life and selling his house to live in an apartment. He explains why having more possessions makes one less happy.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpv7JhGlfqs[/youtube]
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Winston wrote:Irish philosopher Darryl Sloan in his new video here talks about why he is taking steps toward a minimalist life and selling his house to live in an apartment. He explains why having more possessions makes one less happy.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpv7JhGlfqs[/youtube]
What a load of CRAP...so much Cliche..Winston...How do you even digest so much Cliche'd thinking on a daily basis...People with low IQ have only two ways to prove they are good...Being Rich or Poor...Usually they go poor which has nothing whatsoever to do with human improvement or personal improvement. :D

Please do me a favor, when you respond to his video. Please tell him we are full already. Indians have been living minimalist life and its crap...We don't want more people to live poor..Poverty solves nothing just makes you feel better...The GUILT TRAP of White Race...

What you need is TECHNOLOGY not Poverty. Once you acquire the required Tech, everyone will reach a acceptable high standard of living.

Aliens don't give a crap about being poor or rich but they prefer being on the rich side but there main goal is TECHNOLOGY to improve our life overall.

Its TECHNOLOGY we need...Ohhh..my god....is this the best brain white culture can produce ..Darryl Sloan :lol: ..Just go poor really..It will solve all your problems...Minimal lifestyle...WTF?

He is wayyyy too simple ...Life is complicated and You need more of it to improve your life ...as an analogy...its like rough vs cut diamond..which would you prefer...cut diamond is beautiful because its more complex...

There is no Dharma, Culture from India to Egyptian history that tells you anything about living minimal and having an impact on spirituality and happiness...

YOU SHOULD LIVE YOUR LIFE.

You need to be like a KING, Live like a KING to fulfill all your responsibilities in life..The bigger the life, the better it is...We need few billionaires around here to fix things a bit...We already have lots of people living in moms basement already... :D

I understand his perspective but why should it always have to be poverty to prove I'm a good hearted white guy....What about technology dude...?

Just work on Free Energy device..You are a white guy with superior IQ as many white members will tell you here :lol: ...Why don't you use that and create some Anti-gravitic technology to solve this mess

Why are White People trying to be POOR...Its funny... :lol: Dude leave that to Indians, Africans...We are already FULL...and IT SUCKS..We don't need another race to join the crap...Do something NEW for ONCE...
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Darryl isnt poor. He inherited a house from his parents which he sold for a lot of money, he said. He simply doesnt like the burden of taking care of a big house and paying to fix it. Thats what hes talking about. Less stress. Didnt you see the video starchild? He never said he wanted to live in poverty.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Winston wrote:Darryl isnt poor. He inherited a house from his parents which he sold for a lot of money, he said. He simply doesnt like the burden of taking care of a big house and paying to fix it. Thats what hes talking about. Less stress. Didnt you see the video starchild? He never said he wanted to live in poverty.
I saw it but his tone is also going poor like...he should use that BIG HOUSE for scientific research, convert that into a lab like how tesla did..he is white guy for a gods sake...he has more IQ....We need TECH Not Talk :)
Citizen
Freshman Poster

Post by Citizen »

starchild5 wrote:Please do me a favor, when you respond to his video. Please tell him we are full already. Indians have been living minimalist life and its crap...We don't want more people to live poor..Poverty solves nothing just makes you feel better...The GUILT TRAP of White Race...

What you need is TECHNOLOGY not Poverty. Once you acquire the required Tech, everyone will reach a acceptable high standard of living.

Aliens don't give a crap about being poor or rich but they prefer being on the rich side but there main goal is TECHNOLOGY to improve our life overall.

Its TECHNOLOGY we need...Ohhh..my god....is this the best brain white culture can produce ..Darryl Sloan :lol: ..Just go poor really..It will solve all your problems...Minimal lifestyle...WTF?

He is wayyyy too simple ...Life is complicated and You need more of it to improve your life ...as an analogy...its like rough vs cut diamond..which would you prefer...cut diamond is beautiful because its more complex...

There is no Dharma, Culture from India to Egyptian history that tells you anything about living minimal and having an impact on spirituality and happiness...

YOU SHOULD LIVE YOUR LIFE.

You need to be like a KING, Live like a KING to fulfill all your responsibilities in life..The bigger the life, the better it is...We need few billionaires around here to fix things a bit...We already have lots of people living in moms basement already... :D

I understand his perspective but why should it always have to be poverty to prove I'm a good hearted white guy....What about technology dude...?

