Odbo, you are unbanned but blocked from sending PM's

Announcements and site updates.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

Don't you mean next time I post a truth?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Odbo has been sending uwanted harassing PM's to several members, and has also called some black forum members the N word. He has received warnings and ignored them. Therefore, he will now be banned. The date that the ban will be lifted will be indeterminate, just whenever I feel like it I guess.

Apologies from Odbo are welcome, as well as his agreement to cease this activity.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

Wow, odbo is banned again? Such a scamp! :D

I love reading that guy's posts. N word this and N word that. I eat it up! Even though I'm of African descent, I take no offense to such an outdated word. I like the guy most of all, because he only speaks what should be on EVERYONE's mind... at least, when he doesn't troll. :D Most male members on here only concentrate on sex and how to take advantage of foreign women. There ARE more pressing matters, you see. :)
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

I'm convinced Odbo is the former Gordon who was banned long ago. He will be back under another name soon enough. Put him on ignore and you will never be "offended" by him ever again.

I kind of miss his antics for the entertainment value......
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

I think that Odbo used to be LinuxOnly too.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

C.J. wrote:Wow, odbo is banned again? Such a scamp! :D

I love reading that guy's posts. N word this and N word that. I eat it up! Even though I'm of African descent, I take no offense to such an outdated word. I like the guy most of all, because he only speaks what should be on EVERYONE's mind... at least, when he doesn't troll. :D Most male members on here only concentrate on sex and how to take advantage of foreign women. There ARE more pressing matters, you see. :)
Yeah I enjoy his funny posts too. But that doesn't matter here. He continually violated basic civil boundaries with his harassing PM's to others, and had no right to use the N word on innocent forum members who did him no wrong. So there was no choice but to ban him. He ignored warnings that were sent to him.

The guy may be sharp and funny, but he lacks self-control and self-restraint, has big personality problems, and is uncivil in behavior. There is no choice but to take action against that sort of character, no matter how funny or bright he is. That's the bottom line.

Rock and I recently experienced an extreme character like Odbo in person, who was much more psychotic and out of control. It's one thing to have this kind of personality online, but much worse to experience it in person. So I've learned my lesson here. We will tell you about it another time.
Contrarian Expatriate wrote: I'm convinced Odbo is the former Gordon who was banned long ago. He will be back under another name soon enough. Put him on ignore and you will never be "offended" by him ever again.

I kind of miss his antics for the entertainment value......
No I don't think so. Gordon had a different writing style. He was not as funny or over the top as Odbo. Their styles don't match.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Odbo, you are now unbanned but your ability to send PM's has been disabled, per Renata's suggestion which sounds like a good idea and compromise.

Please refrain from calling other forum members racist words such as the N word. Otherwise, I may have to put a censor on that word. Thanks.