Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Banning and Warning Announcements

Announcements and site updates.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Re: Banning and Warning Announcements

Postby Kradmelder » December 26th, 2016, 2:50 pm

Just hope he doesn't come back as Mama Wu, or Uncle Wu or something.

I always wonder what is the motivation of trolls. How can that be fun to just insult or mock people?
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Check out our Dating Sites and HA International Romance Tours!

Postby OldManWu » December 27th, 2016, 6:19 am

Rock wrote:With all due respect, how do you know for sure that wasn't actually your father Winston?

Yes, I am real dad! Banned by own son!!!!!

Very bad, bad son I have!!

- OldManWu
OldManWu
Freshman Poster

Postby Cornfed » December 27th, 2016, 6:40 am

OldManWu wrote:
Rock wrote:With all due respect, how do you know for sure that wasn't actually your father Winston?

- OldManWu

Ha ha. How does this guy get his first post approved? In any case, we have to admit that some of his posts are f***ing funny.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Kradmelder » December 27th, 2016, 6:48 am

Cornfed wrote:
OldManWu wrote:

- OldManWu

Ha ha. How does this guy get his first post approved? In any case, we have to admit that some of his posts are f***ing funny.

Maybe fschmidt has a sense of humour :lol:

The stereotype Chinaman way of talking makes it funny. But I can imagine it would irritate Winston, this constant mockery of him.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Postby Winston » January 15th, 2017, 7:32 pm

Rock wrote:
Winston wrote:Daddy Wu has been banned. For trying to impersonate my parents and making annoying useless statements to tease me and satirize me. And for ignoring warnings about it. Please don't come back again and pretend to be my advisor. I never appointed you to any advisory position. You are a kook. And you have no logical purpose here.

Rock, why were you trying to get me to believe that that nutcase was my dad? My dad doesn't talk like that. And he doesn't post from proxys with different IP addresses. Do you get off rock from endorsing falsities? Lol. Does it tickle your funny bone? Lol

With all due respect, how do you know for sure that wasn't actually your father Winston? Moreover, 'Daddy' was giving you some great advice. You need to learn filial piety. How dare you ban your dad like that, shame on you!

You see rock, you lose credibility when you knowingly say something false just for fun or sport. You know thats not my dad. Yet you pretend its him just cause its funny. You also know that shenzhen is way bigger than taipei and china is way bigger than taiwan, but you refuse to admit that just to be a butthead. A truth seeker doesn't do that.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » January 15th, 2017, 7:33 pm

I told my dad about the guy who keeps coming back and trying to impersonate him. Heres his response:

Dad:

"I don't understand the purpose of that. This must be a sick person. Nothing better to do, so his purpose is to bring others down. A garbage bag comes to life.

Just post and tell your forum friends that I have never post any topics in the forum therefore anyone uses my identity is not from me."

My reply:

They know its not you. But the impostor is trying to be funny. Not to give you a bad name. Even rock is very entertained by him. Rock has strange twisted humor too. And he tried to convince me it was you even though he knew it wasnt. Thats juvenile and dishonest.

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby eurobrat » January 16th, 2017, 6:48 am

Winston wrote: A garbage bag comes to life.

This is hilarious
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Postby Kradmelder » January 16th, 2017, 1:55 pm

eurobrat wrote:
Winston wrote: A garbage bag comes to life.

This is hilarious

Ja it is. Winston's dad sounds like a great guy. Maybe he should join for real. The only problem is all the username variations for Winston's dad have already been used up :lol:
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Postby Winston » March 3rd, 2017, 7:04 pm

Why were Banano, Alibaba and re85with banned? What rule did they violate? Whoever banned them should have given a reason in this thread and announce it here. I just unbanned them.

I've also unbanned Repatriate, Cdnfa and OilTradingAcademy too. They had some valuable posts in the past, so they deserve another chance I think, to correct their behavior and be more civil and less extreme. So I will unban them and let them know but they are on probation for good behavior for now.

Winston
Site Admin

Postby retiredfrank » March 4th, 2017, 6:13 am

re85with was extremely destructive by posting useless one line "I agree" comments on hundreds of old threads so that he made the forum unusable for a time. I'm not sure of his motivations, but you should not let him back or if you do, be swift to ban him again if he repeats that behavior.
retiredfrank
Junior Poster

Postby Winston » April 7th, 2017, 3:31 am

Who banned yick and why? He emailed me about it. So i unbanned him. Moderators, next time announce a ban and show sufficient reason for it.

Winston
Site Admin

Postby yick » April 7th, 2017, 3:51 am

Cheers Winston! You da man! :D
yick
Junior Poster

Postby Winston » April 26th, 2017, 12:48 am

Pandabear has been banned by a moderator. He emailed me assuming I banned him. I didn't.

Did he do anything wrong? If so what? Should we let him back in or give him another chance? Or is he hopeless? Can he change his behavior and become more civil?

What do you all think? Should we let him return? Do you guys want him back?

Winston
Site Admin

Postby starchild5 » April 26th, 2017, 2:34 am

Winston wrote:Pandabear has been banned by a moderator. He emailed me assuming I banned him. I didn't.

Did he do anything wrong? If so what? Should we let him back in or give him another chance? Or is he hopeless? Can he change his behavior and become more civil?

What do you all think? Should we let him return? Do you guys want him back?

That's the difference between a Human Being and a Reptile, Satan, Illuminati.

Humanity always forgives. It may not be easy now due to presence of dark forces on earth, but that's how human beings were always..... more evolved than Satanic forces.

Unlike, the dark forces, where one mistake and it could cost your life with a sword to your neck or crushed your head by elephant or spanish inquisition.

With human beings, there should not be any demand on how he should be, not practical now a days but HA is the closest forum, that achieves it.

Humanity is in his core form non hierarchical...Its laws are simple...non-judgemental.

Now, we can talk about rape, murder etc of fellow human being but its really not due to core of human values....We value forgiveness, truth, simple life, compassion etc....All evil is due to the presence of dark force on planet earth which possess human beings to do bad stuff..

If he wants to come back..let him be...this is the only way we separate ourselves from the satanic reptiles..Satan never forgives, otherwise..he will be on Gods side :)
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Previous

Return to Announcements