New Moderator Announcements

Announcements and site updates.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
Winston
Site Admin

New Moderator Announcements

Post by Winston »

Hi all,
We have a new Moderator now - Repatriate. He has volunteered and is a long time poster who is fairly sharp and intelligent.

So, next time you guys need some troublemakers to be banned, and I'm not around or don't respond, just PM Repatriate. He has agreed to moderate fairly.

Winston
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Update:

Repatriate is no longer moderator. Zboy1 is now the moderator on all boards.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Announcement:

Fschmidt is now moderator in the forum for all boards, except for the new expat board which will be moderated by Zboy.

He is very pro-free speech. His policy is that racism is allowed, within civil boundaries, and only in the racism board. But personal attacks, trolls and spammers are not allowed.

If any of you have any issues or complaints, you may PM them to fschmidt.

However, he will be gone this weekend for our HA Meetup. So you will have to wait til after that for a reply from him.

Fschmidt, if you have any questions about the moderator panel, let me know.

Happy Moderating!

Winston

Winston
Site Admin

Re: New Moderator Announcements

Post by Winston »

Note: In this new forum, moderators have a green username. So when you see a green username, it means that person is a moderator. Admins like me have a red username.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Announcement:

Since Jamesbond is no longer here or participating, I have removed him as a forum moderator.

Recover
Freshman Poster

Post by Recover »

Is jamebond ok