Just work on Free Energy device..You are a white guy with superior IQ as many white members will tell you here :lol: ...Why don't you use that and create some Anti-gravitic technology to solve this mess

Why are White People trying to be POOR...Its funny... :lol: Dude leave that to Indians, Africans...We are already FULL...and IT SUCKS..We don't need another race to join the crap...Do something NEW for ONCE...
NO.

It is not the job of smart people to take care of dumb people. They did that in Ancient Egypt. Ra and his black smiths, enslaved them and destroyed Egypt. They did that in the Indus Valley. Indian demons betrayed them. How do you think the retards in India have so much gold and wealth there? Descendants of demonic thieves. Smart and industrious people have CREATED HUGE AMOUNTS of stuff. No reason to do it anymore because demonic people think that retards who have money or borrow and buy are important while those who create and invent are not (some poster on HA actually made that point to blackguyfromengland when he said that blacks invented things).
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Citizen wrote: NO.

It is not the job of smart people to take care of dumb people. They did that in Ancient Egypt. Ra and his black smiths, enslaved them and destroyed Egypt. They did that in the Indus Valley. Indian demons betrayed them. How do you think the retards in India have so much gold and wealth there? Descendants of demonic thieves. Smart and industrious people have CREATED HUGE AMOUNTS of stuff. No reason to do it anymore because demonic people think that retards who have money or borrow and buy are important while those who create and invent are not (some poster on HA actually made that point to blackguyfromengland when he said that blacks invented things).
In Egypt, Earlier Dynasties before RA were all about spirituality when they moved to higher dimensions, other races, tribes took over and destroyed it...The pyramid was created by Blue ETs...It will be activated in time when humanity is ready for next stage..

RA and others as you mentioned destroyed egypt, the Illuminati elites are there children controlling earth now....

The same demon that controls America, Egypt, Europe controls India...Its incredibly subtle here, the entire elites are possessed by dark beings...India has incredible wealth but as in America ..Just 1% have it all...

Egyptian knowledge on crystals can really uplift human beings..I'm doing more research on it...but the secrecy on pre-RA culture is so hidden its almost impossible to find it
Citizen
Freshman Poster

Post by Citizen »

starchild5 wrote: In Egypt, Earlier Dynasties before RA were all about spirituality when they moved to higher dimensions, other races, tribes took over and destroyed it...The pyramid was created by Blue ETs...It will be activated in time when humanity is ready for next stage..

RA and others as you mentioned destroyed egypt, the Illuminati elites are there children controlling earth now....

The same demon that controls America, Egypt, Europe controls India...Its incredibly subtle here, the entire elites are possessed by dark beings...India has incredible wealth but as in America ..Just 1% have it all...

Egyptian knowledge on crystals can really uplift human beings..I'm doing more research on it...but the secrecy on pre-RA culture is so hidden its almost impossible to find it
Comparing what the masses of people in America have to what the masses of people in India have seems unfair (wiki has a good page on wealth distribution). Perhaps people want different things. Americans want to have big houses, cars, cheap and easy food, lots of entertainment and conveniences. I have never been to India but I think most Indians live a very different life from Americans. They don't seem to want modern medicine, big chain restaurants, huge farms, and to live the life necessary to have what Americans have. They seem to want to import Indian ways into America and have both worlds. Doesn't work that way. It is one or the other. India's ways will make Americans have what Indian people have. India is a country where demons attacked, robbed and betrayed Indra. He either left or was driven away. Indians have suffered ever since. Indra does not stay where there are demons, devils and angels. Either the demons, devils and angels are destroyed or Indra leaves and the nation dies.
I don't see how new technology can uplift people. Look at America. Being given lots doesn't make them better people in fact it seems to make them more greedy and selfish.
I don't know about Egypt. But, I think Americans control America within the rules of the laws of the nation that they agreed to upon becoming citizens. They voted in Donald Trump. He was who THEY wanted. The establishment, rich, elite, (whatever those people are called) of America didn't want him. Putin (gov't in control) wanted him. Duterte (gov't in control) wanted him. The fascists wanted him. America used to be a nation of people who didn't want gov't interference. Now since Americans all suck at the tit of corporations, banks and the gov't, they want big gov't. People never change. It is always the same, "Give me more of what somebody else made." That goes all the way back to Ancient Egypt and the coming of Ra and his black smiths.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_c ... _of_wealth